PDA

View Full Version : Sad I can't go

yukitoLeonheart
10-17-2003, 05:52 AM
I so wanted to go, just for one day, the day of the masquerade......... I had this speech I wanted to give similar to the one I gave at Animenext, but this one was about love and how it transcends all barriers......... IT was going to be really sweet. Make sure you take lot's of pictures guys!!!!!! I want to see some cute stuff........ esp Karisu sama....... After that one pic I have no doubts your pictures will rock socks!!!!!!!!!!!

Michi
10-17-2003, 07:44 AM
I think you and Savior_Faire should work on making an east coast YaoiCon. X3

yukitoLeonheart
10-17-2003, 07:50 AM
I would love to............... I went to Yuricon, it was sooooooo much fun. I can't believe it got cancelled!!!!!! It was the coolest gathering of people. I was so shy there though................. That changed at Otakon when I realized people not only were accepting of all forms of love, but celebrated the diversity of love, too!

Susumari
10-17-2003, 11:54 PM
I can't go to Yaoi Con...but i've been moping around on why. Cause of my age....and It's all the way on the other side of the country

Sorahana
10-20-2003, 09:18 PM
I SUPPORT ALLL KINDS OF LOVE IN ANIME AND IN REAL LIFE!! The catholic church is evil (I'm catholic btw). They banned same sex marriages. I feel that you have the right to marry someone despite the fact if they are the same sex as you. You love them and thats all that matters!! I support YuktioLeonheart-sama! He rawks lol XD. I couldn't have gone to that either...........too far away and I'm under the age lol XD.