PDA

View Full Version : Russia scarf

pop1234
12-15-2010, 11:05 PM
i want to give my friend a Russia scarf from APH for Christmas.. Does anyone know where I can find a very long scarf like his? What color is it exactly? I don't mind knockoffs or something very similar to his scarf
I was searching for a scarf but could only find the ones that come with the cosplay outfits
Thanks.

Axelai
12-16-2010, 10:35 AM
His scarf seems to be a pale grey, whitish color. I suggest just looking it up on eBay or something.

justine_m1989
12-22-2010, 01:33 AM
His scarf is pink. Not sure where you can find one...my friend just made hers.

Axelai
12-22-2010, 02:36 AM
His scarf is pink. Not sure where you can find one...my friend just made hers.

When is it pink? It looks grey in all the manga and webcomic artwork, and only shaded with pink in the anime

RuJa 4EVA
12-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Axelai, the whitish-brownish-greyish color used to color his scarf in webcomics and manga is slight pink. However, according to Hetalia wiki his scarf is "a long tan or pink scarf" so I agree to both your points about color.

pop1234, I suggest looking for a "a long tan or pink scarf" on ebay or amazon or something. You can choose the color based on what you think looks best or what you personally prefer. (I like the pink because I think it makes Russia a tad cuter - and his being cute and then suddenly shocking you with creepiness his what his character is all about, I think.)

acostory
12-22-2010, 12:35 PM
I would say go for pink, mostly because Russia seems to like the colour. Has anyone seen his female version? Yeah. Russia likes pink. Not a full pink, but white with a pink tint to it, or a very light pink. That's just my opinion.

Something like this maybe? (http://cgi.ebay.com/Pashmina-Scarf-Silk-Cashmere-Soft-Shawl-Wrap-Few-Colors-/380294384481?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item9757a5ba07)

Axelai
12-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Ehh, personally i always see it as grey XD And just pink shading in the anime due to everything being shaded odd colors (like hair being shaded purple). But it is your choice. And i am partially colorblind XD