PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Disney Movie

Codename Otacon
01-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Yesterday I was caught crying while watching Dumbo. Now before you make fun of me, I have a close relationship with my Mom. Seeing that part when Dumbo sees his Mom again puts me in to tears, I even sleep with a Dumbo plushie. Dumbo is my all time favorite Disney Movie that I'll never get tired of watching.

Do one of you guys have a favorite Disney movie that you never get tired of?

Blood_Sword
01-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Mine is the second Lion King movie... the one with Kovu. <3

sam vimes
01-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Fantasia, Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, The Jungle Book, The Fox and the Hound, The Sword In the Stone.

I have a sudden urge to put Pete's Dragon on my Netflix. It's been forever.

Anmanda
01-14-2011, 02:56 PM
.. the Lion King~ the first one <3 I've loved it as long as I can remember, and I still do, even though I've watched it like.. a billion times :3

Shana05
01-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Mulan, definitely is my favorite. As a kid I'd become obsessed with whatever was the newest Disney movie. However Pocahontas was my love longer than most because the one that proceeded it, Hunchback of Notre Dame, was bad. It's been awhile since I've seen the movie, Beauty and the Beast, but I saw it on stage last summer and loved it. I'm currently considering cosplaying Belle. I just need to find a wig to make that a definite.

msaliciak
01-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Mulan. It's always been my favorite. Woman can do whatever men can do. D:<

han-Vu
01-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Herbie series for me. Got almost all except for the hard to get movie with Horace the Hate Bug & the few very early TV episodes which the series was cancelled because it was pathetic.

sam vimes
01-14-2011, 03:20 PM
Mulan. It's always been my favorite. Woman can do whatever men can do. D:<

Not reproductively.:angel2:

Codename Otacon
01-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Hunchback of Notre Dame, was bad.

The only thing I like about that movie was this song, Hellfire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRO-M4XyAbM

Frollo needs to get laid.

doxiequeen1
01-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Finding Nemo <3 I love that movie.

It's disney...right?

Codename Otacon
01-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Finding Nemo <3 I love that movie.

It's disney...right?

Yes it is:3

J.Kazama
Aladin <3
I used to watch Pocahontas every day of my childhood. Like, daily. I got out of school, I watched Pocahontas. Every day, until my mom got tired of it and "lost it" when we moved =/

Kildread
The Sword in the Stone will remain one of my childhood favorites.

Lithium Flower
01-14-2011, 03:52 PM
:D Lol guess.

Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, Alice in Wonderland, TRON: Legacy, Lilo and Stitch, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Monsters Inc, Halloween Town (Only the first one), Finding Nemo,Homeward Bound: The incredible Journey, Oliver and Company,Fantasia, Winnie the Pooh's Halloween episode with the 'heffalumps and woozles' :D YEAH.

TR Rose
01-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Beauty and the Beast. It's always been my favorite movie ever since I was little. Belle is such a great character. And one of the few leading girl characters with brown hair!!! I want to make all of her dresses someday...

Although I do enjoy Aladdin (maybe not so much as I used to, tho...) I was kinda meh on Little Mermaid until I cosplayed Vanessa - suddenly I have a new appreciation for Ursula and the wicked ladies of Disney in general. ^^

I am a huge sucker for the princess films, including the new ones in the Disney family, but B&B is still my faaaaaavorite movie ever. I do think I'm going to start collecting some of the no-longer-out-of-vault films from Movie Trading Co. Disney movies are my favorite thing to put on while working on costumes because the music is fantastic (and I love to sing along!)

Axelai
01-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Tron.

No, i don't say that because the new movie came out. My whole family is a Tron-nerd family XD;;

Though in the princess section, i love Beauty and the Beast. Hands down <3

FunnyValentine
01-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Oh gosh. Pocahontas, I was obsessed with that movie, I remember standing on the ledge of my couch when that colors of the wind song came on, I even saw it on ice with my aunt and the cannon freaked me out. lol. Lion King, come on, how can you not love it? Little Mermaid is fantastic, but now that I think about it it doesn't become outstanding until she loses her voice. Aladdin and Hunchback of Notre Dame are my number ones. I think I always had a crush on Aladdin, hahah. But seriously, I even had the forty thieves movie, I cannot get enough of this Disney movie/s. I can go on forever about how much I love Aladdin. Hunchback of Notre Dame is that movie that always makes me cry everytime. I love all of the music and I just love how deep it is. The end with him holding Esmerelda running away from Frollo, friggen epic. God Help The Outcasts, probably the best song.As for the rest...Bug's Life, Toy Story, Beauty and The Beast(yes, even the Christmas one!), Hercules, Pinocchio and Cinderella.

FunnyValentine
01-14-2011, 04:13 PM
omg oliver and company!!! I rented that one all the time. I forgot All Dogs Go To Heaven, I might watch it now actually.

skyler1213
01-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Beauty and the Beast and Tangled =D

Codename Otacon
01-14-2011, 04:21 PM
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I don't think that a Disney movie...I think its made by Fox or something...

FunnyValentine
01-14-2011, 04:28 PM
I don't think that a Disney movie...I think its made by Fox or something...

Oops! You are right, I just went to check. I feel it should be a Disney movie.

Aearon
01-14-2011, 04:38 PM
Hmmm... They've had a ton of great movies.
Some of my recent favorites would be... WALL-E, Prince of Persia, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Invincible.

Volnixshin
01-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Iron Man 2

msaliciak
01-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Not reproductively.:angel2:

Haha. You're right there.

Fabulousity
01-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Peter Pan!!!!! It always has been my favorite, and always will be! My second favorite is Alice in Wonderland. Funny how my two favorites would have some of the same actors in it, no?

And Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is my favorite non-animated Disney movie!

Buckshot Billie
01-14-2011, 08:02 PM
This is really difficult. Since I've been home from school, I've been watching Disney movies nonstop (I found the big cardboard box where my mom was storing them; the real task was digging out the one TV in the house that had a VCR and propping it up on my bed). Though I don't know if it's necessarily my "favourite" (even though, upon reexamination, I might wager it's ONE of my favourites), "Hunchback of Notre Dame" was impressive, especially the "Hellfire" villain number and Disney's attempt to tackle some more mature issues (whether they were successful or not is entirely subjective).

PS: I really like parenthetical statements, I guess (like, really REALLY like them).

ardhri
01-14-2011, 08:18 PM
Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, and Finding Nemo.

If live action counts, PIRATES. The first movie in a long time where I dragged my parents to see it, and they turned into bigger fanpeople than I will ever be. :D Shrek is the only other film series to manage that.

Origin
01-15-2011, 04:58 AM
Mulan + Toy Story.

Mulan cuz she fooled an entire army into thinking she was a guy, nearly convinced the commander he was gay and beat the crap out of the leader of the Huns with fireworks.

Toy Story cuz Woody and Bo Peep are adorable >.<

koi-ishly
01-15-2011, 05:45 AM
Sleeping Beauty - Has the best villain ever. You can't deny that opera voice either... I can't believe that voice actor was actually 16 when she voice Aurora.

The Little Mermaid- I remember sitting the the theater on my dad's lap crying my head off cause Ursula was taking Ariel's voice away.

Ineedaname9
01-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Beauty and the Beast and Treasure Planet are my favorite..... Though getting me to admit to Beauty and the Beast is hard in real life...I think only my bf and my parents know? I don't know why though, I have a tea set and pillow case from it displayed in my room. The tea set has never been use and hell if I'm gonna let it. (someone asked to borrow it for a Lolita tea party) I also have music from it somewhere in my piles of cd's...

hollowchrist
01-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Let's see...

I used to be obsessed with 101 Dalmatians when I was like, 3 or 4. I mean I had these big plushie dolls of Purdy and Pongo and Rolly. I loved that movie to bits.

After that is was Pocahontas. I sang the entire Colors of the Wind song in a program in Kindergarten, even though they only wanted me to sing the first verse. I already knew it, haha.

I've always loved Aladdin, with it's witty comedy and wise-cracks. Robin Williams made that movie.

And as I've grown older, The Hunchback of Notre Dame has become one of my favorites. I adore the music in that one, and the storyline is a bit of fresh air to me since most of the Disney movies have fairly... fluffy plots.

Thelchterya
01-15-2011, 11:12 AM
omg no one has said Hercules yet?!? I watched that movie until I could quote whole scenes!

Pudding-chan
01-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Pocahontas, Little Mermaid, Mulan, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Finding Nemo.

Fo sho

fabrickind
01-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Who Framed Rogr Rabbit? All the way. :D

I'm a bit of a film noir geek, so naturally, this one would appeal to me.

My favourite "princess"-type movie is sleeping Beauty. Aurora is super angsty. I love it.

Pixar-wise, I'd say WALL-E, with Up in a very close second.

Kildread
01-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Aladdin's songs also have a special part for me.

No, not the emotional ones, this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Op1TaXmCw) and this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10S428LRcUY)!

Zany songs like those are always a success with me, the one in the bar in Tangled was awesome!

Oblivion_Kirie
01-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Fantasia. When I was little I watched it almost every day, still watch it every once and awhile now :)

Alyxiane
01-15-2011, 12:59 PM
Mulan and Treasure Planet. oAo

ShinobiXikyu
01-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Mulan, nooooo competition. It even got me interested in Asian culture (started with China, then moved to Japan and others) as a result.

Origin
01-15-2011, 01:27 PM
omg no one has said Hercules yet?!? I watched that movie until I could quote whole scenes!

Yeah Hercules tops in mine too xD

"Thats it! Next time I drive!"

Much Hercules love.

Eurobeat King
01-15-2011, 03:12 PM
I like most of the Disney films I've seen, with my favorites being: Wall-E, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, and Tangled

There are a few films that I haven't seen throughout the years, probably from a lack of interest, and they include: Home on the Range, Treasure Planet, Cars, and Princess & the Frog

Clyde_2.0
01-15-2011, 03:38 PM
All of them... lol.

But seriously, I re-watch them all the time. That, and Anastasia, which seems like it should be a Disney movie, but it's not.

Eurobeat King
01-15-2011, 04:17 PM
But seriously, I re-watch them all the time. That, and Anastasia, which seems like it should be a Disney movie, but it's not.

Agreed. And Quest for Camelot,which has imo one of the best non-Disney songs in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTOlZkRLOj8

Akemi Idane
01-15-2011, 04:23 PM
Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Which, hilariously enough, was the only one I was not allowed to watch as a kid because of its...well, Hellfire. My parents are catholic. It wasn't working out until I got older and wasn't so completely influenced by everything I saw.
But it's the most interesting. A lot of other Disney movies follow a formula, and this one didn't. I've never been a fluffy princess fan (why lots of girly manga doesn't appeal to me, methinks), and quasimodo was NOT a fluffy princess. Three year old me threw a shoe at Cinderella. I was a hardcore cynical child. xD
But I really don't watch movies - even though that one's technically my favorite, I don't think I've ever watched the entire thing in one sitting. I just can't do that, most of the time I get up in the middle of movies and go do something else, and it doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the movie - I just can't sit there and watch them all the way through, I'm not sure why. The only movies I've seen all the way through are the ones I went to go see in theatres, where it's discouraged to get up and walk out in the middle unless the movie REALLY sucks.
But that's my neuroses.

AlmostHolly
01-16-2011, 12:51 PM
And Quest for Camelot,which has imo one of the best non-Disney songs in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTOlZkRLOj8
Agreed. I was obsessed with that movie (and song ^^) when I was younger.

Tarzan, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Pocahontas, are my top favorites. They're all very under-rated IMO. :/

Treasure Planet is also one of my favorites

Yukikittie
01-16-2011, 02:18 PM
The Lion King and Treasure Planet.
But I seriously love all of the old Disney movies, since I was practically raised on them. xD

Xanarcah
01-16-2011, 03:03 PM
The Lion King 1+2

The first movie was just the best, but the second has Zira. I love Zira. When I was living in the dorms, our dorm was Disney themed for the year and our floor, the all girls floor, was themed with the Disney Princesses. I took down my Tinkerbell namecard and replaced it with a Zira namecard. xD

cupofjasmine
01-16-2011, 05:40 PM
The Lion King and The Hunchback of Notre Dame! The Hunchback of Notre Dame is so different than any Disney movie I've ever seen. I really love the music and Frollo is such a dark character; completely different than any other Disney villain, in my opinion.

PinkSelphie
01-18-2011, 12:27 PM
The Hunchback of Notre Dame was my favourite when I was little--I have dolls of Phoebus, Esmeralda and Quasimodo! (He was my favourite, I got him when I turned three. I told my mom I would marry him if Esmeralda wouldn't. xD)

I really like the Lion King 2 as well, so I guess it's a tie between those two.

HidingintheMist
01-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Lion King(man, was I obsessed with this when I was younger), Treasure Planet, Fantasia, Hercules, Mulan, Tron, Pirates, Oliver and Company, and Pocahontas.

SailorEarth
01-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Nearly all of them, really. Specifically Sleeping Beauty, The Sword in The Stone, Cinderella (I STILL get super nervous when they're trying to get that blasted key up the steps), Beauty and The Beast, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Monsters Inc. (Kitty!), the Toy Story trilogy, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, Lilo and Stitch and several more that I'm forgetting. That's just the animated ones ^_^;

Pocketfightr
01-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Top ones would probably be Aladdin, Beauty & the Beast, Little Mermaid, Mulan and Emperor's New Groove. I used to sit and memorize all the words to Aladdin and Little Mermaid. I'm happy I finally got Beauty & the Beast on DVD a few weeks ago.

Arlette
01-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Tangled, Hercules, Aladdin. In that order.

mrmonkey
01-19-2011, 01:16 PM
finding nemo, lilo and stitch, monsters inc, wall-e, chicken little

SailorEarth
01-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Emperor's New Groove

Can't believe I forgot that one, it was great!

Eurobeat King
01-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Are any of the sequels (straight to video/dvd) any good?

Only saw Pocahontas 2, and it was mainly for Meeko the Raccoon. :D

Michi
01-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Hercules!

Nobody likes Hercules. :(

Eurobeat King
01-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Hercules!

"Jerkules!" as Hades said, which was in the preview but not in the movie. :razz:

I liked the Lion King & Haunted Mansion spoofs in that movie. that was about it..

Narnian
01-19-2011, 08:04 PM
Beauty and the Beast, Meet the Robinsons, Chicken Little, and one or two more that I can't remember right now.

PinkSelphie
01-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Hercules!

"Honey, you mean Hunkules!"

:D

Thelchterya
01-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Hercules!

I dooo! "Who put the glad in gladiator?"

daylight
01-19-2011, 08:56 PM
gotta be Mulan. Love the music, the characters, the art, the story, everything~

I love that movie!!!!!!, I always watch it when im sick and it makes me happy~

hmmmm this sparks an idea for a lucky cricket cosplay :3

Hercules!

I like Hercules! its my third favorite :D

Arlette
01-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Hercules!

Aw, baby, you know I love Hercules! Meg is the only Disney female I've even bothered cosplaying until now with Rapunzel. I would say Hercules is still my favorite Disney soundtrack, hands down. Yes, still even more so than my beloved Tangled.

Eurobeat King
01-19-2011, 10:44 PM
I would say Hercules is still my favorite Disney soundtrack, hands down. Yes, still even more so than my beloved Tangled.

I've seen Hercules maybe 2-3 times, and the only song I can remember is "I Can Go The Distance" any of the songs sung by the Muses or Meg's song, I don't remember how they go. :razz:

As for Tangled, I've seen it a lot, but years from now (say, 2020) I'll still remember songs like "Momma Knows Best", "I've Got A Dream", and "I See The Light" :)

Hetalia-Chan
01-19-2011, 11:02 PM
Bambi.

This March is coming out on Blu-ray and I'm buying it.

TMLiza
01-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Mulan. That movie wins hand down for me.

C. Marie
01-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Beauty and the Beast, absolutely no contest for me.

Arlette
01-20-2011, 11:37 AM
I've seen Hercules maybe 2-3 times, and the only song I can remember is "I Can Go The Distance" any of the songs sung by the Muses or Meg's song, I don't remember how they go. :razz:

As for Tangled, I've seen it a lot, but years from now (say, 2020) I'll still remember songs like "Momma Knows Best", "I've Got A Dream", and "I See The Light" :)

I'm biased because Meg's song "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" is my favorite Disney song ever. The style of music in the film is just so fun and different, and I also especially love "Zero to Hero."

I do have to admit that "Mother Knows Best" as well as the creepy reprise is a close second in the running of my favorite Disney song. Especially the reprise, it's so haunting. Donna Murphy can sing the shit out of some songs.

Volnixshin
01-20-2011, 11:59 AM
I change my mind, The First Avenger: Captain America. I know its now out yet, but come on, it comes out on my birthday

Eurobeat King
01-20-2011, 12:19 PM
I do have to admit that "Mother Knows Best" as well as the creepy reprise is a close second in the running of my favorite Disney song. Especially the reprise, it's so haunting. Donna Murphy can sing the shit out of some songs.

And to think she was Doc Oc's wife in Spiderman 2. "Who knew, right?" ;)

Lilyela
01-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Mulan, definitely. I know all the songs by heart

Eurobeat King
01-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Mulan, definitely. I know all the songs by heart

At ALA a couple of weeks ago, a group of people sang "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" in the karaoke room (I was outside taking pictures of cosplayers) and I had to stop and applaud their effort. I laughed when the guys in the group said Mushu's line "This guy's got 'em scared to death!" like Eddie Murphy, followed by the girls singing Mulan's line "Hope he doesn't see right through me!" :D

MDA
01-20-2011, 09:03 PM
At the very top of my list is Sleeping Beauty. I love the story, animation, characters, songs, etc. I'm a sucker for a classic fairytale.

The other favourite Disney movies are as follows (in no specific order): Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Pete's Dragon, The Jungle Book, Sword and the Stone, Pocahontas, Mulan, Oliver & Company, Hercules, Brother Bear, Bambi, Aladdin, The Lion King, Dumbo, The Aristocats, Lilo & Stitch, and one or two others that are pre-1995. I like the hand-drawn movies better. Most of the ones that are post-2003 aren't that great to me. I can't say yet for The Princess and the Frog since I have yet to see it still, and I haven't seen Tangled, but I prefer the original story to what Disney's done to it. BUT, I do love Finding Nemo, and the Toy Story movies. Genious with those movies. But The Incredibles, Home on the Range, and Meet the Robinsons... I didn't like. I used to like Beauty and the Beast, but it's so over-commercialized, over-done... I got sick of it. I refuse to watch it.

CRiMSONSiN
04-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Gota say Alice in Wonderland, Mulan, The Emperors New Groove, The Black Cauldron, A Goofy Movie and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Divinita Lunare Aria
04-13-2011, 09:04 PM
All time is definitely Aladdin :'D I loovee iitttt.

ashelia89
04-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Hercules and The Little Mermaid <3

Kesra
04-13-2011, 11:44 PM
It's a serious toss up between Tangled, Mulan, and the Hunchback of Notre Dame

With Tangled, Rapunzel is my favorite Disney Princess hands down. She's adorable, quirky, and very pro-active. I particularly like when she's trying to seem all serious and business like "Weeeeeell, Flynn Rider" It was just hilarious. Rapunzel is really such a great character.

Mulan is a movie I can relate to because I spent a lot of my life trying to be what everyone else wanted to be. Eventually I had to do something for myself too. That said, the sequel sucked and I shall hence forth never speak of it again. Mulan however is such a strong character, stronger than she knows and I love that she's so clumsy. The 'Matchmaker' scene is one of my favorites of all Disney Movies.

The original story for The Hunchback of Notre Dame was so dark and even Disney couldn't take that out. So it's the darkness of this movie I adore the most. I liked watching the Catholic Church portrayed in two lights: You had the abbot who was really a kind man (I think he was an abbot) that wanted to help people. Then you had Frollo who had forgotten the meaning of the word of God corrupt as all get out. I have always enjoyed the Monster/Man conflict and I loved how it was portrayed in that movie. The idea of what defines a monster has gone on to influence many of my own favorite characters.

Volnixshin
04-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Right now, Thor.

I know, I know, it isn't out yet, but I am really excited!

Avrial
04-14-2011, 03:48 AM
101 Dalmatians.:3 Dalmatian dogs are the liked.
Tangled.Flynn Ryder the best in him and Maximus.XD

Zymod
04-14-2011, 03:54 AM
Aladdin. I always hated Jasmine as a kid because she ended up with Aladdin and i was jelous. :3 Heck, I still am. /shame

I also LOOOOVE tangled. That horse, Is amazing. :P

Miyabi-
04-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Beauty and the Beast will always be my favorite animated one! I got made fun of as a kid for loving to read so much so when there was a Disney princess out there that also loved to read I thought it was the greatest thing ever.

Non animation wise I really loved Enchanted and Hocus Pocus!
Enchanted was terrific in that it spoofed it's own brand yet was still done well. My only complaint over it was that it had Idina Menzel in it and she never sang once! -_-
Hocus Pocus is my all time favorite holiday movie. I'd watch it every time it came on tv and I was overjoyed that my Mom found it on dvd..lol

Pixar-wise it's Wall-E all the way followed closely by the Toy Story series and The Incredibles.
Wall-E was just the cutest thing ever and I loved how it conveyed so much emotion without dialog. Toy Story is heartwarming and kind of heartbreaking at the same time. The Incredibles just had fantastic dialog and appealed to my grown up comic nerd. ^_^

Lithium Flower
04-14-2011, 11:40 AM
Right now, Thor.

I know, I know, it isn't out yet, but I am really excited!

YES.

It occurred to me recently that The Princess and the Frog was kind of mediocre for the hype about it.

divinity statue
04-14-2011, 04:48 PM
It's a tie between The Emperor's New Groove and Mulan. I love TENG for it's humor and Mulan for it's wonderful storyline about following your heart. However, my highest ranked ones will always be Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and The Lion King. Old childhood favorites never die hard lol

The Seventh Sea
04-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh man...Disney movie....um...I think Wall-E or Up

Lithium Flower
04-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Was 'The Brave Little Toaster' a Disney movie?

Arc_The_Lad
04-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Sleeping Beauty, The Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Aladdin, and Tron.

ShinobiXikyu
04-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Mulan is a movie I can relate to because I spent a lot of my life trying to be what everyone else wanted to be. Eventually I had to do something for myself too. That said, the sequel sucked and I shall hence forth never speak of it again. Mulan however is such a strong character, stronger than she knows and I love that she's so clumsy. The 'Matchmaker' scene is one of my favorites of all Disney Movies.

Same here. I watch Mulan still all the damn time (It's easily my favourite. Pocahontas is in a close second.), and I STILL laugh my ass off when watching that scene. And most things involving Mushu. Man, Eddie Murphy was awesome. And I'm still riveted during the battle scene when the Hun army comes down over the mountains (I wish I remembered the technique they used to make it look so 3D for an animated movie...something like a rotoscope?...either way, it's awesome.)