PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Thread

Akatsura
12-24-2010, 11:16 PM
It is just after midnight here on the East Coast of the US. I wanted to take a moment to wish the wonderful community of cosplay.com,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with loved ones and take this time to relax or work on your costumes. =3 Drink lots of eggnog, whether it has a little something special in it or not, and may the upcoming year have fantastic con experiences for all of us!

saiyamanmasenko
12-24-2010, 11:33 PM
Still about 11:30 pm here in Oklahoma, but Merry Christmas cosplayers!

CosplayCinema
12-24-2010, 11:35 PM
10:34 pm in El Paso Texas D: merry xmas/xmas eve

DaemonForce
12-24-2010, 11:39 PM
9:30 here. I don't know what will eat most of my time tomorrow. Either I'm setting up a new HDTV, exercising, dancing, watching a concert behind the library, fixing my car or messing around with my server. Either way I might be here a little bit. :/

When I lived with mom, my German friends had a joke going around all of the Southwest crew that kind of fits my attitude right now. I'm amazed I can still remember this stupid catchphrase: Merry Kitschmas. :D

Kyuubi-Kun16
12-24-2010, 11:54 PM
It's 9:52 almost 10:00 pm here in Oregon. So it's still Christmas Eve But I wish all cosplayers on here and everywhere a Very Merry Christmas this year and Hope everyone has an awesome New Year!!. Now I gotta go check on my pumpkin pies in the oven~

Volnixshin
12-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Life just turned much much worse in this life of this user, so merry christmas. see you around, goodbye all.

KittyAngel
12-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Awwwwwww Akatsua, you beat me to this thread. I was going to do one until I found this :p

Oh well, Merry Christmas to you and all cosplayers. Enjoy the leftovers while you can because these types of leftovers only come once a year XD