PDA

View Full Version : Grell Sutcliff

MokurenTattoo
12-14-2010, 10:50 PM
I'm doing a Grell Sutcliff cosplay, but I need some ideas for Grell's teeth and scythe. For his scythe, I thought I'd just make it out of cardboard or something like that, since I can't bring an actual chainsaw to a convention/gathering. I have no idea about the teeth, since Halloween has past, I can't think of anywhere to buy them.

KaleiDoVi
12-15-2010, 05:35 AM
Actually, I think Party City's online store still sells the teeth. I was going to buy them, but, ordered a wig instead. XD As for the sycthe, I bought a toy chainsaw and re-painted it. But this takes quite a bit of paint and patience. >_<

MokurenTattoo
12-15-2010, 05:24 PM
I'll check out Party City, then.

Ink
12-16-2010, 11:57 AM
If you can't come up with any ideas for the chainsaw, you've always got the scissors to fall back on. The smaller the better :3

Gypsyangelf4i
12-16-2010, 03:49 PM
+1 on just buying a toy chainsay wand reworking it. Might be easier and more fun(if it makes the noises) then the card board version.

This guy kinda has an explanation on how he made his:
http://lordonisyr.deviantart.com/art/Grell-Sutcliff-s-Chainsaw-169756876

MercuryLampe
12-16-2010, 04:28 PM
If you can't come up with any ideas for the chainsaw, you've always got the scissors to fall back on. The smaller the better :3

This is what my friend is doing :) It would be too much hassle for her to carry around the chainsaw for our next con, so she said "Mini death scythes FTW!" xD

So, yep, there's always that~ :D

KatKiku
01-04-2011, 06:10 PM
You could take some fake nails, file them down and use denture adhesive to attach them to your teeth