PDA

View Full Version : When to worry?

Axelai
12-30-2010, 04:54 PM
I commissioned a costume a few months ago, the deadline being in 10 days. Since the commissioner is going to the same con as me, i was going to pick it up there rather than pay shipping.

I've only paid the first half of the price, since we agreed I'd send the second half as soon as she shows me one progress picture. Its like, my personal guard on being scammed after i-sew scammed me a year or two ago.

But get this... the commissioner hasn't been online since December 17th. That was when she sent me a message when i asked about how my costume was doing, and how much it'd cost for another costume (since my friend had been wondering). She only talked about the new costume and didn't tell me about mine. I sent another message asking specifically about mine... but that was on the 18th. And she hasn't been on cosplay.com since the 17th.

Should i worry yet? I have other costumes to wear to this convention, but... still...

Axelai
12-31-2010, 01:33 PM
Nevermind, she finally messaged me back. Phew <3

Lucida
01-01-2011, 01:03 AM
Thats great to hear! :D

Axelai
01-01-2011, 02:37 PM
I told her i had been worried and why, and she's like "Oh my god, i can understand!" XD;;

I've been scammed twice, so its made me paranoid.