PDA

View Full Version : For those who are going

cactusmomma
10-16-2003, 02:35 PM
have fun!

and i don't wanna hear about injuries caused by being glomped either! :thumbsup:

Eurobeat King
10-16-2003, 11:01 PM
Renegade: Wish you were going this weekend. *hug* I'll be sure to take a lot of yaoi-goodness for you to see. ;)

Everyone: Be safe driving/flying to Yaoicon tomorrow however you're getting there. :) I'll be at the con-hotel around 2pm, just for an hour, which is my lunch hour from work, so why not go and check out to see who's there and waiting in line for registration. After I get out of work, either 5 or 6pm, I'll be at the hotel for the rest of the night. :D I'll see who's there (and in costume) before I change into Tsuzuki, so I look forward to seeing cosplayers tomorrow.. my camera will be waiting! ciao~

Michi
10-17-2003, 08:11 AM
It's a bit late for this, but I'm gonna be there pretty early, it seems.. Unless I decide to sleep in. ^_^;

Awww RenegadePocky ;.; I wish you were going~~ *cling*

cactusmomma
10-17-2003, 11:56 PM
*hinthints towards an upcoming party to make up for the loss ;.;*

Karisu-sama
10-20-2003, 03:12 AM
For the first time (believe it or not) in her long cosplay career, Karisu-Dilandau was actually approached by someone (rather more sizeable than scrawny Karisu) attempting a reckless run-tackle-glomp.

Suffice it to say this person did not succeed in the attempted assault, much to their surprise. *wicked grin*

Stopped said person in their tracks and finally permitted a much more sedate gentle hug (Dilandau was in a good mood.) :p

Toldja. ~_____^

SporkNinja
10-21-2003, 01:10 PM
For the first time (believe it or not) in her long cosplay career, Karisu-Dilandau was actually approached by someone (rather more sizeable than scrawny Karisu) attempting a reckless run-tackle-glomp.

Suffice it to say this person did not succeed in the attempted assault, much to their surprise. *wicked grin*

Stopped said person in their tracks and finally permitted a much more sedate gentle hug (Dilandau was in a good mood.) :p

Toldja. ~_____^

LoL
Actually... I almost got knocked over a couple of times from glomps... I'm one scrawny Kamui... and when I have no hands free (had to keep my hands on fuuma's and my swords.. >wiiiiiink< No dirty implications intended *of course*!)
Actually, there was a lot more fluffy uke lovin' going on than glomps... that and getting kidnapped by Tsuzuki! >laughs!< That was hilarious, though I got a bit of a scolding from my seme later for that one.
SO much fun...
I can't wait for the next con!
@_@