PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Taisen at AB

Gothic_Lulu
10-18-2003, 04:27 AM
yea, another thread ^^;

I plan on having maybe 2 Sakura Taisen/Wars cosplay (Soletta & Erica) for AB and im always looking for more ST cosplayers to take pictures with *there is not too many :'( * and I wanted to see if anyone was planning on bringing ST costumes.

ZhangoSqu
10-23-2003, 03:50 PM
I love Sakura Taisen, and eventually would love to do an Ohgami costume, but I don't think I'll have time this year/season to work on it. Unless things go surprisingly well (or I get my butt in gear... one or the other).

However, I will more then likely search you out so I can get a picture taken with you. Sakura Taisen rocks ^_^ the theme brings me to tears almost every time I hear it... speaking of which I think I'll go listen to it now.

I will let you know though if for some reason I mannage to get around to an Ohgami costume, like I said I've been wanting to do one for a while now.

Poisonous Intent
11-02-2003, 12:11 PM
I'm not really sure if I'll whip out my Li Kohran costume (which is hanging in my closet waiting to be premiered) for AB. I've been juggling a couple ideas around on what to cosplay at AB so if i can convince Aya into going as Maria or Kanna then I'll b going as Kohran.