PDA

View Full Version : OHSHC Last Episode Outfits

Ends Beginning
01-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Hey!
My cosplay group and I are planning to do the outfits from the last episode of OHSHC. The episode with the horse drawn carriage and Haruhi in a dress. I'm wondering anyone out there has some good ref. pics of the outfits in this episode. Tamaki's is fairly easy, but the others are a bit more detailed.
If you do have some could you please email them to me @ gundamhunter87@yahoo.com

creativecrater
01-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Just as a head's up, the only way I could find good ref pics was to take screenshots myself. Honestly, their outfits are the same really, just different colors. There is an inside piece and a jacket piece. I think Tamaki and Haruhi are the only one's that are different.

Good luck to you and your group!

Ends Beginning
01-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Yeah i figured I'd need to do screencaps. I just hoping someone else had done some and would be kind enough to share. XP
oh well.
I'm super excited to do Tamaki's since I get to be Tamaki.

creativecrater
01-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Oh sorry! That went right over my head. >.<
I dug through my anime pics and found the ones I'd taken. They are uploaded on my photobucket: Cosplay Ref Images (http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc85/shiroDragon/Cosplay%20Ref%20Images/) Some of these I took, some I actually found online and saved. It was near impossible getting pics of the bottom half of their outfits, but that part isn't detailed anyhow so the one shot of Hikaru is enough. If you look at Hikaru after he has the sling, those are shots of the inner part of the outfit. Everyone else just has the jackets and there are tons of refs for those cuz I was looking for detail. Hope it helps! Though I really don't have shots of Tamaki since I'm planning only for the twins. Pics of the other characters offered opportunities for details the twins screentime did not....

Ends Beginning
01-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks a bunch. Yeah I will get some screencaps of Tamaki on my own. ^-^