PDA

View Full Version : Body stockings

CelestialShadow
01-12-2011, 03:24 AM
Hey I am looking for flesh tone nylon body stocking to wear underneath my Ms. Marvel costume. I failed to realize that the cosplay area of wonfes is probably outside so if I want to save myself from getting frost bite I am going to need one or bag that costume Idea entirely. I have looked on ebay and found non that arent erotic. does anyone know a cosplay shop that sells some?

aoisakura
01-12-2011, 11:20 AM
I saw some in er...one of the cosplay shops in Akiba last year, god I can't rewmember the name of it though >< They had stuff like binders and stuff too, and was a small store.... (Unhelpful I know) If you find anywhere online please share as I need one too.

kiratsukai
01-13-2011, 03:07 AM
I imagine your best bet is to head over to the big ACOS in Ikebukuro and see what they have for underthings... I don't recall full bodysuits, but they had two piece sets, full-torso B-holders (binders) and a few leotards that all might work either alone or in combination.

Another good sniffing ground is probably in online dance supply. Have Eisuke run you a search on rakuten for modern dance gear or leotards and see what pops up.

gixxer
01-14-2011, 04:21 AM
im looking for something like that but i want it in black .. tried search around akiba .. cant find any ..

kiratsukai
01-19-2011, 07:45 AM
Not EXACTLY what you're looking for, but potentially useful nonetheless:
http://omosirokurabu.ocnk.net/
Yeah, it's a fetish gear site, but it's being linked at cosp.jp and has a ton of weird and wacky shit that would come in handy for crossdressing and quite a few bodysuits.

aoisakura
01-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Well I jsut found one for myself, it was labled a "Belly stocking" for belly dancers, they do onderbust ones and overbust ones. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BELLY-DANCE-BODY-STOCKING-TUMMY-COVER-UK-8-10-US-6-8-/380234732833?pt=UK_Ladies_Dancewear_LE&var=&hash=item97572f378c

CelestialShadow
01-19-2011, 11:08 PM
wow that fetish gear site is the bomb! I might be buying from them real soon.