PDA

View Full Version : Who you going to cosplay as?

Sheik Chan
01-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Hi Guys!

I'm Sheik Chan and I'm definitely looking forward to AOD. It's in a fun, lovely location and always full of nice cosplayers ^~^!!

I'll be going as Ayame Sohma (in maid uniform) along with Yuki and Shigure (my friends). I also might bring another costume but I'm not sure what it will be yet =D

Efecss
01-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Well, I am going, and I have an artist table there, and I will be Channel 2's Captain Cosmic from the 1970's. I am hoping to have something for the masquerade, but maybe not. Too many things going on right now to know for sure

I plan to have Crow and Servo with me. But, I may have to come by way of BART, and cancel my hotel room, because my mom is in the hospital, recovering from a surgical infection, and I am paying for quite a bit.

But, if I do get my room, if anyone wants to do a photoshoot with me, let me know, and we can arrange something friday or after the masque...

Oh, and I will be selling kind of like cosplay iron-ons for t shirts.. Some logos and sayings.

01-06-2011, 05:53 PM
I will be there in my only costume I have as aang!

KnightUtena
01-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Lol! Well, I got a few costumes that are on their way but the one costume I will be Viper's when he was still an adult from Katekyo Hitman REBORN! I don't think I will have my Ryo subarmor ready by that time but I may go as Ryo in casual clothes as seen in an illustration if I can find my red T-shirt again. *looks around*

Angelx624
01-11-2011, 11:47 AM
I will be going as France/Francis Bonnefoy from Hetalia, and Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji!!! :D Either Ophelia Grell or this version of Grell:

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/13/91798.jpg

Whichever one I can accomplish. XD

LordMoufMouf
01-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Most likely going as Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji!

KnightUtena
01-13-2011, 02:37 PM

Awesome!

cherryteagirl5
01-14-2011, 01:47 AM
cosplaying from:
The IDOLM@STER
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Di Gi Charat

KnightUtena
01-14-2011, 02:39 AM
cosplaying from:
The IDOLM@STER
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Di Gi Charat
PSG- Who are you going to cosplay as from that series?

pLusmizu
01-15-2011, 05:28 PM
This'll be my first AOD if I get the a-okay to go! If I'm able to attend I will be Stocking (blue dress from episode 9) from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. ^^ And I'll most likely only go on Saturday.

Lady Valentine
01-16-2011, 12:32 PM
This will be my first time attending AoD plus I just booked a room.

Cosplay (Resident Evil 5)
Fairy Tale Sheva (Saturday)
BSAA Jill Valentine (Sunday)

I'm going to enter the masquerade walk-on as Fairy Tale Sheva. It'll be my first time entering any type of cosplay competition so hopefully I'll have a chance at winning something :D

FinalFantasyXKH
01-16-2011, 04:15 PM
I am hoping to go! If I do, Ill go as Garnet from FF9

MokurenTattoo
01-16-2011, 07:17 PM
I'll definitely be going as Kyouya from OHSHC, then maybe Grell from Kuroshitsuji.

Angelx624
01-17-2011, 11:16 AM

Sebas-chaaan~!! 8DD Heeheehee!! XD

@Mokuren - YESH another Grell!!!! <3333 XDD

carnival
01-17-2011, 11:28 AM
Mmm. If I go I might be Haku from Naruto and/or Sailor Pluto. |D

LordMoufMouf
01-17-2011, 06:28 PM
So many Grells! Poor Sebastian!

FinalFantasyXKH
01-17-2011, 10:58 PM
It's official! I'm gonna be there as Garnet for sure now ^^

ShadowYazoo
01-18-2011, 12:47 AM
I'll be Riku and Reno :D

Angelx624
01-19-2011, 12:30 AM
So many Grells! Poor Sebastian!

*Giggles* Ohh, Sebby, you KNOW you love me~~~!! ;DDD <333333

Lol, yes, poor, poor Sebas-chan. XDDD

DeCreep
01-20-2011, 05:23 AM
I'll be going as Project Diva 2 Len Kagamine. Might go as Jack from Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland for the other day.

*looks up*
Erm... hey Francis.... :eek:

Efecss
01-21-2011, 01:19 AM
I may have a change of plans, due to finances. I may have to take BART in. I read the directions to get to the hotel, and said that I would have to take MUNI. Would they accept someone with a hand truck and a tub full of artowrk?

Mirai Noah
01-21-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm going just for Saturday, and I'll be cosplaying as Tsukimi from Kuragehime. :)

LordMoufMouf
01-21-2011, 02:57 PM
I wanted to let everyone know (in case they forgot or didn't know), that Saturday the 19th is also the day of the GIANT Chinese New Year Parade. San Fran is going to be a nut house. Anyone who is traveling into the city (or going anywhere near Union Square or Chinatown) should give themselves at least an extra half hour to an hour to get around. When leaving too! I think the parade will end around 9 or 10?

juto
01-21-2011, 04:17 PM
If I can make it, I'll probably be either Magnet!Akaito (no partner though, sadly. or just ordinary Akaito if I can't finish headphones in time) or Hong Kong from Hetalia. ♥

@LordMoufMouf: Thanks for giving us a head's up. I'll keep that in mind when asking for permission to go to AOD. :'D

Angelx624
01-22-2011, 06:26 AM
I'll be going as Project Diva 2 Len Kagamine. Might go as Jack from Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland for the other day.

*looks up*
Erm... hey Francis.... :eek:

MWAHAHAHAHA~!!! XDD I see you recognize me, non~?? xDD And.... Project Diva 2 Len, again?? ^////^" Beware of more glomping/hugging from me. ;D

On another note~! I have decided what outfit to do for Grell on Sunday for AOD. It's a secret~ ;P But here's a hint: It's not any of his official outfits. XD The idea just hit me. x333

MinaotoBot
01-22-2011, 09:18 PM
I'll be going as Project Diva 2 Len Kagamine.

Oh bby~ I wonder who made that sexy outfit for you. ;P
----
Anyway, Saturday evening and rest of Sunday I'll be trollololing around as Kamina.

Efecss
01-24-2011, 04:22 PM
I wanted to let everyone know (in case they forgot or didn't know), that Saturday the 19th is also the day of the GIANT Chinese New Year Parade. San Fran is going to be a nut house. Anyone who is traveling into the city (or going anywhere near Union Square or Chinatown) should give themselves at least an extra half hour to an hour to get around. When leaving too! I think the parade will end around 9 or 10?

Oh wow. Now I am not sure if I want to do the masquerade, or go see the parade...

ScarletRhapsody
01-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Looks like I got my flight book and my panels confirmed and I'll be going.

I'm undecided what I want to wear on Saturday. I'm thinking about wearing Miria from Macross 7 or if I get it done on time, Minmay from Macross: Do You Remember Love. Since it looks like there's quite a few of Black Butler cosplayers, I could bust out Maylene. So undecided! Eh, I might just pick something and stuff it in my suitcase the night before my flight to SF.

Granted that Lunar New Year is on Sunday, I might just bust out Lei Fang from Dead or Alive 4 in one of her last unlockable outfits.

Angelx624
01-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Looks like I got my flight book and my panels confirmed and I'll be going.

I'm undecided what I want to wear on Saturday. I'm thinking about wearing Miria from Macross 7 or if I get it done on time, Minmay from Macross: Do You Remember Love. Since it looks like there's quite a few of Black Butler cosplayers, I could bust out Maylene. So undecided! Eh, I might just pick something and stuff it in my suitcase the night before my flight to SF.

Granted that Lunar New Year is on Sunday, I might just bust out Lei Fang from Dead or Alive 4 in one of her last unlockable outfits.

YES! BRING MAYLENE! But wait, I'll be Grell on Sunday....... ;_;''''''

MokurenTattoo
01-25-2011, 04:42 PM
I'll be attending as Kyoya Hibari one day, then Kyoya Ootori the next. XD

ScarletRhapsody
01-25-2011, 09:20 PM
I tend to be flexible with my cosplay schedule. I'll bring Maylene and be a part of the Black Butler shenanigans.

Maybe I could bring contest!Dawn on Saturday...

totalotaku21
01-26-2011, 02:40 AM
I'll be Elsie from TWGOK and miku BRS ver the other day. Soooooo~ excited!!!! My friends are gonna be Sebasu and Ciel one day too. You'll prolly see them.

Angelx624
01-26-2011, 01:24 PM
I'll be Elsie from TWGOK and miku BRS ver the other day. Soooooo~ excited!!!! My friends are gonna be Sebasu and Ciel one day too. You'll prolly see them.

If they're gonna be Sebas-chan and Ciel on Sunday, warn your Sebas-chan~ ;D Cause Sebby's sure to get a *coughcough* surprise~ ;3

@Scarlet - YAY!!! :D

LordMoufMouf
01-26-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm glad I won't be the only Sebastian! I won't be able to handle all the Grellmadness...

DeCreep
01-26-2011, 10:30 PM
Oh bby~ I wonder who made that sexy outfit for you. ;P

Yup. MinaotoBot can take responsibility for all indecent acts that will be displayed at the con under this costume~

J/k XD

But yeah. She made this sexy beast of a costume. hehe~

Angelx624
01-27-2011, 10:15 AM
@LordMoufMouf - Heh heh heh~ >D And I plan on being in character, too~ ;P Being Grell is just SO much fun~!! XDDD

@Dacreep - PFFFFT~! XDD Can France still "fanboy" over Len in that outfit? ;P

cherryteagirl5
01-27-2011, 10:39 PM
PSG- Who are you going to cosplay as from that series?

Panty (red default dress)

Aoiro
02-01-2011, 02:34 AM
Just Konata Izumi from Lucky Star on Saturday~ C:

silentshadow31
02-02-2011, 08:38 PM
I'll be there as Haruhara Haruko from FLCL. ♥

Not sure which other costumes I'll bring yet. Maybe Aeris, maybe Mai from Avatar, maybe Reki from Haibane Renmei. We'll see.

Sheik Chan
02-05-2011, 01:55 AM
I'll be there as Ayame Sohma (with my friends as Shigure and Yuki). We'll be dressed up in maid dresses that "Ayame made for them..." hehe. Might go as a pokemon another day...and also at night I'll probably be running around as Lavi from DGM.

fabrickind
02-05-2011, 02:43 AM
I should be there on the Saturday.

If the weather is nice enough, I'll probably wear Ulala around the con (and be lazy and just change into my normal clothes/loli outside of it), and if the weather is too cold, I'll probably just skip cosplaying altogether and wear loli.

Should be fun either way!

Efecss
02-05-2011, 04:24 AM
There is no link for this con in the event planner.

Kell-chan
02-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Hmm. My group is only gonna be there Saturday, but it's all still up in the air. Maybe FMA Saturday morning/afternoon and something else later in the evening.

Sheik Chan
02-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Well it's official. My friends and I are going as Fruits Basket. We will gladly let any other FB cosplayers join us for pics. ^^;

I think I'll finish my Luxray Gijinka..

LordMoufMouf
02-10-2011, 12:42 AM
@LordMoufMouf - Heh heh heh~ >D And I plan on being in character, too~ ;P Being Grell is just SO much fun~!! XDDD

:D

Just please no glomping! This Sebastian is a fragile one. ;)

Angelx624
02-10-2011, 10:38 AM
:D

Just please no glomping! This Sebastian is a fragile one. ;)

I shall keep that in mind~! ^^

Also, now after seeing a certain picture of Grell cosplaying a certain..... ah, someone, I now have the sudden urge to cosplay it, IF I can find a red dress and red heels...... *cough* XDDDD Also would have to make the, ah, gun somehow....... *Innocentgrin*

Baskerville
02-11-2011, 11:23 PM
This'll be my first convention in YEARS. A photographer I worked with last week invited me along, so I'm pretty excited!!

I'll be there on Saturday as Alyss (Will of the Abyss) from Pandora Hearts. Last time I got to wear her was for Halloween, so I'm pretty ecstatic. c:

The most decent picture I have, taken on and uploaded from a cell phone: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Dejah-chan/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_9109.jpg

juto
02-15-2011, 03:10 PM
@Baskerville: wiehga;hg Alyss is so awesome! I hope to see you there and get a picture! C:

For me, looks like I'll be Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!~ His jacket will help me keep warm, ahaha. I'll be carrying around my Shizuo plush too. So I'll be that Izaya since I'm sure there'll be a lot of DRRR cosplayers. xD

mochi-snack
02-15-2011, 07:12 PM
I'll only be attending Sunday, but I still can't decide between wearing "Love is War" Mikuo, or Roxas (default); I guess I'll have to see the forecast >.<

KnightUtena
02-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Does anybody know anybody that will be cosplaying from Katekyo Hitman Reborn? My friend and I will be Viper and Colonello on Saturday.

Kell-chan
02-16-2011, 07:25 PM
I'll be there as Ayame Sohma (with my friends as Shigure and Yuki). We'll be dressed up in maid dresses that "Ayame made for them..." hehe.

Looks like I'll be Yuki Sohma Saturday morning/afternoon with a Kyo in tow. Can't wait to see the dresses, haha. ^_^

My Saturday night plans are still up in the air at this point, as one of my group members is out of town for a few days.

Efecss
02-17-2011, 12:43 AM
I am not coming downt his weekend, my health is not up to it. I was sooooo looking to show my work at my table, but...

Angelx624
02-17-2011, 09:47 AM
Well, it appears I'll also be Butler Grell later in the day on Saturday. XD Cause one of my friends is obsessed with my Butler Grell cosplay, and so I'm gonna cosplay him for her. xPP

Baskerville
02-17-2011, 09:13 PM
@Baskerville: wiehga;hg Alyss is so awesome! I hope to see you there and get a picture! C:

For me, looks like I'll be Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!~ His jacket will help me keep warm, ahaha. I'll be carrying around my Shizuo plush too. So I'll be that Izaya since I'm sure there'll be a lot of DRRR cosplayers. xD

I hope that I'm presentable enough! <3 I got the nastiest cold of my life a few days ago and wasn't sure if I could make it, but it looks like things are clearing up. c:

FFFFTT I was going to go as Izaya for the warmth until I remembered that I don't have the wig, yet, haha!

DarkFujin
02-17-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm going to be Franziska von Karma... and very cold.

fabrickind
02-18-2011, 01:33 AM

At least your costume has sleeves. And a stomach. =_____=;

Good thing I'm packing other clothes as well!

MinaotoBot
02-18-2011, 02:42 AM

It's ok. I'm going as gender swap Kamina. We'll be cold together. lolol.

Angelx624
02-18-2011, 09:51 AM

FRANZISKA~!!! XDDD I'm a huuge AA fan~! @_@ <333333

And no worries, I'll be cold on Sunday when I'm Panty!Grell~ >A<

juto
02-18-2011, 02:51 PM
I hope that I'm presentable enough! <3 I got the nastiest cold of my life a few days ago and wasn't sure if I could make it, but it looks like things are clearing up. c:

FFFFTT I was going to go as Izaya for the warmth until I remembered that I don't have the wig, yet, haha!

Aw, I'm sure you'll be great! And glad to hear that your cold is getting better. It sucks having all of this bad weather when AOD is like.. tomorrow, ahaha. :C

LOL I was going to go as Hong Kong from Hetalia, but I will definitely freeze and die. And I only wore Izaya to a private photoshoot, so I'm like, "I should debut Izaya at a con AND stay warm at the same time! 8D"

Baskerville
02-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Aw, I'm sure you'll be great! And glad to hear that your cold is getting better. It sucks having all of this bad weather when AOD is like.. tomorrow, ahaha. :C

LOL I was going to go as Hong Kong from Hetalia, but I will definitely freeze and die. And I only wore Izaya to a private photoshoot, so I'm like, "I should debut Izaya at a con AND stay warm at the same time! 8D"

Thanks for the support! c: I'll also be wearing tall white boots, since I can't exactly go barefoot AND it's raining. Pfffft. -still nervous about her first full-on cosplay at a con- oTL
Seriously. Darn weather. What happened to that 80-degree spree we had going on? Bahh!

Ah, sheeze! Yeah, you'd freeze. xD Have fun with your Izaya debut! ♡ Warm AND stylish!

Eau de Decus
02-19-2011, 03:01 AM
Hmm, haven't learned my lession yet, so will be probably going as Jo from Burst Angel. Time to freeze! ^_^

Teelato
02-21-2011, 08:27 PM
I went on Saturday only as Maria Ushiromiya (only Umineko cosplayer, I think /SOB) and Zatsune Miku.
I was cold. Very, very cold.

Sheik Chan
02-21-2011, 08:53 PM
I was there as a Maid with my other Fruits Basket friends and then on Sunday I was in Kisa Sohma's winter school girl uniform. ^^

SweetShinoBee
02-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Eep, super late! But I was there as Alisa from Tekken 6 on Saturday and Yuki from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu on Sunday!

AOD was really fun! The weather may have been horribad and cold, but everything else that happened at the con warmed things up :)

KnightUtena
02-21-2011, 11:42 PM
Eep, super late! But I was there as Alisa from Tekken 6 on Saturday and Yuki from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu on Sunday!

AOD was really fun! The weather may have been horribad and cold, but everything else that happened at the con warmed things up :)

I think I saw you come out of the elevator late Sunday night in the lobby.

DarkAgito
02-22-2011, 01:39 AM
I went on Saturday with my fiancee who was in a Mikuo cosplay. I cosplayed as Black Rock Shooter Kaito and later on we switched cosplays with each other toward the end of the night. Hopefully I can find some nice pictures ^^ <3 Thank you in advance!

http://img340.imageshack.us/i/18422913664444973452710.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/i/17167513646369975260210.jpg/
http://img138.imageshack.us/i/img0539j.jpg/
http://img651.imageshack.us/i/img0522ng.jpg/

DarkAgito
02-22-2011, 01:41 AM
I went on Saturday only as Maria Ushiromiya (only Umineko cosplayer, I think /SOB) and Zatsune Miku.
I was cold. Very, very cold.
I think i had a photo with you as I only saw 1 Zatsune Miku on saturday... I was in a Mikuo Cosplay.

::edit:: heres the photo i believe:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/787/img0533qb.jpg

Lady Valentine
02-22-2011, 01:51 AM

You were Alisa?! How did I miss you?? :(

Sheik Chan
02-22-2011, 02:55 AM
Aww! I saw your Alisa!! I walked past you in my maid outfit and said "Alisa, from Tekken 6 right?" :D hehe~

SweetShinoBee
02-25-2011, 03:19 AM
I think I saw you come out of the elevator late Sunday night in the lobby.
On Sunday I was actually dressed as Nagato Yuki. Unless you're referring to late Saturday night. Then that was probably me being silly.

You were Alisa?! How did I miss you?? :(
Oh, what were you dressed as Lady Valentine? Maybe I saw you. If anything though, I'll be at Cherry Blossom Festival. By then I might have the chainsaws to go along with it too~

Aww! I saw your Alisa!! I walked past you in my maid outfit and said "Alisa, from Tekken 6 right?" :D hehe~
Maid outfit? Were you in the Fruits Basket skit for the Masquerade?

KnightUtena
02-25-2011, 09:41 PM
On Sunday I was actually dressed as Nagato Yuki. Unless you're referring to late Saturday night. Then that was probably me being silly.

No, it was late Sunday night.