PDA

View Full Version : Haloguy20's and Graveraver are looking for people to party with.....

Haloguy20
10-14-2003, 11:17 PM
OK so I'm throwing an after party Sat the 8th, to celebrate my first con ever. Everyone who wants to show is welcome, there will be food and drinks and all that Jazz. There will also be alchohol, so anyone who wants to show up and get drunk is fine by me, any people underage will not be allowed to drink any sort of alchoholic beverage. (If it were at my house I could care less, BUT if this party happens to get out of hand and there are complaints or Police, I am not going down for handing out Alchohol to minors) And anyone who wants to challenge me and my friend in either Halo or Soul Calibur 2 is welcome to try. If you wanna bring anime to watch that would be awesome, I would bring some myself but all mine is downloaded from the interent..............

Also if anyone needs a room for the Con, my friend Graveraver an I are willing to bunk up with at least 2-3 three other people. But you will have to split the difference on the room bill. Graveraver and myself are planning on leaving thursday the 6th and checking in around 4:00, details are still sketchy and we will be checking out sometime Sunday Afternoon. So anyone who needs a room just PM me or post here, whichever.

Hiroe
10-15-2003, 11:24 AM
OK so I'm throwing an after party Sat the 8th, to celebrate my first con ever. Everyone who wants to show is welcome, there will be food and drinks and all that Jazz.

So tell us, How do we find you? Will you be posting flyers with the room number (bad idea, it alerts the hotel to the party, and you're more likely to get shut down), or just word-of-mouth? Will you be wearing a particular costume or something?

--Drew

dizzylizzy
10-15-2003, 03:01 PM
so, you've made a post about this shindig. oh my... the penguins will find you now! lol

i'll still stop by, prob going to bring the whole gang with me.

Haloguy20
10-15-2003, 06:04 PM
Well right now I've only made a hotel reservation, so i don't have a room number as of yet I suppose it will have to be passed on through word-of-mouth. I doubt people will have acess to a computer at a con so posting the room number when I get it might be out of the question.....I'll have to get back to you on this........