PDA

View Full Version : Ths is the first con that I'm going to...i got some ?'s...

MistressRinRin
10-16-2003, 10:31 PM
hey! I can't wait for AZ 04 ^___^

yes, yes, I'm a newbie... lol

I was just wondering...

is INuYasha done like, so much, that ppl get sick of seeing him?

and... is 13 a bit young? lke... out-of-the-norm for cosplayers? (is anyone going to this around MY age?^.^"")

and would anyone mind helping me with this whole cosplaying thing? I read someones diary about there trip to A 03, and they wore a diff costume each day... i only have one, but hey, the cons in may, so if i need more me and my mom will make them...

and how do ya'll get over your stage fright? ^.^"""

my friend and i (i'm going as InuYasha for the costume contest, and she's koga) arethinking of doing a skit. any one here going as inuyasha characters? wanna give us some ideas so we can start off right, or maybe even do a skit with us?

i hope to see everyone there and to make some new friends ^.^

night! (god i'm tired...i'll check back in the morning b4 school)

Kaicyios
10-17-2003, 03:03 PM
^_^ There are alot of Inuyasha characters, but who could get tired of Inuyasha?! ^_^ Age really doesn't matter. There are people of all ages there, so you shouldn't worry.
Some people wear a new costume every day, some wear one costume the entire con, and some people wear one costume to every con. It's really just what you perfer.
The cosplay skit is really fun. It's really great when you can tell that the audience is in to your skit.
AZ 04 is going to be awesome! I hope you have a great time! ^_^

gally2003
10-17-2003, 09:22 PM
Hey rinrin
love the new avatar
anyways most people are between the ages of 20-30 but there are also alot of people our age that our age. Also it suprised me because some kids were like seven years old and were dressed as someone from furi kuri or some other anime that you wouldn't think kids there age would be watching.
Oh and for your friends koga costume you'll need alot of good fuax fur. the simplest way to do the shirt is just to use a black tanktop with fuax fur sewed on to the shoulders. Then the rest of the costume should be fairly easy.

Sorahana
10-17-2003, 09:30 PM
I hope you have fun at that XD. I might ask my mom to go to that one! I just recently experiencec my first anime con: Big Apple Anime Fest in NY on Labor Day weekend. Once you go to an anime con you'll wanna make tons of cosplay and you'll miss the con........ALOT!

gally2003
10-17-2003, 09:36 PM
Yeah after the con is done all you'll think about is next year and costumes and all the friends you made there.

Sorahana
10-17-2003, 09:50 PM
Same here but I thought about other cons after I got back from it lol XD. I now have plans to go to at least 4 or 5 cons next year XD. And I have a con coming up in December XD.

MistressRinRin
10-18-2003, 08:10 AM
oh thanks you guys ^.^ *huggles you all* ^___^

last night my mom said that she must be going crazy to have agreed to drive us to the con lol. i'll have to keep it at 1-2 cons per year for now -_-"" darn. haha ahhhh i SO can't wait for summer! (we get out May erm...26, i think. talk about cutting it close. lol)

my mom pinned the pattern down wrong, there wasn't enough room to make the big sleves. -_-"" but she's fixing that ^___^ lol i'll just have to learn to sew ^___^ making costumes looks fun! XD

i'm goin to our thread now ^.^