PDA

View Full Version : The Trouble With Naomi Misora

Indigo-Fernmoon
01-04-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm planning on doing a Naomi cosplay but I'm wondering about the pants . . . would black skinny jeans do?

Also I must be extremely bad at finding pictures but I can't find a full length picture so I can see the boots because I can't remember what they looked like.

The tops are just a black turtle neck jumper and a black jacket(leather? does that matter?) jacket so that bits easy

Any help please?? :confused:

Juliapop
01-05-2011, 12:56 AM
As a B, I love Naomi cosplayers! :)

Definitely go with regular blue denim for the jeans. And the jacket should be mostly leather (or faux leather,) with fabric in certain places.
The boots are black leather, come to just under her knees, and have a moderate heel. Here's (http://read.mangashare.com/Death-Note/chapter-013/page001.html) what they look like from the back, although it's not the greatest reference. I don't think they have zippers or laces or anything.

Indigo-Fernmoon
01-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Thank you : )

That's a big help and thanks for the picture it gives me an idea of them at least : ) I think I have those shoes.

Juliapop
01-05-2011, 12:29 PM
No problem! Show us pics when the cosplay is done? The DN board needs more going on.