PDA

View Full Version : Locations in Central Florida/Orlando

Heavens_Night
01-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Hi all,

As you can probably tell from my photo gallery, I've never really had any pictures taken of me in costume. 99% of mine are taken in my own room with my camera's self-timer. I'd really like to know some locations in the Orlando area that are good and legal for photoshoots.

Preferred are abandoned buildings, graveyards, gardens, or anything really.

misuzu-chi
01-23-2011, 09:49 PM
I'm looking for the same thing! ;A;
I've got a few costumes I want to debut but no where and no photographer! :c

gnow
01-24-2011, 01:44 AM
Hey just found this thread, I'm a photographer in Tampa and more than willing to drive out for photos, you can see some of my pics here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28587991@N08/

Eun
02-09-2011, 09:10 PM
I third this! LOL. When I used to live in California my photographer was my sister but ever since Ive been in Florida my tripod has been my best friend. xD

Konapi
03-20-2011, 03:45 PM
Same here, my friends who all cosplay together in the central Florida area are looking for some ideas and locations that we could meet up at for photoshoots, etc.
lol We also lack a photographer. xD Any suggestions would be great!

Omnis
05-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Hi all.. Bored Orlando photographer here. I actually stumbled across this thread in a google search for photography locations in Orlando. Though not a cosplayer myself (yet, anyway..), I recently considered asking to join a local cosplay meetup group... From a photography perspective, cosplayers are an amazing group -- colorful and expressive, outgoing and sharing in an interest that translates well into photography.

Long story short, I'm just popping my head in to say "hello" and let you all know that I have an absolutely ridiculous amount of free time on my hands at the moment. If you like, drop by my website to check out my work and say "hello" back. Or reply on here. :)

Random side note: I'm a hobbyist who does photography for fun, not a paid professional.

http://www.jasonarcherphotography.com

Jason