PDA

View Full Version : Fooly Cooly for Katsu !!!!

Giant Alucard
10-15-2003, 10:35 AM
Hey everyone.I'll be going as Cati to katsucon and I'm trying to get a fooly cooly group going and want to know if anyones wants to join in, or have me join them. If anyone is interested they can post it here or PM me, thanks.

Sorahana
10-15-2003, 04:28 PM
I'm gonna have a Mamimi costume and my friend from CT is going as Naota hoepfully lol XD.

Nekobun
10-16-2003, 12:25 AM
I'm planning on getting an Amarao together sooner or later; if you guys need one, I might be able to have it done in time for Katsucon. Emphasis on the "might".

Kasai
10-19-2003, 09:18 PM
I really like to do as Haruko-san, it all depends on if I get the other cosplays done that I need to get done. I'd like to, though. Piyo. Do you think I could get away with a red non-bass guitar? That's what I have to work with. ^^;;

Giant Alucard
10-22-2003, 10:40 AM
I don't think anyone would mind if you used a non-bass guitar. I saw a girl at otakon with a inflatable guitar (the kind you get as a prize from carnivals and such).

lilsugarchan
11-20-2003, 02:56 PM
hi chibi! well i've finally got my haruko bunny costume together yay me!!!! anyways i don't know what other costume i should work on next...