PDA

View Full Version : Game/Anime Music Performance by Otaku Duet

Leonhart
10-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Hey everyone!
If you love game/anime music, you won't wanna miss Otaku Duet performing live at Anime USA! We'll be playing fan favorites at performances throughout the weekend, and it's always a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for a Squall and Yuna playing the keyboard and singing together, and if you see us, please come up and request your favorite song! If you're into game/anime music and want to learn more about our group, download our recordings, see cosplay photos, or just chat with other fans in the forums, please check out www.OtakuDuet.com :-)

Hope to you see you there,

Michael

Oshi
10-16-2003, 04:22 PM
...Shit, Mike, I didn't know you were Philly local :D

Looking forward to it, you two were great at ANext!

Leonhart
10-16-2003, 11:17 PM
...Shit, Mike, I didn't know you were Philly local :D

Looking forward to it, you two were great at ANext!

Hey, you're in Philly too? So I guess you also made a bit of a trip to AnimeNext then. I'm glad you enjoyed the performance! At Anime USA they're going to set us up on stage with some nice equipment, so it should be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing you there!
By the way, do you know what you're going to be cosplaying yet so I can look out for you?

Best wishes,
Michael

KoreanEyez
11-07-2003, 11:13 PM
eeee Mikey mikey! I talked to you online and joined your forum thing ^ ^ After looking at clips of you and Natalie it was sooooo awesome! I wish I can sing something with you guys~ hehehe...

Oshi
11-10-2003, 11:58 AM
By the way, do you know what you're going to be cosplaying yet so I can look out for you?Not sure when I'm wearing what, but bringing my SeeD uniform, Chuunin Examiner uniform, and Wizard from RO. And I'm still trying to get the gf (Lady Ava) to come too, heh.

Leonhart
11-17-2003, 07:54 PM
Are you going to be there all three days?

Leonhart
11-17-2003, 07:55 PM
eeee Mikey mikey! I talked to you online and joined your forum thing ^ ^ After looking at clips of you and Natalie it was sooooo awesome! I wish I can sing something with you guys~ hehehe...

It's all set, we'll be performing together on Friday night, okay? :-) We'll be in around 9, and we'll look for you at artist alley

KoreanEyez
11-18-2003, 03:58 PM
yayyyyyy! Can't wait ^_^

Leonhart
11-23-2003, 10:46 PM
Thank you to all of the fans who supported Otaku Duet at Anime USA! If you enjoyed the performance, please sign up at the forums on www.OtakuDuet.com, where you can meet up with new friends and chat about games, anime, and music. Also, please let us know what cons you are going to be attending and feel free to request your favorite songs. :-)

luvnpeese
11-23-2003, 11:57 PM
I'm so sad... I missed you guys!! :-(

KoreanEyez
11-24-2003, 12:16 AM
yayyyy! I had so much fun! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your performance! =) Go Otaku duet! ^ ^

CHAOS
11-24-2003, 09:22 PM
You guys were great! I was the poor kid w/o a costume wearing a red hoody.

Kamui32
11-24-2003, 10:48 PM
You guys were great! I enjoyed all the songs, i loved the song you did from Xenogears and Xenosaga. The Inuyasha song was good too since....i went as inuyasha! ^_^ I liked the little story behind the songs too, squall cheating on yuna was funny. you are both really talented, i hope you can perform at katsucon ^_^

Fireflystar
11-24-2003, 11:11 PM
^ I was there for the Xenogears performance too! I was gonna say Xenogears..but some freak up front said it a mil-a-second before I did..but I knew the answer too U_U!
Yeah,you both are really talented and poised... o.o so much smiling ^_^; hehehee

Leonhart
11-25-2003, 12:31 AM
i hope you can perform at katsucon ^_^

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :-) We really want to go to Katsucon to perform again, but they are saying that they have reached their desired number of guests and it's difficult to take any more. :-( So, I put the conchairman's email address on the front page of OtakuDuet.com, and lots of people have been emailing him to request us. I'm thinking that if he gets enough emails, he'll be able to work us into the program. I really want to see everyone again soon, Anime USA was so much fun.

Otakuduet_Yuna
11-25-2003, 12:51 AM
I'm so sad... I missed you guys!! :-( Lol, you missed us? Were you at the convention? I felt like we never stopped performing, hehe. Oh well, if you go to our web site, you can check out the other conventions we will be performing at, and maybe you will see us there!

UnwantedKikyo
12-10-2003, 02:30 PM
Yea I emailed em like I told ya ^_^ hehe he emailed me back and told me he is thinking about it so Imma beg him some more!!! But yall were awsome Mikes!! Time to go bug the katsu guy again ^_^

Darxim
12-10-2003, 03:22 PM
The problem Katsucon is having isn't so much a "desire to have them as guests", it's more a "can we afford to spare some staffers to handle this?" If they figure that they can allocate the resources, they will want Otaku Duet to perform. Keith Mayfield already said he'd like to have them. It's just a matter of resources. If you really want to help Otaku Duet get to Katsucon, volunteer for staff, especially if you've got experience working an A/V tech crew. Volunteering for staff because you want Otaku Duet to be there is more powerful than 1000 emails. Of course, then you actually have to work staff.

Not that we had the resources necessary at Anime USA. We just had a lot more leeway than Katsucon will have.

Compliments to the chef.