PDA

View Full Version : InuYasha Art Book - Reference Images

tunesonatuesday
12-30-2010, 05:22 PM
I recently found an InuYasha art book buried in my bedroom that my parents got me for Christmas one year. I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in scans from that book to use as reference pictures.

I don't read Japanese, but there is a lot of concept art, and all the color manga pages up to the chapter with Ryūkotsusei. There is even a page that I believe has images of Miroku's Sutras (I don't read Japanese so I can't be sure)

I can try to get some of these scanned if anyone is interested. I only ask because I don't have a scanner and I'd have to go out somewhere to do them. If anyone has any specifics they can ask. There is a lot of concept art, like closeups of Sango's mask and such.

creativecrater
12-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Actually, that would be incredibly kind of you to put some scans up. My sis and I are part of a large inuyasha cosplay group for the next AnimeExpo. She's Kilala and I'll most likely be Demon Slayer Sango. We have an Inu, Kagome, Miroku, Kouga, Kaede, Naraku, Kilala, Sango, and Kagura and Shippo are maybes. Personally, a closeup of Sango's mask would be REALLY helpful, as well as a good pic of Miroku's staff, sutras and the swords that Sango and Kouga have.

It is entirely up to you if you scan and post anything though. If you do, I'm sure all the cosplayers looking in this section will be incredibly grateful for the help. I know I would. ^^

tunesonatuesday
01-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I'll get the scans then. There are closeups of most of the weapons and such so I'll be sure to get the concept art scanned.

nyokun
07-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Sorry, but were you ever able to get those scans done? I would love a proper image of Kagura if it's available. :/

Blood_Sword
07-21-2011, 02:37 AM
I have some InuYasha color/profile books too, I don't know if I have the same one though. If you want I could try to get you photos from there when I get back home (beginning of August) if you tell me what pictures you have interest in. :)

nyokun
07-21-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm looking for a front and back of Kagura's kimono/yukata, preferably one that shows the patterns without being skewed by fabric folds/wrinkles. I know it's wishful thinking though. LOL

Blood_Sword
07-21-2011, 11:21 AM
Hmm, I think there might be pics of that. If you can wait until I get back home I can check it up.

nyokun
07-22-2011, 01:12 PM
thank you. no rush. it won't be worn till next year for an Inu Yasha larp that I might be attending. :)

tunesonatuesday
12-26-2011, 02:47 PM
Hello, sorry, I haven't been on in a very long time. I did get the scans done, and they're here

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=234700