PDA

View Full Version : Sword of Exorcism ?? Help please :3

emerald.line
01-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Ello :D

Okay, so I'm a a D.Gray Man noob (I've only seen.... 2 episodes) and I need some help ~

I'm going to make Allen Walker's 'Sword Of Exorcism' (manga version) because it has a fairly simple design and I need to practise my prop making skills. So I thought that I might as well cosplay as him if I'm going to make the sword ~

Problem is, being the D.Gray Man noob that I am, I don't know which uniform he wears whilst wielding the sword :L I don't know how his hair is styled (it gets spikier as the manga progresses, no?) and I don't know if he has anything different about him when he's got the sword ~

So if anyone who's read the manga and watched the anime could tell me, it would be a big help :)

skyler1213
01-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the DGM Fandom! =D I'm pretty sure he wears 2nd version uniform with the Crowned clown with the sword, but also later on when he's wearing the 3rd version uniform. And yes, he does have his hair spiked. =)

If you need any refernce pictures, just say the word and i'll do my best to look for some =3