PDA

View Full Version : Lol Camera Whoring XD

CosplayCinema
12-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Do you find yourself in the bathroom taking 'myspace' pictures or something?

I know i was just doing that, taking mirror pictures, the 'angled' pictures and the 'over the head' pictures even ones where i'm laying down with the dog trying to get him to join in XD.

Cadmium Polyphony
12-29-2010, 02:16 AM
Not me. I've got a tripod.

CosplayCinema
12-29-2010, 02:19 AM
oh, i use my ipod :o

DaemonForce
12-29-2010, 02:24 AM
I'm trying to do something like that right now to show the benefits of waxing opposed to taking a nasty razor to your hair and flesh. I had a haircut earlier so it kind of breaks continuity between shots. :(

CosplayCinema
12-29-2010, 02:26 AM
I'm not liking my hair right now, its not straightened, styled or even brushed. But i was liking how i came out with sex hair XD i'll be uploading the pictures soon i suppose

DaemonForce
12-29-2010, 02:35 AM
But i was liking how i came out with sex hair XD i'll be uploading the pictures
Hah. I look like such a girl with long hair. I told the girl to cut off only 1/2" but I guess she wanted to take a razor trimmer to my entire head instead. x_X'

I wanted to grow my hair out to cosplay Sebastian Michaelis but my hair hit some sort of terminal length and wouldn't grow any further so maybe it's better that my hair is this short now. The rest of my face still needs work though. You have no idea how unhappy I am with the way I look. :(

CosplayCinema
12-29-2010, 02:39 AM
I'm sorry to hear that....I hate how my face looks too, its soooo round and my nose is a bit too wide, i have acne and i absolutely hate my eye brows.... as far as hair if you look in my pictures there are older ones from when i had 'sasuke' hair i think...unless i didn't upload those ones

DaemonForce
12-29-2010, 02:53 AM
I'm sorry to hear that....
If you saw my face you wouldn't be. Though most people are satisfied with it, I just can't find the same opinion for some reason. :(
I hate how my face looks too, its soooo round and my nose is a bit too wide, i have acne and i absolutely hate my eye brows....
Ew! Hahaha. I don't touch my face and I change pillow cases a lot so I don't get acne on my face. I sometimes get it around my neck and back though. Sometimes my thigh. Those ****ing hurt too. :(
as far as hair if you look in my pictures there are older ones from when i had 'sasuke' hair i think...unless i didn't upload those ones
It's weird.

CosplayCinema
12-29-2010, 03:14 AM
I have acne due to the place i am living. My doctor claims i'm allergic to El Paso and it causes me to break out. I think he is right cause once i was in Cali again my face cleared up.

Yui
12-29-2010, 03:48 AM
Aw, I got all excited at first. I thought the question was going to be: do you take a million pictures of non-cosplay subjects and do you want to spam them here? ^_^;
...Um, but if we're talking web-cam-esque photos of myself? Nope, not for the last dozen years or so now. And back then it was only because I needed references for my illustration assignments, so I'm not sure if that even counts.

CosplayCinema
12-29-2010, 03:53 AM
Sorry XD You should totally start up that topic though XD i'll hopefully get to hang out with friends and such and take pics of and with them

SweetOcarina
12-29-2010, 06:20 AM
The last train journey I took was 5 hours long when it was only meant to be 1.2 hours. I ended up taking pictures of everything, including myself. I'm not sure they were Myspace pictures though...

CosplayCinema
12-29-2010, 06:37 AM
Have you ever had a moment where you just started taking pictures of yourself and tried to take as many as possible

SweetOcarina
12-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Have you ever had a moment where you just started taking pictures of yourself and tried to take as many as possible

No.

nannyogg
12-29-2010, 07:17 AM
I really don't prefer to take pictures of myself. I tend to take pictures of everyone and everything else.

DaemonForce
12-29-2010, 07:23 AM
I really don't prefer to take pictures of myself. I tend to take pictures of everyone and everything else.
This is how I am at cons. I feel that others have a better window of perception that applies to me than I do.

SweetOcarina
12-29-2010, 07:25 AM
I'm a photographer who got tricked into cosplaying, so generally I don't take photos of myself outside cosplay. I prefer to be behind the camera and take a ton of photos of everyone else.

Pocketfightr
12-29-2010, 09:13 AM
Bathroom myspace pictures: Nope, if I'm going to take pictures of myself (which is rare) I'd rather make an effort and bust out a tripod and use the camera's self timer.

Celia Rose
12-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Only when a new wig comes in. I try to take a lot of pictures so I can have WIP images for Facebook, and images for the occasional wig review. I end up deleting most of the pictures anyway.

I'm a photographer who got tricked into cosplaying, so generally I don't take photos of myself outside cosplay. I prefer to be behind the camera and take a ton of photos of everyone else.
Same here. xD I end up taking the photos, so there aren't many pictures of my own costumes.

marshmallowpie
12-29-2010, 11:36 AM
I hate webcam or mirrored photos... I just get really irked seeing the backwards photo, especially if it's obviously so. (like, if someone is wearing a shirt with words on it) It's stupid, but it's just one of those things for me.

kuroki-neko
12-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Bathroom myspace pictures: Nope, if I'm going to take pictures of myself (which is rare) I'd rather make an effort and bust out a tripod and use the camera's self timer.

same here finally someone with ome sence