PDA

View Full Version : Florida WoW cosplayers

Dota2008
12-10-2010, 07:17 AM
Hey not sure if this is the right area, but im looking for some florida wow cosplayers. i went to the cataclysm launch and only met 1 other. im sure you guys know her, she won the 09 blizzcon costume contest. i go to alot of conventions and never see any WoW costumes.

MotherSilver
04-13-2011, 01:06 PM
I am going to metrocon as a night elf hunter so yes I am cosplaying world of warcraft. (way late but better now than never lol)

And last year metrocon I saw a dranei, so there are some out there

SeraMuun
06-03-2011, 02:04 AM
I'm a little late (ok, a lot late) in replying, but i cosplay wow and am from FL :). going to blizzcon this year..

Dota2008
06-04-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm a little late (ok, a lot late) in replying, but i cosplay wow and am from FL :). going to blizzcon this year..

Awesome, are you going to metrocon? we are doing a wow photoshoot. ill be going to blizzcon as a undead rogue and my gf will be slyvanas

SeraMuun
06-05-2011, 01:58 AM
Sadly no, no metrocon for me. With work, I can either get metrocon or blizzcon. You can tell which one I picked :)

I used to go to Metrocon every year, but honestly it got old, no one I know was going anymore , and after the car wreck, I can't handle 3 days of physical stress. :(

I'm still trying to figure out what to do costume wiese for blizzcon..I wanna redo the pally teir 2.. but then again, I'm yearning for something easy to wear.. teir 2, with the shoulders, harness, etc.. well.. wasn't easy to wear..

Gurt McSquirt
09-06-2011, 01:17 AM
I live in West Palm Beach, FL. I'm new to cosplay. I'm starting my first one soon.