PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie Profile 2011

VickyBunnyAngel
01-05-2011, 11:47 PM
Hi everyone! I'm planning on cosplaying as Hrist along with GebGeb as Lenneth. Just wondering if anyone else was planning a VP cosplay. It would be splendid to get a group together and photograph against Montreal's gorgeous architecture.

I'll make a list if there's enough interest.

Valkyries
Lenneth - Geb_Geb
Hrist - Vickybunnyangel
Silmeria
Valkyrie

Einherjars There's atleast 60 of them so I won't list them. Info on each can be found here (http://valkyrieprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Einherjar)

Aesir/Gods
Odin
Freya
Frei
Loki
Thor
Ull
Heimdall
Hermod
Hodur
Vidar
Eir
Tyr

Other
Hel (Queen of Niflheim)
Ethereal Queen (Seraphic Gate)

Kildread
01-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Damn, I want to cosplay Lezard eventually, but my cosplay plans are really full for 2011 :eeek:

Regardless, I'll at least have a camera and I totally plan to take pictures of folks in that group!

peachesama
01-06-2011, 11:04 PM
I was thinking of doing VP here myself in the States. It's a shame I'm on the polar opposite end of the convention circuit from you guys! But it'd be great if we could make a private forum for all the armor/detail/suggestions/HELP stuff!

Mokmo
01-07-2011, 08:47 PM
You might remember Armurita's Lenneth from Otakuthon 2009. AFAIK, she wore it on the saturday at last year's. She might like shwing up for that even if GebGeb does one.

And i want to take pictures too!

jusdepomme
01-09-2011, 05:00 PM
I will see because there are one costume I would like to make but I can't commit right now. I would love to make Silmeria but I really don't think it'll be this year. If I make anything, it will be Mystina

VickyBunnyAngel
01-10-2011, 12:29 AM
@Kildread, oooOOOoo Lezard! Isn't he an interesting character? ;) That would be awesome when you do. No pressure for 2011! I'm sure I'll be wearing Hrist more in the future, and would be up for rewearing it to any major group photoshoot if one comes together

@peachesama, nuuuuu BLASTED distance! I thought there would be a VP cosplay forum or thread but I haven't seen one immediately. It needs more love and there are soo many characters to cosplay. If I don't find an existing thread to necro, I'll start one :D

@Mokmo, I didn't go to Otakuthon in 2009 T_T but did she wear it in 2010? Because I remember seeing a Lenneth once during the con.

@jusdepomme, YAY! Join us please :D. Definitely need a Silmeria to round out the three, so maybe we can all get a VP group together when we all finish our costumes :P

Mokmo
01-10-2011, 10:11 PM
My mistake, she wore it on Sunday at 2010's, but i have no idea if she'll wear it on any day... It's decorating her living room now, lol.

Kildread
01-13-2011, 09:31 AM
@Kildread, oooOOOoo Lezard! Isn't he an interesting character? ;) That would be awesome when you do. No pressure for 2011! I'm sure I'll be wearing Hrist more in the future, and would be up for rewearing it to any major group photoshoot if one comes together

Yeah, the quirks, the arrogance (In fact, I really enjoy his attitude in general :P) and his goals. Lezard's awesome! Plus, it helps that I like his outfits in both Valkyrie Profile and Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria.

I'll keep you informed when I get around to doing it!

Geb_Geb
01-16-2011, 11:15 PM
This is so my dream project <3 and Armurita Lenneth is beyond perfection :) I don't feel confident of doing Lenneth after seeing hers but she was really kind and point me to her awesome tutorial :D I really like lenneth wedding gown too, one of the most pretty dress I've ever see

VickyBunnyAngel
01-17-2011, 01:39 PM
Armurita's Lenneth is definitely really nice! But I'm sure you'll do a great job on yours too ^_^.

Mokmo
01-18-2011, 10:33 AM
You can do a great job on your to, Geb, don't worry.