PDA

View Full Version : FF7 skit idea

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
10-16-2003, 12:08 AM
I've been wondering why Cloud wears what he does in Kingdom Hearts, and found a solution...

Basically, the FF7 cast is playing poker. Vincent and Cloud are in after everyone else calls out, and Vincent is strapped for cash. In a quick decision, Vincent offers his cape. Cloud raises him with hair gel, so Vincent tops that with his gold claw. Cloud then puts up his belt, so Vincent, strapped for other items, give him one of Chaos' wings. They call the bet, and Cloud wins by an ace high. He takes all of his winnings and walks off.

And that's why you see Cloud with a cape, claw and wing in KH.

Catpaw
10-16-2003, 09:03 AM
WoV.VOW""""

Suzushichan
10-16-2003, 11:15 AM
interesting...

Fault
10-28-2003, 06:51 AM
bwehehehh.. :D I really like that idea. If you can pull it off, try to video it or something.. Or at least post the exact script

Elysion Gear
10-28-2003, 04:09 PM
*LOL*
I really like this idea. ^__^
Too bad I don't know any Cloud cosplayers......

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
11-01-2003, 10:08 PM
I'll be goign as Cloud, so if anyone's interested...

Anywho, I can post the exact script to anyone who wants to try it out.

Gryphonic_Angel
11-02-2003, 12:55 AM
ummmm which convention(s) are you looking to do this skit?

Savior_Faire
11-02-2003, 02:14 AM
Hmm, I'm interested but I'd like to see the script first of course. That and I'm very limited to the Northern East coast ~.~; But if it's like the BAAF or AnimeNEXT then you can count in a potential Sephiroth or Aerith (or a tonberry if I decide to ressurect that costume) XD a Tonberry playing polker...yeesh

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
11-02-2003, 02:59 AM
Maybe AXor Gencon... I'm in SoCal. If not, feel free to use the idea at any other convention.

RedPikachu
11-07-2003, 05:05 PM
that's cute, i like it.

Genki Chan
11-10-2003, 07:53 PM
Hehe... thank goodness I'm not the only one who though cloud stole vin's outfit! Great idea for a skit!

If you're really pressed for someone to do vincey and you really would like to preform the skit, I'd have no problem doing it with you at AX. I have the costume made already, it would just need a few touch ups.

Anyway, good luck with it all the same =D

daguru
11-12-2003, 01:15 PM
what con would this be at?

you would also need people playing in the background. you don't have to have JUST ff characters. How about a stormtrooper? *points at profile button*

or a pyramid head?
http://forums.cosplay.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3995

Susumari
11-29-2003, 12:16 AM
^_^! LOL how i love the "true stories"

YuffieKeychain
11-30-2003, 10:58 AM
I've been wondering why Cloud wears what he does in Kingdom Hearts, and found a solution...

Basically, the FF7 cast is playing poker. Vincent and Cloud are in after everyone else calls out, and Vincent is strapped for cash. In a quick decision, Vincent offers his cape. Cloud raises him with hair gel, so Vincent tops that with his gold claw. Cloud then puts up his belt, so Vincent, strapped for other items, give him one of Chaos' wings. They call the bet, and Cloud wins by an ace high. He takes all of his winnings and walks off.

And that's why you see Cloud with a cape, claw and wing in KH.
=o wow, what a good idea!

Kitsune-sama
12-15-2003, 06:17 PM
O__o why does that make so much sense?

Panda_Brat
12-28-2003, 04:11 PM
When cloud takes up his winnings he could look at a clock (mabe someone cosplaying as a clock and yell "Oh man, I'm late for Kingdom Hearts!" And then you can have random people start fighting star wars style.

YuffieK
01-04-2004, 01:34 AM
yeah!! Im gonna go to fanime04 (hoping to go to AX) Im gonna be yuffie! so if you need me....just pull out some materia...

Sexy Leopard
01-05-2004, 04:01 PM
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!! I will have a tifa costume so if u wanna work some more funny parts in it that would be cool. (like her think about putting her shirt in but changing her mind and folding hehe) i'll be at AX. will we have a time to get together and practice? keep me posted!

Anele
01-05-2004, 06:27 PM
Do you AX people need a Sephiroth? ^_^

Tevina
02-17-2004, 10:12 PM
Imma be Tifa for Fanime. I'm down for a lil FF7 skit, it sounds like fun.