PDA

View Full Version : Hetalia: World cup Soccer.

CosplayCinema
01-16-2011, 10:39 PM
So we are going to do the World cup soccer uniforms for our characters. Does anyone know where we could get imitations of the actual jerseys instead of spending like 50 bucks for the actual shirt it's self?

We need Romano, America, France, Italy and i can't remember who else XD

berehynia
01-23-2011, 06:37 PM
I know for a fact worldsoccershop.com have t-shirt replicas of national team jerseys for around $20.
jersey99.com seem to have actual replica jerseys for who you're looking for and they all seem to be around $35, but I've never done business with them so I can't tell you how reliable they are in terms of shipping or quality.
I'm guessing you were going to simply use something similar to gym pants for the shorts?

Hope that helps! w(o・∀・o)ノ゙

CosplayCinema
01-23-2011, 08:57 PM
we were thinking of doing that unless the characters wore specific shorts/socks

Shana05
01-23-2011, 09:25 PM
I was thinking of doing this but then I learned that Finland didn't quality for the World Cup. Apparently Finns prefer hockey and their performance in soccer is lacking. Maybe I'll do it with another character at some point.

tsukie
01-23-2011, 10:20 PM
I did WC version of Bad Friends Trio with my friends in Taiwan....
The ones we bought were from TaoBao...which they sold them as shirt and short together...
But I'm not quite sure if they are still selling it or not....

RuJa 4EVA
01-24-2011, 07:39 PM
My friend got a cheap copy of Japan's, I'm pretty sure he said there were other countries. I'll find out where he got it and get back to you.

berehynia
01-24-2011, 07:52 PM
we were thinking of doing that unless the characters wore specific shorts/socks

You should be able to get them cheap the only problem being matching colors. I know that France has redesigned their national team's kit so you could get an old replica for super cheap while they bring in the new stock. Other than that you might want to check Ebay?