PDA

View Full Version : First Kiss Stories?

MermaidRizu
01-08-2011, 02:45 AM
I know there's a thread about being in love, but I thought I'd start one about first kisses. ^^ Yay!

Mine was actually in a movie theater, while we were watching ZombieLand...not the most romantic situation. XD The relationship I have with my boyfriend is a long distance one (at least until I go to college, then I'll be much closer to him ^^), and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to see him for a while after that. He was very shy then, so I knew he would be way too shy to kiss me first...so after about 20 minutes of gathering the courage:

Me: "Killian?"
Him: "What?"
Me: "Come here."
Him: "What?" *doesn't move*
Me: "No really, come here."
Him: "?" *still doesn't move*
Me: *decides to just go for it and leans over and kisses him*
Him: "...Wow..."

So, yeah, it was adorable. XD It was just a little peck, but now that he's gotten over his shyness, he even surprises me with lovely kisses all the time. ^^ Sorry to sound all mushy, but now it's your turn! XD

Cadmium Polyphony
01-08-2011, 03:14 AM
My actual first kiss was a traumatic event, so for the sake of circumstances, we'll fast-forward to the other, 'first' kiss.

Long story short, a handful of classmates didnt believe the girl I was dating at the time, was actually dating me.

Being the spiteful people we both were, we plopped one on each other right there, to prove them wrong.

Ahhhhh spite.....so romantic.

CosplayCinema
01-08-2011, 04:46 AM
@.@ my first kiss was so long ago.....but it had no feeling in it so i don't remember it. So i'll just say my first kiss that had lots of feeling and meaning in it if thats okay. 0w0;;

(this part is so you know how we met and first kissed, the first kissed didn't seem as much when we did but i grew more and more into charishing the time and kisses he and i had for the next 5 months after we met.)

Me: Did you see that cute asian guy in the skinny jeans~?
Taylor: Yea his friends are cute too.
David: (the guy's friend) -ran off to tell his friends what we said-
Shaggy: -while standing on the other side of the glass wall called me over with a hand gesture-
Me: -grabbed taylor and walked over to them-
Shaggy: So uh, David here said you think i'm cute. =)
Me: U...uh....yea....
Taylor: She's cravin asain
Me: Oh my gash shut up!
Shaggy and david both laughed before taylor ran off with david and 'bitch boy' <--or as we called him master splinter this guy we hated :/

Shaggy and I walked off towards the hall where the bathrooms were (its a really long empty white hall @.@). He pushed me against the wall, ran his fingers through my hair, leaned down and kissed him in a rough passionate and romantic movie scene kind of way~

It was now that i think about it the best kiss i've ever had and i still crave to feel his lips against mine.....WHY DID HE HAVE TO MOVE TO WASHINGTON!! TTATT

Fabulousity
01-08-2011, 05:22 AM
I, um, haven't, um actually gotten my first kiss yet :bashful: But I'm only 16 so I have plenty of time right? Right???:lost:

Ineedaname9
01-08-2011, 05:27 AM
My first first kiss, I don't remember...

My first kiss with my current boyfriend was well interesting. I was well freaking about a bug that fell on me. Something that my boyfriend saw as girly because (I'm told) I look and act like a dude a lot. HE thought it was cute and kissed me.

Well, at least I wasn't panicing about the bug anymore. lol

DaemonForce
01-08-2011, 05:32 AM
But I'm only 16 so I have plenty of time right? Right???:lost:
You're doomed. :/

I remember the first time a cute girl kissed me. We were 12 and she liked it a lot more than I did. She had some physical problems but not to the point where she had to be in a chair or anything. To this day she's still a bit nutty.

I remember the first time a boy kissed me. It was a few years after the crazy girl and it was unexpected and hot. He was a friend of my best friend and he makes every girl he meets a conquest. I don't see him around anymore but I like to tease him a bit and he likes being physical with me whenever we meet. <3

Ineedaname9
01-08-2011, 05:35 AM
Ignore ^ you have plenty of time.

Edit: Thinking back my first kiss was from the girl... at age 13? oh well, I think I'd have liked it better for my current bf to be my first kiss lol

StrawberrySiren
01-08-2011, 05:39 AM
My first kiss went a little like this. And twist. And twist.

Sike. I hate that song.

My first kiss, I distinctly remember techno music blaring in the background. Man that was so long ago. He's engaged now. That's weird for me.
My first kiss with my current boyfriend is actually a pretty good story. He was over at my dorm and was about to leave when I said I needed to talk to him and so we went into the stairway. I was like, "I kind of like you...Like that...A lot..." He was a little dumbfounded but managed to say he felt the same. And then we had this sort of awkward moment, because we're both awkward people, and I just sort of laid one on him, said goodnight, and went back to my room.

Fabulousity
01-08-2011, 05:45 AM
You're doomed. :/

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Volnixshin
01-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Sigh....

My first kiss was brief, fleeting, and I wish I was single at the time

It was 2005, and I had just began my senior year in high school. My gf at the time (Gods how I want to change that part of life) said she had been called down to the office about some problems she had apparently been having. She gave me my first (and incredibly brief) kiss, and hurried off. Turns out she was sent to a mental hospital for five months, calls everyone but me, has sex with a few guys, and I don't see her until I graduate.

That was my first kiss.

SweetOcarina
01-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Was 5. Demanded by best friend kissed me because OMG THAT'S WHAT BOYS AND GIRLS DO!

First proper kiss? Hell knows. I remember teasing a friend because he was dared to kiss another girl and he did this pathetic kiss her forehead thing. I was like: "that's not a proper kiss!" and so he just swooped in and kissed me instead. I just sat there blinking. No we never dated and we hated each other. It was a surreal moment for me.

Taokaka
01-08-2011, 09:53 AM
I, um, haven't, um actually gotten my first kiss yet :bashful: But I'm only 16 so I have plenty of time right? Right???:lost:

I find that extremely adorable! (I find the oddest, and littlest of things adorable!) And dont worry you're not doomed, it'll happen when it happens n___n

Now for my first kiss, my (ex)boyfriend, was very shy and would only kiss me on the cheek. So in return to the kisses on the cheek, I'd kiss him on the cheek. Then he got the bright idea of, maybe I shouldnt turn my head. He kisses me on the cheek, and I went to kiss him on the cheek, and bam! I kiss him on the lips. It was quick, and I got really shy, but hey at least it broke him out of his shell.

Lithium Flower
01-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Ha ha my first "for reals adult grown up kiss"? It was hilarious really..

It was probably about the 3rd week of hanging out with my current boyfriend in a way that was suggestive of 'courting' each-other, if you can imagine two nerds who met at an anime convention giggling frantically at a sushi joint, as courting. I had been invited to his friends girlfriend house for some gaming goodness with her and her boyfriend. At the time I had kissed his cheek and we still weren't dating but rather macking our heads off. A few days later he was dropping me at my house and was hugging me goodbye in his car, and I was panicking.

I mean I was flipping out on the inside, my stomach hurt and my head was POUNDING as he was talking about when he had a day off to hang out. I opened the car door to,basically RUN TO MY DAMN HOUSE if it didn't end well, leaned in and kissed him. Yup. I had an exit plan :D that's how scared I was. We kissed for a bit and he promptly told me to shut the door and get in the damn car. Quite likely because I looked like a total nerdface. Clearly this ended much better than I imagined it would have and now I can smooch him without an exit strategy.

PinkSelphie
01-08-2011, 10:44 AM
My first kiss (not counting the one from my "boyfriend" in second grade, haha) was during my school's production of "Robin Hood" and I was doing my homework in the stairwell next to the stage, and my guy friend that I had become friends with during rehearsals said something and I looked up and he just kind of awkwardly kissed me. It was really quick and a little weird afterwards. :,D

Rainbowgasm
01-08-2011, 12:00 PM
I was 19 before I had a kiss so...

Lets see, my and my gf were taking Kaname and Zero pictures for halloween and, we just both kinda laid one on each other at the same time :S XP... it was kinda just a smoosh of lips, sooo bad on both parts XP but we're much better now...

MermaidRizu
01-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Thanks for sharing your stories, guys, they're fun to read! ^^

And Fabulousity, my first kiss was when I was 16, but I had always imagined that it wouldn't be until I was a lot older, since no guy ever seemed to show any interest in me...it's amazing what can happen when you least expect it. XP You never know, everyone's different~

Divinita Lunare Aria
01-08-2011, 04:07 PM
My first kiss was at Gencon 2010 when I was 17. I had met my boyfriend at Ohayocon that year and we've been in a long distance relationship since :P

The kiss remidns me of something you might see in a movie xP Gencon...oh gosh...talk about getting lost. We were gonna meet in the food court and when we did, I ran up to him and he picked me up and kissed me xP Very memorable :D Best part: we were dressed as pokemon xP

Celia Rose
01-08-2011, 04:43 PM
My ex terrified me when I had my first "srs bznz" kiss.

He kissed me on our second date, and he sat next to me in complete silence for about two minutes.
Then he asked, "Was that your first kiss?"
"Yeah." Of course, I freaked out. "Wait, why? Was it bad??? ;A;" *fretfretfret*

Turned out he thought it was amazing, but the way he opened the conversation didn't tell me so. :thumbsup:

nannyogg
01-08-2011, 08:19 PM
I think I was 12 when I got my first kiss. I really don't remember much, except my friend had walked me home and I was getting ready to go in and he just leaned over and kissed me. It was nice and I remember feeling all smiley inside.

Flora88
01-08-2011, 08:28 PM
It was during Armageddon, of all movies. And it sucked.

hollowchrist
01-08-2011, 08:35 PM
It was during Armageddon, of all movies. And it sucked.

i'm sure the mustache got in the way of it. e.e

Aearon
01-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Hehehe... Mine...

Well, I was a freshman in college. (Q.Q I was a shy person in HS that was more interested in learning than girls! >.<)
My best friend (I met him in college too) was a couple doors down from me in the dorms and he had a girlfriend that he had been with for years in HS. Well, his girlfriend's best friend was single and had never had a boyfriend. So, they got the great idea to match us up and have us join them on a double date.
We got out of classes for winter break and I followed him out to their hometown. My friend and I went to one college and his gf's best friend went to another about two hours away from our college / about an hour away from their home town.

We left the dorm on Friday night and the date was on Saturday night so I ended up staying Friday and Saturday at another friend's in that same town.
The next night, I'm getting dressed and ready to go... But, I didn't have any 'nice' shirts so I was just going to wear a t-shirt. Well, the mother of the friend I was staying with decided I should just wear one of my friend's dress shirts instead of the t-shirt... So, instead of going to the bathroom to change shirts because they were going to be arriving in about ten minutes... I just turn around in their rec room where I was crashing and just as I'm pulling my t-shirt over my head... My friend, his gf, and her best friend come down the stairs... I quickly slip the other shirt on and button it up as I'm peeking over my shoulder all embarrassed... I see her in the back of the room acting all shy and blushing... Then I get to go introduce myself. >.<

We get going and talk otw to the restaurant, during the meal, otw back from the restaurant, and then hang out at my friend's gf's house for awhile watching The Hulk. (not my choice for a first date flick. lol) My friend and his gf are cuddled up on the floor under a blanket and my date and I are up on the couch. We sat there for probably 20 minutes kind of rigid side by side... I wanted to put my arm around her so badly, but was scared to... So I finally ask if I can. She says yes and I put my arm around her and cuddle up next to her until the night was over.
Then I walk her down the street to her house, talking a bit. We get to her house and talk some more... Neither of us knowing what to do since it was really our first 'official' date for either of us. I end up just giving her a hug and heading back to my friend's car. I talk about it with my friend otw back to where I was staying and realize I didn't even get her number... He says he can just give it to me. And I decline saying that I should get it myself. (It also gave me an excuse to see her again. =D)

So, I go over to her house the next afternoon and she answers the door. I ask her if I could get her number and she says yes, then disappears inside for a moment. She comes back with her number and e-mail on a piece of paper and hands it to me. And, the entire time we're standing there, I'm wanting to kiss her... I end up chickening out and say goodbye.

I get in my car and drive around the block for awhile... Trying to work up the courage... I drive back to her house and ring the bell. She opens the door and leans out a bit. Then I say, "I just had to do one more thing before I leave..." And I lean in and kiss her lips softly in a long kiss as I gently put my right hand on her cheek and jaw. Then I turn and walk down to my car.
Apparently, she was so red in her face and awestruck that her family teased her for hours. >.> We ended up dating for about 10 months (had to break up because I moved 600 miles. >.<) and being good friends for quite awhile afterwards.

And... omg that was a large wall of text. <.< >.>

MermaidRizu
01-08-2011, 09:01 PM
words

Awww, that's adorable~! ^^ What a lucky girl, I would have loved to be surprised like that. XD

Aearon
01-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Hehe. I do that kind of stuff with anyone I'm with. For that same girl on our first Valentine's Day... I surprised her on the day even though we had agreed to just celebrate with her family on the weekend.
I drove over to her college and put a ton of sticky notes on her door and then around her dorm that led her around with a red rose at each note and then a dozen more roses, candles, a heart-shaped pendant on a necklace, chocolate, kool-whip, and strawberries in their common room where I was waiting. We only got to spend a couple hours together that night, but it was definitely worth it to drive the couple hours there and a couple more back to surprise her like that.

I'm such a hopeless romantic. x.x

Flora88
01-08-2011, 09:14 PM
i'm sure the mustache got in the way of it. e.e

;{D

nannyogg
01-08-2011, 09:19 PM
And... omg that was a large wall of text. <.< >.>

And the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time! Thanks for sharing!

SourCherryTwist
01-08-2011, 09:30 PM
I'm such a hopeless romantic. x.x

....BAAAWWWWW!!!!! Im such a suuuuuucker for romance! you will make a lucky girl VERY happy :3

bbopalunaa
01-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Mine was at the age of 18 with my first and still current boyfriend.

It was after our third date, I believe, when he was dropping me off at home. I was lingering a bit before getting out of his car, because I was hoping he was going to kiss me (I was wayyyy too nervous to do it myself), and he eventually pulled me in and kissed me. I had no idea what I was doing, so it was obviously kinda awkward, and I started giggling in the middle. Then he started laughing, and it was just kind of a cute moment :)

Lightane
01-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Gah, here we go. Mine was at the Halloween dance at our school when I was in....... 8th grade. So I must have been 13/14. Slow dancing with the boy, dance ends, a lil smoochy smooch. And that was the end of that story. I think we broke up soon after that.

FunnyValentine
01-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Mine was in seventh grade on a date with my first boyfriend. We were walking outside the mall, and we had to go inside because it began to rain. We were looking for a door to get in. When we found one, I just stood there. I told him I'm not going inside until you kiss me. lmfao. He became nervous and didn't believe me. There was a few minutes and he walked over and kissed me. It was cute, but now I know why he probably didn't: he definitely did not put on chapstick recently. Kissing in the rain isn't a big deal though.

Someone should make a first french kiss forum, I feel that will be a funny and awkward. hahah.

MermaidRizu
01-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Mine was in seventh grade on a date with my first boyfriend. We were walking outside the mall, and we had to go inside because it began to rain. We were looking for a door to get in. When we found one, I just stood there. I told him I'm not going inside until you kiss me. lmfao. He became nervous and didn't believe me. There was a few minutes and he walked over and kissed me. It was cute, but now I know why he probably didn't: he definitely did not put on chapstick recently. Kissing in the rain isn't a big deal though.

Someone should make a first french kiss forum, I feel that will be a funny and awkward. hahah.

Oh dearie, yes it would. XD Mine ended with something like "um, okay, that's enough...^^;" XD I know he likes it and all, but I can't take that for long periods of time...XD

Lightane
01-09-2011, 12:06 AM
I second the french kiss forum. Seems like it would be full of laughs.

FunnyValentine
01-09-2011, 12:11 AM
XD I'll make it?

MermaidRizu
01-09-2011, 12:12 AM
XD I'll make it?

And I'll post in it. XD

FunnyValentine
01-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Done! Now proceed with the stories, people!

Nikomarete
01-09-2011, 02:00 AM
-posted her own story earlier today and it's no longer there anymore, what zi hell? 0_o- I didn't write anything bad! Dx

FunnyValentine
01-09-2011, 02:18 AM
magic?

MermaidRizu
01-09-2011, 02:25 AM
-posted her own story earlier today and it's no longer there anymore, what zi hell? 0_o- I didn't write anything bad! Dx

Woah, weird! o_o Would you mind posting it again? I want to read it~ XD

Nikomarete
01-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Well, in a nutshell, my first kiss wasn't a sweet, romantic one with my first boyfriend. Dx Kind of depressing compared to everyone else's in here.. xD It's more like me being a scared inexperienced little 14 year old at some party who went to hang out with this college guy who literally was a model from Slovakia.. xD; I was super naive and so when he asked if I wanted to go "watch a movie", of course I was like "^__^ KAY!"

So movie-watching initiates, then his laptop with the movie in it died, and then suddenly I had this dude I barely knew trying to make out with me. T^T I kind of freaked out and had no clue what to do. This is all happened before my first (and only) boyfriend that I dated (past tense D: sigh) for 5 years. He wasn't even a very good kisser either, for being so good looking. =_=;

All my other kisses aside from those from the 5 year ex have kind of been accidents with good friendships turned awkward by what occurred. ^ ^; Bleh.

Akemi Idane
01-09-2011, 03:49 PM
My actual first kiss was kind of adorable.
I was four. Yes, four. And a damn attractive four year old. (I had this hair. It was perfectly red and curled in that kind of starlet way you see and I kind of want to punch my four year old self for keeping that hair from me.)
But self-pandering aside.
It was my fourth birthday party, right before I moved out of San Francisco. And apparently this boy had just gotten there, so his parents and my parents were talking (as parents do) and I was kind of standing around for...some reason (I don't remember, I was four), and he came up from behind, tapped me on the shoulder, told me he loved me and kissed me. I was like "...Huh?" and he promptly turned red and ran away. I was such a little heartbreaker. xD

My technical first kiss with my current boyfriend was awkward and I don't want to talk about it. :D
The actual one was at my birthday party. We'd been dating for...oh god...year and a half? (According to my friends, we exist to make everyone else feel like massive whores.)
But we were there, and we would walk with hands held and stuff like that, ya know, nothing big, and he totally surprised me by kissing me, in the garage, before we all went out for ice cream (my friends were still getting on shoes, etc.). I mean...he's not the most forward of guys, so this was shocking for me. But it was nice. ^-^

Miki Starwind
01-09-2011, 05:09 PM
D'aww~ cute stories, guys! :>

First kiss ever? When I was... I think seven or eight? My best friend's little brother - who was six at the time, I think - had a crush on me. I forgot what were were all doing, I think we were playing around in the pool. Out of the blue, he just came and stole a peck. I remember I chased him down the hallway that connected our houses, yelling at him for "ruining" the experience for me. XD

First real kiss? Winter break, senior year of high school. The guy and I had already been on a "date" (hanging out just us, with none of our other friends in tow.) And we sort of already knew something was going on. So, we're chilling in his room, watching TV. We start joking around, which leads to poking/tickling/play-"fighting". Before I know it, he's on me, and I'm laughing uncontrollably. I just would not stop giggling! That is, until I suddenly felt him leaning down closer to me and... bam.

It was actually pretty cute, and it worked in stopping my giggle attack. :P We dated for a while, and we're still great friends.

ELunamoon
01-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Ah these are cute to read (: Also suceeding in making me feel a tad behind haha~ I'm fourteen now and haven't yet received my first kiss and I'm completely fine with that! I can definitely wait (: I'm pretty shy so if that moment ever does happen, I'm positive I'll have no idea what to do D:

Aearon
01-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Ah these are cute to read (: Also suceeding in making me feel a tad behind haha~ I'm fourteen now and haven't yet received my first kiss and I'm completely fine with that! I can definitely wait (: I'm pretty shy so if that moment ever does happen, I'm positive I'll have no idea what to do D:<.< >.> Don't worry. I didn't have my first until I was 18. @.@

Axelai
01-10-2011, 12:15 PM
My first kiss was when i was 12. I was on a cruise ship, and it was in Truth or Dare. There was this cute guy named Chris who was 15 and kissed me. It was more like making out than just a kiss XD;;

He told me afterwards i was really good at kissing. I kept a note to self that my first was AWESOME.

I actually stole a first kiss this weekend. We were playing Spin the Bottle, and a Kenny cosplayer girl had to kiss me. She didn't TELL ME it was her first kiss o.o She told me after and i was like "Dammit! You should have told me! I would have made it more special!"

Though she gets the privilege of saying "My first kiss was with an America cosplayer in the girl's bathroom while playing spin the bottle. Yes, all three."