PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket @ AN2004

Pages : [1] 2

Wakaba
10-18-2003, 03:29 PM
Hey, my friends and I are making a Fruits Basket group for AN2004. We were wondering if anyone else are going to cosplay FB and would like to meet up for photos or something. It'd be really cool if we could get the whole cast. So far we have...

Ayame - Wakaba
Akito - Beatrix
Yuki - Nanami
Hatori - Nanami's Brother
Shigure - Kenhidaka
Hiro - Nezumi
Mine - Junchiri
Tohru - Yuna X-2
Hanajima - Kohana
Ritsu - Kakei_Jubei
Momiji - nyamiko_chan
Kyou - Missymonroe
Kisa - Hatori's gf
Kagura - Seedofdarkness
Hatsuharu
Uotani

Yuna-X2
10-21-2003, 08:32 PM
OOOH! OOOH! I'm making a Tohru costume for Halloween, and then actually putting loads of effort in it for AN2004, so I'll have my costume there!

Wakaba
10-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Wow! That's wonderful! As you may have guessed I'm the Ayame :bigtu: . Our group could really use a Tohru. We need someone who Yuki likes seeing as he is surrounded by some of his most hated Soumas:).

Beatrix
10-22-2003, 01:50 PM
Wakaba: Akito takes offense to that comment. Who hates Akito? :)
Yuna X-2: Unlike Akito, I'm glad to hear we have a Tohru.

Yuna-X2
10-22-2003, 10:58 PM
Lol. I love Akito. He's so wonderfully cruel and evil. Watching the series, I will yell out I hate him... but he's so cool.

Beatrix
10-23-2003, 05:28 PM
Lol. I love Akito. He's so wonderfully cruel and evil. Watching the series, I will yell out I hate him... but he's so cool.

Hehe, that sounds like me too. He's such a bastard, but I love him anyway:p

Wakaba
10-23-2003, 08:18 PM
Both of you speak like true Akito fans! I have to say overall there wasn't a character I actually hated. I thought they were all good and each made the series better.

Kohana
10-24-2003, 11:21 AM
I was thinking about going as Hanajima... but i'm not sure if i'll be able to finish the costume in time.

Wakaba
10-24-2003, 07:41 PM
Kohana: Should I put you down as a tentative Hanajima then?

Kohana
10-24-2003, 08:28 PM
Yeah that sounds okay... are you just planning for photos and stuff or are you going to do something at the masq.???

Wakaba
10-24-2003, 09:00 PM
Well we are going to have a photoshoot for sure. As for the masq. we have a possible skit in the works. We may also have an idea of a possible Fruits Basket panel.

Kohana
10-24-2003, 09:25 PM
Oh okay but I'm in another group for the masq but the panel and photoshot should be fine.

Wakaba
10-24-2003, 09:34 PM
That's okay. I'm just happy to hear that you are up for the panel and photoshoot.

Junchiri
11-24-2003, 11:05 AM
Hello~! I am going as Mine the Great!! ^___^ I CAN'T WAIT! I'm so ecited, this will be my very first con!! :D Yay Furu Baa! Yay Mine! Yay for me being Aya-kun's assistant! ^_^ :P
Till Next I Post,
CIAO FER NOW~!

~Duo Maxwell Forever!~

Wakaba
11-26-2003, 11:01 AM
Yay! Junchiri or Mine I'm so happy to see you on cosplay.com! Welcome! Well Mine my assistant, it's great that you are excited! Aya is too! When you get started on the costume let me know, I can't wait to see it! If you need help just ask. If I find any pics of Mine I'll send them along!

Kakei_Jubei
12-28-2003, 06:09 PM
OOOooOOOO!!! YAY!! ^-^ A Fruits Basket Group! Thanks Yuna-X2 for telling me!! Yay! Well, if you need either a Ritsu or a Kyou, then I'd be happy to take their spots! lol! XP Hm, *thinks* YA! Me will go as Ritsu! ^^ I have a monkey plushie from my b/f, and I think that Ritsu rocks! :P Oh! And so does Akito! I cosplayed as him at CNAnime 2003! ;) But, me will be Ritsu. Oh, and u guys are gonna join a masquerade? YAY!!! Cause I can get into character VEERRRYYYY easily... GAH! Oh NO!!! I'M AM SUCH A WASTE OF AIR!! WHY CAN'T I DIE AND SAVE HUMANITY FROM SUFFERING!!! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!! I'M SORRY!!! AHHHH!!! *shigure pokes side* *me fall over and die X_X* ;3

Yuna-X2
12-28-2003, 10:49 PM
Ya know, I almost got scared there...

But I didn't, so YAY!

I'm hoping to get a better sewing machine for my birthday, one that I can keep in my room, so then there will be Tohru updates if that happens.

If not, I'll just have to buy one.

Wakaba
12-29-2003, 02:51 PM
Ayame is pleased that you wish to be in our group! So now that makes 9 + 1 tentative yay! Ritsu eh? Great choice and your Ritsu impression was right on! I guess I should pm you about our masq idea if you are interested in being in it.

Yuna X-2: Do you want me to pm you about the masq skit too? You don't have to be in it if you don't want to. Just thought I'd ask. :D

Beatrix
12-29-2003, 03:03 PM
OHHHH! Me loves Akito!!! I'd love to see a pic of your costume if you have one! I'm glad you are joining us as Ritsu. Yay! Now we only need a Kagura, Kisa, Hiro, Arisa, and Kyou. Any takers? Hmmm? :D It'd be really cool if you guys would join us in our uber secret masq skit! :)

Yuna-X2
12-29-2003, 05:19 PM
I'd love to be in the skit thingie. Just send all the details to me and I'll be all ears... or eyes, considering I'll be reading it....

*realizes she'll start babbling soon*

I'm shutting up now. :P

nyamiko_chan
12-29-2003, 08:56 PM
O.O Have you got a Momiji yet!!! Oh no Kyou cosplayer yet either T_T so hard to decide ^^;;

I'm going out wednesday, wig shopping, and I'll decided with that X3 ^_^

Yuna-X2
12-29-2003, 10:19 PM
Kyou doesn't seem to have been taken yet... I'm not sure though. :)

Wakaba
12-29-2003, 10:21 PM
O.O Have you got a Momiji yet!!! Oh no Kyou cosplayer yet either T_T so hard to decide ^^;;

I'm going out wednesday, wig shopping, and I'll decided with that X3 ^_^

Oh wow!!! That is so awesome!!! Yes we need both! We'd be happy for you to join us! That'd be so great. As soon as you pick, post and I put you where you on the list. Welcome!

Kakei_Jubei
12-29-2003, 10:38 PM
Yay!! ^^ I'll force... er... "ask" my friends to cosplay as well! ^^ I'm already in a Yu-Gi-Oh Group, so I'll ask my friend if he wants to cosplay as a fruits Basket chara! ^^ I can't wait!!! o^_^o

Wakaba
12-29-2003, 11:12 PM
Yay!! ^^ I'll force... er... "ask" my friends to cosplay as well! ^^ I'm already in a Yu-Gi-Oh Group, so I'll ask my friend if he wants to cosplay as a fruits Basket chara! ^^ I can't wait!!! o^_^o

Hey the more we recruit the better. We have so much of the cast already, it'd be great if we could get them all. Wow 10 people + 1 tentative! It's great!

Kakei_Jubei
12-29-2003, 11:26 PM
Hey the more we recruit the better. We have so much of the cast already, it'd be great if we could get them all. Wow 10 people + 1 tentative! It's great!

Ya!! ^-^ And if my friend goes, ((without force)), then he'll most likely join the masquerade cause he's an actor! ;)

P.S. You forgot to put Momijii on the list!! OoO

Wakaba
12-29-2003, 11:33 PM
Ya!! ^-^ And if my friend goes, ((without force)), then he'll most likely join the masquerade cause he's an actor! ;)

P.S. You forgot to put Momijii on the list!! OoO

What?! He's not on the list? I'll go fix it right now! Thanks for pointing it out. I'm surprised I never noticed that. Somehow I knew that I would forget to list someone... Thanks.

Beatrix
12-30-2003, 12:31 AM
Ack! Wakaba how could you forget Momiji!? *Beatrix conveniently forgets that she didnít notice either . . . * Hehehe whoops! XD
Yay! Iím so glad more people want in on the Fruits Basketness! :D

Kakei_Jubei
12-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Hey! Me have an idea! If you have time, try to make a hat/head band of your zodiac animal! exp. Ritsu - make monkey headband/hat !!! ^-^ Just a thought... Oh, and if u can't but u want one, just tell me! And me will make it for u!! ^^

Kakei_Jubei
12-30-2003, 09:20 PM
MEET-UP!!!!
Hiyas everyone! If it is possible, we can all meet at Pacific mall on Januray 3rd 2004, and meet in the Food Court! ^^ (There'll most likely make a sign that says 'Fruits basket' or 'cosplay' or something along those lines!) So please come!! ^^

Yuna-X2
12-30-2003, 09:27 PM
definately not possible for me. I live 3 hours away from Toronto. I'll be there in spirit though. :P

Wakaba
12-31-2003, 09:42 AM
I am not so sure if I can come either. I'd like to but the day and place is a bit inconvenient. When I know for sure I'll let you know.

Kakei_Jubei
12-31-2003, 10:33 AM
I am not so sure if I can come either. I'd like to but the day and place is a bit inconvenient. When I know for sure I'll let you know.

Ok, well, we should all decide on a date and place together so that we could all try to go! ^^ We can all post which days that we are free and which area we live in so we can sort'of find a 'middle' for everyone!

Yuna-X2
12-31-2003, 02:24 PM
Hehheh.... My area: Just a little east of Kingston.

I really would have trouble getting to Toronto often, which is a pain... :S

Beatrix
12-31-2003, 06:07 PM
Hmmm, I guess the weekend doesnít work for everybody. Thatís too bad. :( Maybe we can meet at the con in March, if everyone goes. Iím not sure if Iím going yet, but I am hoping to!:D It will depend on how busy I am with school.

Kakei_Jubei
12-31-2003, 11:01 PM
Ya! It's much more easier and simplistic'ish' for me, but, then again, not everyone is going... Oh! I am going for sure, and I am gonna cosplay as Blindfolded Unknown Riku, and since I have a blindfold, it's sort'of fuzzieish, so I can't see that well... so look out for me!((Look for someone falling/tripping and bumpink into walls ;)))

Wakaba
01-01-2004, 10:29 AM
The March con would work better for me too. I know that saturday won't work for me for sure now. I just hope I'll be able to go to that one. It's a little early to say. I want to go. I don't know which costume I wear yet though. Most of my costumes are made for warm weather...

Beatrix
01-01-2004, 10:46 AM
The March con would work better for me too. I know that saturday won't work for me for sure now. I just hope I'll be able to go to that one. It's a little early to say. I want to go. I don't know which costume I wear yet though. Most of my costumes are made for warm weather...

You can be Futch! I love that costume, you looks so cute in it! :toothy:

Wakaba
01-01-2004, 11:00 AM
Thanks. That's probably the one I'd wear. I'd just have to fix the broken headpiece. Will you be wearing your Princess Kakyuu outfit? It's really cool but it may not be the best for the winter. Though none of ours are anyway.

Beatrix
01-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Lol, ya my top half froze in it! But itís so pretty and I really love wearing it. RaineTomoe did such a fantastic job with it. :D

Yuna-X2
01-01-2004, 11:18 AM
What is the March con anyways?

nyamiko_chan
01-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Toronto Anime Con is the March convention. It's the second half of the first part in November ^_^ I know there was a thread about it somewhere ^_^;;

Back on track, I'll be Momiji for the Fruits basket group *_* Because i luvers him so much! ~.~ I'm a lil' tall for him..5'5 ^^;; But I dun care..mwahaha!

I just gotta find the costume of his I liked alot! ^__~\\//
----
I'll also be at the march con (MAC-TAC ..lol) I'll be the popstar Rikku *_* I just have to find a wig T^T *nervous laugh*

Wakaba
01-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Oh wow Momiji?! You rock! Welcome nyamiko_chan! Don't worry about height. Our height varies a lot. One of our group members is 6'8 and he is our Shigure so you'll look very Momiji-like beside him. :D

Beatrix
01-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Yay! I love Momiji, he's soooo cute! I may have to glomp you...err very un-Akito like. Hehehe;D Did you want to be in the masq. skit as well? This is so exciting our FB group is getting so big! :D

Kakei_Jubei
01-01-2004, 05:27 PM
WHAT!! MOMIJII IS 5'5!!!! O_O -____________________-;;;;; wah...... he's taller than me!!! >.< And I am cosplaying as Ritsu!!! T-T I'm gonna be one heck of a short Ritsu!!! T-T AND SHIGURE IS 6'8!!!! O_O omg! I am gonna get stepped on or something!!! O_o
Oh, um, who's Princess Kakyuu and Futch? Me never heard of them before and I don't know what they look like either.... -_____-
~But, back on topic!~
Yay!!! More FB Cosplayers!!! ^^

Beatrix
01-01-2004, 05:41 PM
WHAT!! MOMIJII IS 5'5!!!! O_O -____________________-;;;;; wah...... he's taller than me!!! >.< And I am cosplaying as Ritsu!!! T-T I'm gonna be one heck of a short Ritsu!!! T-T AND SHIGURE IS 6'8!!!! O_O omg! I am gonna get stepped on or something!!! O_o
Oh, um, who's Princess Kakyuu and Futch? Me never heard of them before and I don't know what they look like either.... -_____-
~But, back on topic!~
Yay!!! More FB Cosplayers!!! ^^

Rotfl! That's too funny! Don't worry I'm sure he won't step on you. :D As for Momiji being taller *shrugs* doesn't really matter. It's all good :D Princess Kakyuu is from Sailor Moon and Futch is from Suikoden II. We both have pics in our galleries if you want to see what they look like.

nyamiko_chan
01-01-2004, 09:32 PM
thanks for the welcomes ^_^

As for the Masq I'll have to think about it. I'm in the Naruto group but I'm not sure if it will be in the masq or not T_T;;
We're not so organized right now..sorta ^^;;

OH! BTW! if you guys wanna add me to msn feel free to ^_^ we can chat on there and figure out stuff for the group..or something ^_^

Kakei_Jubei
01-01-2004, 10:56 PM
thanks for the welcomes ^_^

As for the Masq I'll have to think about it. I'm in the Naruto group but I'm not sure if it will be in the masq or not T_T;;
We're not so organized right now..sorta ^^;;

OH! BTW! if you guys wanna add me to msn feel free to ^_^ we can chat on there and figure out stuff for the group..or something ^_^

Okidays! ^^ Well, now I am a "BIT" reassured that Shigure won't step on me... :thumbsup: Oh! I added... one picture of me in my gallery((you have to look at _all_ photos))! -____- It's my first "craptistic" costume... so please don't blame me for the crapiness!! ^^;;;; But... I took more and _better_ pictures, but I have to upload them onto my comp, which is soon... I hope...

Kohana
01-04-2004, 11:19 PM
Hey guys!! its been awhile since posted here.. umm I'm doing Hanajima for sure now... its half done so I'm no longer tentative!...that's all so Later ^_^

Kakei_Jubei
01-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Hey guys!! its been awhile since posted here.. umm I'm doing Hanajima for sure now... its half done so I'm no longer tentative!...that's all so Later ^_^

Yay!! ^^ Now, no one is tentative for sure!! ^^ CELEBRATE!! ^-^

Wakaba
01-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Yay Hana! Alright I'll go list you now! Welcome Kohana!

Beatrix
01-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Thatís awesome! Welcome to the group:D

nyamiko_chan
01-07-2004, 06:35 PM
YAY!! Welcomes ^_^ I'll be cosplaying in another group with you now Kohana ^_~ mwahaha! f34r the nyaminess ... o.0;; lol !!

Kakei_Jubei
01-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Guess what!!! Now we can pre-register!! At www.animenorth.com, since we have about 11 ppls in out group, we could always go together'ish' and we'd only have to pay around 30$... I think... I'm not sure... this is my first time going to Anime North, so I'm not exactly sure... T-T

Yuna-X2
01-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Hey, not a bad idea.... I'm newbieish too, so I'm not sure about the technicalities though.

Beatrix
01-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Hey, I'm always up for saving some cash:) We should find out the pre-registering works.

Kakei_Jubei
01-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Hey, I'm always up for saving some cash:) We should find out the pre-registering works.
Well, we could always pitch in about... 3$ or so cause there are about 11 of us, so ya...

But who will be the "Group Leader"?... but I think that it's Wakaba cause she started this... sort'of(ish), but she doesn't have to.

nyamiko_chan
01-09-2004, 01:32 PM
hey guys ;~; I just found out that I won't be able to make Momiji so far because of the cost of another costume =_=; . Momiji's wig will cost me a small fortune, and this other costume needs a large wig ^^; and styling *sigh*

I'd still love to hang out with you guys tho ^O^V
If i have some spare money, I can still make his uniform ^_~ which will still be much fun!!

Kakei_Jubei
01-09-2004, 03:26 PM
hey guys ;~; I just found out that I won't be able to make Momiji so far because of the cost of another costume =_=; . Momiji's wig will cost me a small fortune, and this other costume needs a large wig ^^; and styling *sigh*

If i have some spare money, I can still make his uniform ^_~ which will still be much fun!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww... T-T Well... me have an idea!!! if u want, I'll make a bunny ear hat for u, so that u can still be "momijii"!! ^^

Kakei_Jubei
01-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Wahhhhhhhhh!!! Me feel so alone cause no one is posting!! T-T *sigh*

nyamiko_chan
01-12-2004, 08:13 PM

Jubei <33 I might still be able to make Momiji for now since My other stuffs has fallen though...

so far I need to prioritize my costumes. There are so many that I want to do, but I need to be logical ^_~

I know Paine will be done for sure. I want that more than everything!!

Perhaps I might just have room for Momiji and a lil' plush Rabbit <3

But if you go and make me Bunny ears I'll be forced to make you a furuba plooshie X3 !! LOL!

Kohana
01-12-2004, 09:34 PM

*Does Micheal Jackson impression* "You are not alone... I'm here with you"... and it goes on from there..lol

Anyways, about pre-registration... I have the another group I'm cosplaying with.... so if they don't pre-register I'll just join up with you guys.

Beatrix
01-12-2004, 10:14 PM

I hope you are still able to make the Momiji outfit, but I totally understand if you canít. The same thing happened to me this year too. Iíve had to push that costume off until next year because I canít afford it this year. *sighs* I really need to get a job. You should definitely come hang with us though even if you donít end up making it! :D

As for my lack of postage lately, Iíve been busy with school. So if I post infrequently Iím sorry! ^_^'

Yuna-X2
01-12-2004, 11:30 PM
I hope you are still able to make the Momiji outfit, but I totally understand if you canít. The same thing happened to me this year too. Iíve had to push that costume off until next year because I canít afford it this year. *sighs* I really need to get a job. You should definitely come hang with us though even if you donít end up making it! :D

As for my lack of postage lately, Iíve been busy with school. So if I post infrequently Iím sorry! ^_^'

I'm definatly understanding the lack of posting reason. Exams in a week and I have 4 university voice auditions to prep for. *panics* So I'm hoping I'll get most of my auditions done by the TAC.... Damn, I really need [a] someone from my town to go with and [b] info. Bah. Anywho. Good luck with school.

Kakei_Jubei
01-13-2004, 05:15 PM
Wow.... I'm sort'of glad that I'm still young... -_- But yay!! I'm not alone! ^^ My friend might join our pre-registration group if thats alright, and nice M.Jackson impression! ^^ and yay!! A Furuba plushie!! ^^ And Good luck with your exams Beatrix!!

And one more thing, Yuna, which area do u live in?

Yuna-X2
01-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Between Kingston and Ottawa. Good 3 hours at least to Toronto.

Kakei_Jubei
01-14-2004, 05:34 PM
Between Kingston and Ottawa. Good 3 hours at least to Toronto.
O_O oh.... -__-;;;well then.. um... -______- you live quite far... well, I live in scarborough.. so, T-T I wished that we lived closer so that we can go to the con together!! T-T *sigh* sorry!

nyamiko_chan
01-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Even if Momiji falls though and all, I will have a sweet Lolita "cosplay" for AN ^_^ so I'll definitly spot you guys out and come hang out ^w^

I've had to start with something small and simple. And a sweet lolita is just that ^_~. At least I'll start leaning patterns because they are confusing to me @_@

Yuna-X2
01-14-2004, 09:25 PM
O_O oh.... -__-;;;well then.. um... -______- you live quite far... well, I live in scarborough.. so, T-T I wished that we lived closer so that we can go to the con together!! T-T *sigh* sorry!

Yeah... it's kinda sad, I move 16 hours south from where I use to live, and I'm STILL out in the middle of nowhere when it comes to some things. *sigh* Ah well. Hehheh

nyamiko_chan
01-15-2004, 11:07 AM
I might just know how everyone feels living outside of Torontosoon. My mom's really tired of being downtown and see's thinking of movingto Belleville T___T;;

But hopefully we'll find out more about the Baturst and College area ^O^ than we can stay and I'll be closer to Kikiwai and Fabric stores XD lol!!

Kia
01-15-2004, 11:25 AM
I might just know how everyone feels living outside of Torontosoon. My mom's really tired of being downtown and see's thinking of movingto Belleville T___T;;

But hopefully we'll find out more about the Baturst and College area ^O^ than we can stay and I'll be closer to Kikiwai and Fabric stores XD lol!!
Moving?!?!!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
:: clings to your leg ::

Wakaba
01-21-2004, 01:23 PM
I have great news everyone! We have recruited a Kisa and a Kyou! Our Hatori's gf will be joining us as Kisa and Missymonroe will be joining us as Kyou.

Kakei_Jubei
01-21-2004, 04:28 PM
I have great news everyone! We have recruited a Kisa and a Kyou! Our Hatori's gf will be joining us as Kisa and Missymonroe will be joining us as Kyou.
Yay!! o^_^o Too bad Hatori won't be Hiro, so then Hatori's gf would be Kisa and then Kisa and Hiro would be together... ya.. -_____-;;;; And yay! We have a Kyo!! ^_^b

Beatrix
01-23-2004, 02:38 PM

Yay! We almost have the complete cast now. This is soooo awesome. :D
I can't wait till AN!

Kakei_Jubei
01-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Yay! We almost have the complete cast now. This is soooo awesome. :D
I can't wait till AN!
ya! And now, we only need a Uotani, Kagura and Hiro!! ^^;;; *glares at oblivious friends >:[* I might be able to arrange that... ;)

Yuna-X2
01-23-2004, 07:27 PM
ya! And now, we only need a Uotani, Kagura and Hiro!! ^^;;; *glares at oblivious friends >:[* I might be able to arrange that... ;)

I can attempt to bribe my friend into being one of them perhaps... just need to be sure she can go. ;) :p

Kakei_Jubei
01-23-2004, 09:36 PM
I can attempt to bribe my friend into being one of them perhaps... just need to be sure she can go. ;) :p
yay! ^^ Well, for me, there's no turning back around for my Ritsu costume! ^^;; I've already got the fabric! ^^;;;;

Scoti
01-24-2004, 12:50 PM
I was going to do one of hatsuharu's other outfits..maybe the red hoodie one from the manga. But I might only end up wearing it to the dance

Yuna-X2
01-24-2004, 12:58 PM
yay! ^^ Well, for me, there's no turning back around for my Ritsu costume! ^^;; I've already got the fabric! ^^;;;;

Same with my Tohru costume. Only thing stopping me would be a lack of travelling funds... gah, need a new job.

Kakei_Jubei
01-24-2004, 01:16 PM
Same with my Tohru costume. Only thing stopping me would be a lack of travelling funds... gah, need a new job.
Well... for me, I sort'ofish live in the area, so, my dad might drive me and my friends or I'll just take the TTC, so ya...
Oh, and Scoti, what dance?! :S

Yuna-X2
01-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Well... for me, I sort'ofish live in the area, so, my dad might drive me and my friends or I'll just take the TTC, so ya...
Oh, and Scoti, what dance?! :S

Lucky. I have to get a return ticket on the VIA, and then I need a hotel too. :) All shall work out though.... It better anyways. ^_^ :dance:

Kakei_Jubei
01-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Lucky. I have to get a return ticket on the VIA, and then I need a hotel too. :) All shall work out though.... It better anyways. ^_^ :dance:
Aw... I wish that my parents would allow you to stay at my house... T-T I'd be fun... T-T *sigh*

Yuna-X2
01-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Meh, the hotel antics will be worth is. Mad hysteria!

Kakei_Jubei
01-27-2004, 10:49 AM
Meh, the hotel antics will be worth is. Mad hysteria!
Ok, BUt I hope that you won't be alone, cause that'll suck then, ne? ^^;;; But, there are many people that you can probably share a room with.

Yuna-X2
01-28-2004, 11:24 AM
Ok, BUt I hope that you won't be alone, cause that'll suck then, ne? ^^;;; But, there are many people that you can probably share a room with.

I think I've got one person who can go... and if not, I just kidnap em. wEEt!

nyamiko_chan
01-28-2004, 01:38 PM
^O^ hotel antics X3 I hope I can at least get a room for Saturday -_-;

The dance is on Saturday night after the masq I think. I missed it last AN so I'm going for sure X_x.

It's late tho..and unless you have someone to pick you up after it, there's prolly no way home because the TTC and Bus stops at a certain time =_=;

BTW, I have an Idea for when I make Momiji ^O^, I can be his "hugged form" (lol) The chinese horoscope Rabbit ^_^ aww
I'll even have blondish hairm, because I'm getting my hair styled for Gunner Paine ^_~

Kakei_Jubei
01-28-2004, 04:52 PM
I think I've got one person who can go... and if not, I just kidnap em. wEEt!
LOL!! YAY!! Go Yuna-X2!!! ^^ That tis an excellent strategy to get roomates!! ^^ *I'll keep that in mind~! ;)*
^O^ hotel antics X3 I hope I can at least get a room for Saturday -_-;

The dance is on Saturday night after the masq I think. I missed it last AN so I'm going for sure X_x.

It's late tho..and unless you have someone to pick you up after it, there's prolly no way home because the TTC and Bus stops at a certain time =_=;

BTW, I have an Idea for when I make Momiji ^O^, I can be his "hugged form" (lol) The chinese horoscope Rabbit ^_^ aww
I'll even have blondish hairm, because I'm getting my hair styled for Gunner Paine ^_~
Kewlies!! ^^ Well, that is quite useful! ^^ But, for the dance, does anyone _actually_ dance? Or does everyone just... stand there??? :rolleyes: :thumbsup: Well, I bet people do... but, I dunno! ^^;;;

nyamiko_chan
01-28-2004, 07:28 PM
for the dance, does anyone _actually_ dance? Or does everyone just... stand there??? :rolleyes: :thumbsup: Well, I bet people do... but, I dunno! ^^;;;

I'm sure people dance ^_^ it's a Dance XD lol ^_~ I'm going to it for sure, even if I have to pull an all-nighter to stay over ..O_O

Kakei_Jubei
01-28-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm sure people dance ^_^ it's a Dance XD lol ^_~ I'm going to it for sure, even if I have to pull an all-nighter to stay over ..O_O
lol! Aw.... T-T I wish that I could pull an all-nighter... T-T But I am only 13... But, oh well. What time does it start exactly? I know that it ends after the masq.... but thats all...

Yuna-X2
01-31-2004, 10:06 PM
Woo! I love the power of just turning 18, I can actually get a hotel room! I feel all special-like. ^_^

nyamiko_chan
02-03-2004, 07:21 PM
^_^ yay!! I still hope I can get one ^^;;

I'll have Momiji for sure now *O* !! Maybe no blond wig..but i'll still have the costume ^_~ And Puchiko now too ^_^ <3

Kakei_Jubei
02-03-2004, 09:38 PM

I'll have Momiji for sure now *O* !! Maybe no blond wig..but i'll still have the costume ^_~ And Puchiko now too ^_^ <3
Yay!! ^^ Momijii!!! ^-^

Beatrix
02-07-2004, 08:05 AM

Yay! This is great news!

Wakaba
02-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Nyamiko-chan: Alright! It's good to see that you can still make the costume!

Scoti
02-09-2004, 08:25 PM
I know someone who's making a Hiro for AN...about 80% sure... but that would be neat to have the whole cast. who you really need is that cazy landlady XD

Beatrix
02-09-2004, 10:34 PM
I know someone who's making a Hiro for AN...about 80% sure... but that would be neat to have the whole cast. who you really need is that cazy landlady XD

Really!? That'd be cool! Then we'd only need two more people to have all the main characters. Umm, by the landlady do you mean Ritsu's mother? Lol, that would be funny to have her. :D Btw, I love your avatar. You make a great Haru. :bigtu:

missymonroe
02-17-2004, 06:20 PM
well well well, looks like Kyo has made the scene. WHAT'S WITH YOU GUYS!!!??? IT ISN'T SUCH A BIG DEAL!!

hehe.... leeks....

Kakei_Jubei
02-17-2004, 08:06 PM
Yay!! The hot springs owner! aka crazy lady! XD I'm gunna be the very very VERY short Ritsu! so yay! ^-^b Go you!!

missymonroe
02-17-2004, 09:32 PM
Woo! I love the power of just turning 18, I can actually get a hotel room! I feel all special-like. ^_^

I hate to burst your age of majority bubble, but at 16 i got a room no problem. Last I recall, if you pay in cash, they don't care.

Kyoh

Yuna-X2
02-17-2004, 11:55 PM
By law though, I think you're suppose to have someone over 18 in a hotel room. So wee for legal hotel-ness.

Yuna-X2
03-04-2004, 09:08 PM
I'm not happy having to say this, but I'm putting my trip to A.N. on hold until I get everything esle school-wise sorted out.

So basically, I'm waiting till auditions are over, PSEs are written, and I have a job that will get me some money saved for school. And then hopefully I'll have the time to think of finishing my costumes.

I am giving myself the optimistic attitude that I can have all these done by the end of the month, but I'm just giving a heads up, just incase. :/

Kakei_Jubei
03-04-2004, 09:35 PM
I'm not happy having to say this, but I'm putting my trip to A.N. on hold until I get everything esle school-wise sorted out.

So basically, I'm waiting till auditions are over, PSEs are written, and I have a job that will get me some money saved for school. And then hopefully I'll have the time to think of finishing my costumes.

I am giving myself the optimistic attitude that I can have all these done by the end of the month, but I'm just giving a heads up, just incase. :/
Awww....... that sucks... T-T Good luck!! ^^ I'm rooting for you!

kenhidaka
03-06-2004, 12:22 PM
This is for anyone who is in our Fruits Basket group going to AN. (btw Yuna-X2 I hope everything works out good for you. Good luck.) I want to take a biased opinion poll and I want all members to reply back with a decision. I want to know which you would prefer to do? A cosplay skit or a masquerade pose. If we do decide to do a skit, we need to come up with ideas and figure out the script and work on it and our acting before AN. If we do a masquerade pose, it won't need a lot of preparation and it would help others who have fears of acting on stage. I personally am good for either. I can act quite well since I took drama in highschool but I want the whole group to decide so please reply back with your decision on if you want to do a skit or pose?

missymonroe
03-06-2004, 03:30 PM
i'm good for either, so whate'er comes out in the end.

Missy G

Yuna-X2
03-06-2004, 07:14 PM
I'm fine for either. The pose might work better for me, just because it would be impossible for me to get anywhere past Kingston before AN, which would mean less practice with everyone... However, I'm pretty quick when it comes to acting. :) So, either or (if I can even get there now)

Beatrix
03-06-2004, 07:44 PM
Good luck Yuna-X2, I hope all goes well for you!

I personally don't care either way. I really like the skit idea we have, but if it's going to be to difficult to organize or other people don't like the idea, then we should just do the pose.

Wakaba
03-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Well on the one hand... I kinda like the idea about the masq pose thing because it is less hectic to fix if anything changes last minute. I think it'll be less stressful in the long run as well. Yuna X-2: I hope things work well for you too. I also hope you will still be able to join us at the con.

Kakei_Jubei
03-07-2004, 12:48 AM
This is for anyone who is in our Fruits Basket group going to AN. (btw Yuna-X2 I hope everything works out good for you. Good luck.) I want to take a biased opinion poll and I want all members to reply back with a decision. I want to know which you would prefer to do? A cosplay skit or a masquerade pose. If we do decide to do a skit, we need to come up with ideas and figure out the script and work on it and our acting before AN. If we do a masquerade pose, it won't need a lot of preparation and it would help others who have fears of acting on stage. I personally am good for either. I can act quite well since I took drama in highschool but I want the whole group to decide so please reply back with your decision on if you want to do a skit or pose?
errr... well... for me, I _would_ wanna do the skit, but I talk fast and I have a tendancy to mumble a lot too... but then again, I dont _really_ have to say anything... right? And photoshoot is just fine... but I'm not sure if I can get a wig in time... But I'll try! And yes, I will be going to AN04 for sure!

nyamiko_chan
03-08-2004, 01:17 PM
I'm good either way we go..BUT, since we all live in different places the masq might be better, onlky because their wouldn't be much to rehearse for it

I know for most of the most I'm broke X_x; so I dunno if I'd make it for rehearsing, but I learn quick X3

Beatrix
03-11-2004, 07:27 AM
So it sounds like it might be easier just to do the masquerade pose...is that good with everyone?

Kakei_Jubei
03-11-2004, 08:11 AM
So it sounds like it might be easier just to do the masquerade pose...is that good with everyone?
yeppers, it's good for me!

Wakaba
03-11-2004, 10:26 AM
I am fine with that as well.

kenhidaka
03-11-2004, 10:03 PM
I'm good with it. Less work, more sleep. ^_^

nyamiko_chan
03-12-2004, 12:12 PM
O_o did I just influence that ^_^;; lol..um..j/k j/k

I'm good for that. now all I have to do is work my butt off and stay away for ze things that tempt me away from fabric thoughts..>.>; must save...money -falls over-

Beatrix
03-13-2004, 08:21 AM
I have good news everyone, Seedofdarkness is going to be our Kagura! :D (hehehe, poor Kyou) So now all we need are people for Hiro and Uo. :bigtu:

Wakaba
03-13-2004, 12:31 PM
Alright a Kagura! I added her to our list. Only 2 to go!

nyamiko_chan
03-13-2004, 02:42 PM
Does anyone have pics of Hiro and Uo ^_^;; I might be able to influence my sister to come as one X3 perhaps *ponders*

Beatrix
03-13-2004, 03:00 PM
Does anyone have pics of Hiro and Uo ^_^;; I might be able to influence my sister to come as one X3 perhaps *ponders*

You can try http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/fruitsbasket1/

Wakaba might know some better pages b/c she got most of our reference pics.

missymonroe
03-15-2004, 07:13 PM
i was talking to my boyfriend who is actually going to be working at anime north (woot, i get in free) and he says a masq is best. also, some of us had a 'meeting' on friday and discussed matters such as hotels and all, so just a note to e'eryone: make plans NOW!!! People think i'm insane because I plan months and months in advance for things but at the last minute, the people who didn't plan are panicking and I'm all ready to go. So people, find your lodgings, get your wigs, make the costumes. Get them done as quickly as you can.

Kyoh

Wakaba
03-15-2004, 08:57 PM
You can try http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/fruitsbasket1/

Wakaba might know some better pages b/c she got most of our reference pics.

I used that site for a lot of our refrence pics. That is a great reference site. I don't remember the links of some of my other ones but I'll try to find them again for you Nyamiko chan.

nyamiko_chan
03-18-2004, 10:28 AM
Thanks ^o^ I think those are fine..I'm just debating about what version of Momiji to make >.<" LOL!

Wakaba
03-22-2004, 10:52 AM
Thanks ^o^ I think those are fine..I'm just debating about what version of Momiji to make >.<" LOL!

I found one of my old reference sites for anyone who needs a good picture of their character from another angle. The actual pictures are a little small but I still found this site rather useful. If I come across any other good reference picture sites, I'll post them.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/fruits_basket/naiyou/chara.html

Kakei_Jubei
03-22-2004, 07:30 PM
I found one of my old reference sites for anyone who needs a good picture of their character from another angle. The actual pictures are a little small but I still found this site rather useful. If I come across any other good reference picture sites, I'll post them.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/fruits_basket/naiyou/chara.html

OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD!! WAKABA!! YOU ARE A MIRACLE WORKER!!! ^o^ That site... is ~perfect~ lol! But really, thanks for the good reference site! ^0^
Oh! Nyamiko, do the outfit that you find the cutest!! ^_~*

Beatrix
03-22-2004, 08:34 PM
Good work Wakaba! :bigtu:

Wakaba
03-24-2004, 08:34 PM
I am just letting everyone know that our Hatsuharu (Nezumi) just changed characters to Hiro so now we need a Hatsuharu and Uotani.

Kakei_Jubei
03-24-2004, 10:47 PM
I am just letting everyone know that our Hatsuharu (Nezumi) just changed characters to Hiro so now we need a Hatsuharu and Uotani.
hey... maybe Scoti can bring her Hatsuharu costume!! ^^ She said she might bring it... :/

Beatrix
03-25-2004, 10:12 AM
Aww, Nezumi will make such a cute Hiro!

hey... maybe Scoti can bring her Hatsuharu costume!! ^^ She said she might bring it... :/
Oh, that would be great. ^__^ Then all we would need is an Uotani... :)

nyamiko_chan
03-26-2004, 03:33 PM
is Uotani the one with the long braid of black/green hair??

Beatrix
03-26-2004, 03:44 PM
is Uotani the one with the long braid of black/green hair??

Nope, Uo is Tohru's other friend...the tall blonde one.

Yuna-X2
03-26-2004, 10:42 PM
*sighs* Two down, one to do. After tomorrow, which is my Queens voice audition, I'll be able to really work on my costumes.

Thanks for all your encouragement and stuff. It really helped remind me to continue practicing. :P

Anywho, I have both my patterns in my fashion class. My teacher has no choice but to let me make atleast ONE of them in class. I'm hoping I can do the blazer in class so my mom can help with the skirt, which is somewhat easier, but, I'll just take whatever.

But there shall definatly be a Tohru for the group! I even have somebody to go with, which makes sure I go! :)

Scoti
03-26-2004, 10:49 PM

Yeah I'm bringing Haru for sure I just need to find the time to wear it O_o;;

Wakaba
03-29-2004, 06:35 PM
I'm glad to hear that Tohru is coming for sure!

Scoti, should I put you down as our Haru then?

I have another question for everyone when do we want the photoshoot? I'm just brainstorming but how about Saturday at 2:00?

Beatrix
03-29-2004, 09:00 PM
I have another question for everyone when do we want the photoshoot? I'm just brainstorming but how about Saturday at 2:00?

Saturday works for me.

Yuna-X2
03-31-2004, 01:19 PM
:S At the moment, it would seem that I might not have the blue blazer... which is alright cause there is the summer uniform... my fashion teacher won't let me make the jacket in classm and I'm not sure if I'll have time at home... but I shall try! :)

missymonroe
03-31-2004, 08:31 PM
i have a question or wot for e'eryone here... I don't know how to make a cool orange wig for my costume, and I'm not cutting and dying my hair to make Kyoh, cause I'm not a psycho anime freak like some people can be. Any suggesitons on how to make a wig up for it? I've got this ugly long haired blonde wig that I figure I can destroy in the interests of cosplaying.

Missy G

Yuna-X2
03-31-2004, 10:17 PM
Well, this is from someone with NO wig experience at all... But the first thing that popped to my mind was: kool-aid dye. the orange kool-aid would be such a good colour for Kyou. I'd suggest normal dye, but I get this wonderful mental image of the bleach melting the hair... It's slightly scary. Or maybe you can get some of that spray on hair colour... or, I know at some Walmarts they have spray dye... I got a pink one for my yuna costume, that was cool...

nyamiko_chan
04-03-2004, 02:19 PM
*gasp* GUESS WHAT!!!! I got a bunch of fabric today at a , yuou won't believe it, but a thrift store!! Enough for Momiji and My naruto costume!!

I hope I can get it made for the cosplayer meetup on April 17th

btw! http://cosplay.meetup.com

A great site where they keep track of cosplayer meetups and such! ^_~ just selet Toronto. ON (or your city) and sign-up ^_^ uber great place ^O^

missymonroe
04-04-2004, 05:03 PM
my singular issue is that i just found a better wig but it's a light blue colour. Any way of fixing it to orange??

Ravnos
04-11-2004, 03:04 AM
yea , I'm gonna cosplay fruits basket with some friends

Tohru , Kyou and Yuuki

Yuna-X2
04-11-2004, 09:59 PM
my singular issue is that i just found a better wig but it's a light blue colour. Any way of fixing it to orange??

What about that hair colour stuff you can buy around Halloween that comes in crazy colours? It's just a spray on, but it could work.

Kyo-Kun
04-13-2004, 12:37 AM
I'm sorry to barge into your thread, but, orange kool-aid hair coloring? That is kind of crazy. Why not just get someone with a natural hair color for playing Kyo.

I mean it is of course all of your own choices to do what you like. I been planning on doing such stuff as you all do, all I need is the bracelet Kyo wears and I look like him naturally with the exception of eye color being blue grey instead of brown.

Kyo - I'm going to kick your ass you damn rat.
Yuki - Wait, wait. I think I heard that one before.

Kakei_Jubei
04-13-2004, 04:36 PM
I'm alive! ^-^ But... I also have a hair color problem.... and I am not _that_ experienced with "cosplaying as 3 different characters for one convention" thingie... My problem is that I have 2 other costumes that need my black hair, and my Ritsu that needs an orange hair color. And I'm not sure if I should just get a spray on, cause I might change into another outfit for the same day... o_O''' help? :lost:

nyamiko_chan
04-13-2004, 07:37 PM
I think it's just better if you /can/ find a wig to do that ^^; I think the hair colour spray stuff looks weird and you might not be happy with ther result =/?

But if you want to do that buy all means go for it. I'll be wig less *sigh* for Momiji but I have short hair ^^;;

I know a few good places in Toronto to find wigs, if you wanna PM me I could give you the addresses (cuz I don't have them off hand x.x)

Scoti
04-13-2004, 07:46 PM
Kakei_Jubei: I’d invest in a wig.Spray in dyes like that are really messy and is often applied with poor results. Not to mention they make your hair look damaged and frizzy and god help you if it rains lol

Yuna-X2
04-13-2004, 08:57 PM
I'm sorry to barge into your thread, but, orange kool-aid hair coloring? That is kind of crazy. Why not just get someone with a natural hair color for playing Kyo.

The suggestion for the kool-aid was for a dye, and I said it because I wasn't sure that a proper dye would work. I DID say that I was just guessing, and I've never worked with wigs or hair colour before.

And if everyone were to stick to characters with their own hair colour, it would be impossible for half the anime characters to be cosplayed because of the crazy colours.

nyamiko_chan
04-14-2004, 12:12 AM
And if everyone were to stick to characters with their own hair colour, it would be impossible for half the anime characters to be cosplayed because of the crazy colours.

Here Here!! XD~ That so true! Plus then How could I cosplat Momiji-chan ;_; I'm WAY! tall for him XD and prolly even a lil' too dark skin too =/.

But I am XD plus it would sucks and then it would be like "Hitler~ing" Cosplay ^^; hehe my new word -_-;
but ya..just wanted to stick in my two sense and agree ^_^Vm

tasu
04-14-2004, 06:45 PM
:x Well it looks like you guys already have a Momiji... But I'll be bringing mine to AN....sooo um..yep.

Kakei_Jubei
04-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Thank you soooo much you guys! ^^ Well... time to save up... lol ^^'''' But, thank you guys, I really appreciated it! I need someone's opinion, so ya...

Yuna-X2
04-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Update on Tohru: The skirt is half way done! I have it cut out and the pleats are stitched in place. Working on putting the skirt together tomorrow. hopefully, it shall be done in a week.

nyamiko_chan
04-15-2004, 01:36 PM
:x Well it looks like you guys already have a Momiji... But I'll be bringing mine to AN....sooo um..yep.
YAY!! you bringing Momiji too <3

I must take piccies wif you ^_^ and it would be awesome to have a second one. Your will be more complete than mine (meh= no wiggy yet=/ )

tasu
04-15-2004, 03:29 PM
YAY!! you bringing Momiji too <3

I must take piccies wif you ^_^ and it would be awesome to have a second one. Your will be more complete than mine (meh= no wiggy yet=/ )

Yay! Double the Momiji. ^^ Reminds me of a gum commercial. Awww no wiggy, sadness. ;_;

Kyo-Kun
04-22-2004, 12:21 PM
Hmm, even though I am best as a Kyo, since I look and act like him (Which was a surprise when I first saw Fruits Basket since I have always been like that), curiosity has spurred me to ask - Need an Akito? Or do you already have one?

Kakei_Jubei
04-22-2004, 07:42 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!! There's a SECOND SEASON!!! To Fruits Basket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!! I cant wait to watch it!!! yay!

Yuna-X2
04-22-2004, 08:54 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!! There's a SECOND SEASON!!! To Fruits Basket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!! I cant wait to watch it!!! yay!

When, and how soon can I get it?!?!?

YukiPhnx
04-22-2004, 11:01 PM
wah!? there is!? wahh! sugoi!!!!!!!! i thot they sed they'd never come out with a 2nd season! fweee!!!!! so happy!

btw, need a kagura? my sis is dressing up and i would love wome group pics. or more than one would be great!

Kakei_Jubei
04-22-2004, 11:04 PM
wah!? there is!? wahh! sugoi!!!!!!!! i thot they sed they'd never come out with a 2nd season! fweee!!!!! so happy!

btw, need a kagura? my sis is dressing up and i would love wome group pics. or more than one would be great!
I'm not sure when it is comin out, but it'll be soon, because my mums video store is gunna get soon from the "anime video lady". ^-^ I'll tell u when its out! ;)

YukiPhnx
04-22-2004, 11:06 PM
that's so awesome! >______<

Wakaba
04-25-2004, 08:56 AM
Woah! I haven't been on here for a while! Hey again! Let me just catch up on posts here ha ha! Anyone who cosplays FB should definately come pose with us for pictures. A Season 2 sounds great! I can't wait!

Hmm, even though I am best as a Kyo, since I look and act like him (Which was a surprise when I first saw Fruits Basket since I have always been like that), curiosity has spurred me to ask - Need an Akito? Or do you already have one?

Well we do have an Akito. As far as I know, the characters we still need are Hatsuharu, Uotani, and I don't think our Kisa is coming anymore. I am still checking on that. If you or anyone you know like any of those characters please come join us! On the first page of this thread is a character list but you don't have to just pick from the ones there. If there is any unlisted character you want you can pick them as well. Even if you want to be a character we have, that's alright too.Thanks for your interest in our group!

We also have a Kagura but she can still join us for pics! I myself have nothing against having two of the same characters.

YukiPhnx
04-26-2004, 12:14 AM
yay! i'll tell my sis the good news!

nyamiko_chan
04-26-2004, 04:27 PM
well I haven't been here for a bit x_x sorry Jubei, I just got ur PM @_@;;;; I'll reply now..lol

umm.. I hope I can still get momiji done, I need to find a shirt pattern cuz I suck at sleeves T.T *crosses fingers and hopes*

dj_neon
04-30-2004, 01:10 AM
OH wow i'm surprised we're not the only FB group ^^;;;; only mine's a lot smaller only 3 ppl...our first time cosplaying...can't think of a skit...or what to do for masqureeee...Oh yes we're going as Kyou and Yuki (winter school uniform), are your yukis and kyou going in scool uniform?? well here's our costumes done :D (except the person being shigure) when I get the hang of this thing...i'll upload them onto my gallery too..heh...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6874296/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6887747/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6887589/

come visit us! X3 we be in the artist alley..sellin....

Wakaba
04-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Those are great costumes! We'll have to get some pics! As far as I know, our Kyou is wearing his casual outfit and our Yuki is wearing his summer school uniform.

Yuna-X2
04-30-2004, 04:31 PM
:P Tohru will be wearing her summer uniform... and that's only cause I don't have the time, money or ability at the moment to make a fitted jacket. :P

Amy the Yu
04-30-2004, 07:30 PM
yea , I'm gonna cosplay fruits basket with some friends

Tohru , Kyou and Yuuki

As I volunteered to make your Kyo ears, tail and bracelet, I think I'll go one step further and just join your group for a bit on one of the con days.

I figured that I might as well do a Furuba cosplay while I have the hair cut and the people to do it with, so I'm signing myself up to be your group's Hana-chan.

I'm Chinese, and my hair's pretty much just like her's...maybe a couple of inches shorter since it's only waist length, not past my waist, so I might as well use it before I tire of my bangs and grow them out again.

And even better, Hana-chan's an easy and cheap costume...if I get my ass out to buy suppies, I'll have it made by mid-next week.

Wakaba
05-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Alright two Hanajimas! Welcome!

Kohana
05-01-2004, 08:39 PM
I have posted in here in a while... I was wondering it anyone on whats been going on in regards to meeting up.. pics and etc... I'm far TOO lazy to read!... Thanks in advance!

Kakei_Jubei
05-01-2004, 11:11 PM
I have posted in here in a while... I was wondering it anyone on whats been going on in regards to meeting up.. pics and etc... I'm far TOO lazy to read!... Thanks in advance!
Well, what happened is that there is another Fruits Basket group... uh.... :waaaah: um.... and we have to hanajimas and stuff like that... -_-''

Anywhoo, I'm thinking of not getting the wig cause I cant find the right color at my local wig store, which has a pretty good varitey of wigs... but I also dont have the money... T-T I'm a black haired ritsu.. *sigh* Oh well

Beatrix
05-02-2004, 02:43 PM
Well, what happened is that there is another Fruits Basket group... uh.... :waaaah: um.... and we have to hanajimas and stuff like that... -_-''

Yay! The more Fruits Basket the merrier...especially if there are more Yuki's coming...hehehe, Akito will definately appreciate that. As for when we are meeting up for pictures...how about sometime on saturday????

nyamiko_chan
05-03-2004, 01:10 PM
lil' update for me:::

I'm gonna try to make Momiji's top from no pattern at all, I have 2 tops like his, I guess I'll just study them XD

I'll be Wearing Bridget on Saturday too =/ so I'll have to brign Momiji-chan along <3
I'll let you know in a week if Momiji will be made in enuff time or not ;-; :hopes:

Amy the Yu
05-03-2004, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=nyamiko_chan]I'm gonna try to make Momiji's top from no pattern at all, I have 2 tops like his, I guess I'll just study them XDQUOTE]

I've made all my costumes this way so far. I probably will use a pattern for my Morphin costume cause I'm running out of time and that's not even started yet, but it'll be my first time using a pattern, so not sure if it'll help me, or just confuse me.

Hopefully, for Hana-chan, I'll find a blue shirt that I can just alter and stuff cause I don't want to bother trying to sew the shirt from scratch. Though for the first time in a year, I have a sewing machine at hand to sew with, I've made my last 3 costumes completely by hand and I'm probably just going to break the sewing machine if I try to sew with it.

YukiPhnx
05-04-2004, 12:15 AM
yay! the more the merrier!

Seed-chan
05-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Dude, I am slow... Never knew of this forum til today 0_o; Anyways, seedofdarkness here, nice to meet y'all! I'm the Kagura of this lil' group... I think...

Wakaba
05-08-2004, 04:30 PM
Dude, I am slow... Never knew of this forum til today 0_o; Anyways, seedofdarkness here, nice to meet y'all! I'm the Kagura of this lil' group... I think...

Sure you're Kagura! So you found our cosplay.com thread! Welcome to the other thread he he!

Kakei_Jubei
05-08-2004, 06:11 PM
Sure you're Kagura! So you found our cosplay.com thread! Welcome to the other thread he he!
Yay! Kagura!! :D Don't fprget to torment Kyo! XD

Yuna-X2
05-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Yay! Kagura!! :D Don't fprget to torment Kyo! XD

And be very very scary! :P If I was Kyo, I'd be terrified of Kagura.... :eeek:

Kakei_Jubei
05-08-2004, 11:23 PM
And be very very scary! :P If I was Kyo, I'd be terrified of Kagura.... :eeek:
lol! true true... I just finished re-watching fruits basket... and I saw that episode with Kagura and Kyo on Valentines day... :D lol! It was hilarious! XD
Oh! Yuki should bring a leek!! And we can torment Kyo.... ¨___¨ Why am I obsessed with tormenting Kyo?? Am i the ONLY onE!! :waaaah:

Beatrix
05-09-2004, 11:06 AM
Why am I obsessed with tormenting Kyo?? Am i the ONLY onE!! :waaaah:

No, you aren't the only one...I just personally prefer torturing Yuki. . . It must be the Akito within me:D

Seed-chan
05-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Heh, I'm kinda bad at torturing people... but I just bring leek just in case...

Are there any set times for the get-together photoshoot thing? And was there going to be a masquerade thing... and please don't tell me I have to read all of this thread 0_o;

Kakei_Jubei
05-09-2004, 11:34 AM

Are there any set times for the get-together photoshoot thing? And was there going to be a masquerade thing... and please don't tell me I have to read all of this thread 0_o;
lol! well... me and Beatrix will help you.... :/ although...I might be getting TO into character by saying sorry continuously... -______- oh well...
But to tell you Seed-chan.. I dont when they are as well... I think its Saturday...

BTW... why are the angelfire pictures not working?? I didnt delete my picture! :eeek: I think...

nyamiko_chan
05-09-2004, 02:38 PM
BTW... why are the angelfire pictures not working?? I didnt delete my picture! I think...

It doesn't allowed image hosting in other places ^.~ try www.photobucket.com =)

I'm starting Momiji today ^o^!! cu I have everything for him. I'll jus wear an under shirt under the top cuz it might be ichy :shakes fist:..anyhoo! ^__^ I'll be maing his winter Uniform...unless somehow I can make the summer one =/?

Kakei_Jubei
05-09-2004, 05:22 PM
BTW... why are the angelfire pictures not working?? I didnt delete my picture! I think...

I'm starting Momiji today ^o^!! cu I have everything for him. I'll jus wear an under shirt under the top cuz it might be ichy :shakes fist:..anyhoo! ^__^ I'll be maing his winter Uniform...unless somehow I can make the summer one =/?
yay! thank you so much! :D And good luck with your Momiji! ^-^

missymonroe
05-10-2004, 09:06 AM
Well well, I'm SO glad people want to torment me! it's bad enough you're going to drag me to the damn con, but now you're bringing leeks too??? I HATE you guys!! (just getting in character here).

I'll have you know, for real, I'm short tempered anyways, so it'll be pretty easy to piss me off when i'm in Kyo mode. Hope YOU guys enjoy, consdering I prolly won't being tormented and all.

'Kyo' - Missy Monroe

Wakaba
05-10-2004, 02:01 PM

Well a while ago I posted a potential time for a photoshoot... I think I said Saturday at 2:00 pm. Is that okay for everyone? As for the masquerade, we're planning a masquerade pose thing to music. Join us if you like.

Thanks Nyamiko-chan! That site helped me a bunch!

Seed-chan
05-10-2004, 05:07 PM
2 PM Saturday's good with me... really, as long as it's saturday and sometime after 8AM and before 12 PM midnight... it'll be good with me ^^;

And the masquerade thing would be cool too... since I'm staying to watch/help out as a den mother anyways. But I'd feel like i'm intruding or something 0o; (I'm just very self-conscienscious... I tend to think people don't like me much --; )

nyamiko_chan
05-10-2004, 06:08 PM
your berry welcomes Wakaba ^o^

I've gotta momiji progress..but it looks weird and if I had a pattern..I'd re-do the stupid thing....BUT I don't so meh ^_^ I'll be happy enough when it's done :D!!

I hope 2pm on Sat is god for me, do they have the shedule out yet..*rolls off to check*

Kakei_Jubei
05-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Well, 2PM seems good! ^-^
*yosh... tormenting Kyo-Kyo.... XD* wait a minute?! I'm supposed to be Ritsu! GAH!! Lines! LINES! AHHH!!! I'M SO SORRYYYYYY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME! NOOOO!! I'M SORRY KYOOOOO!!! I'M A WASTE OF AIR! WHY WAS I BORN!!!??? AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'M SO SORRYYYYYY!!! T-T i just wish I could be like Ayame..... *_* he's so confident......................................... ((;)))

Beatrix
05-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Well a while ago I posted a potential time for a photoshoot... I think I said Saturday at 2:00 pm. Is that okay for everyone? As for the masquerade, we're planning a masquerade pose thing to music. Join us if you like.

Saturday at 2:00pm sounds good, but where are we going to meet?

Wakaba
05-11-2004, 08:58 AM
T-T i just wish I could be like Ayame..... *_* he's so confident......................................... ((;)))

Just acting in character here (he he don't worry, I'll keep the Ayame rant short and sweet): Yeah, doesn't everyone? I seem to have that effect on people. :skidude2: DON'T WORRY RITSU!!! WE SHALL CONQUER YOUR FEARS AND RISE ABOVE ADVERSITY!!!!!!! I'll train you in the art of confidence... Well when I'm not bridging the gap with Yuki or making dresses... but I'LL BE GLAD TO HELP!!! :skidude2:

Ayame is super cool though! Anyways as for where we should meet, is there a map of this place or something we can look at to decide where we should assemble?

Seed-chan
05-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Kagura's personality: Kind and shy one minute, crazy and scary the next. Yay for schizophrenia! I think imitating the Kotono Mitsuishi-sensei voice will kill me, so i shall be the not-so-high-pitched Kagura in a slightly off colour (the green's a bit too dark) dress.

There will *eventually* be a map on the website, but... hm... Ionno. I'll prolly be coming in the Kakei jubei-san though... either that or attacking some of my friends who are Naruto cosplayers (don't ask...).

Btw, I think Ive finally decided... can I be in the masq. with you guys? (Hey, it's one of those once in a lifetime... animenorth 2004... chances... uh... ok, fine, I just have no friends who would EVER go on the masq. stage with me. *sigh*). If not that's ok....

(I feel rude asking ><; I tell you... low self-esteem...)

Wakaba
05-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Kagura's personality: Kind and shy one minute, crazy and scary the next. Yay for schizophrenia! I think imitating the Kotono Mitsuishi-sensei voice will kill me, so i shall be the not-so-high-pitched Kagura in a slightly off colour (the green's a bit too dark) dress.

There will *eventually* be a map on the website, but... hm... Ionno. I'll prolly be coming in the Kakei jubei-san though... either that or attacking some of my friends who are Naruto cosplayers (don't ask...).

Btw, I think Ive finally decided... can I be in the masq. with you guys? (Hey, it's one of those once in a lifetime... animenorth 2004... chances... uh... ok, fine, I just have no friends who would EVER go on the masq. stage with me. *sigh*). If not that's ok....

(I feel rude asking ><; )

Sure you can be in the masq. with us! I totally don't mind.

Kakei_Jubei
05-11-2004, 08:24 PM

(I feel rude asking ><; I tell you... low self-esteem...).
lol! HEY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!! YAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((yes, I am out of character.... :thumbsup: ))

BTW, where are we gunna meet?! :reverse:

Yuna-X2
05-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Just a question: How is everyone doing the scarf-tie thing for the school uniform? I'm looking for the simplest solution to finishing up my Tohru costume. Have the skirt and the white blouse (I bought it instead of making it, it's just to easy that way), but the neck scarf thing is just to top it all off. Any suggestions?

YukiPhnx
05-13-2004, 12:07 AM
NOOOOOOO! not 2pm! i'm sry but that's the j-idol contest and i entered! i kno this becuz my friends are in charge of it. it seems my lil sis won't be able to make it after all........i would love to be another kagura in the photoshoot! and it'd be awesome to enter to the masq w/u guys! more kaguras to torture kyou with! *teams up with seed-chan*

dj_neon
05-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Wow! I didn't knowthis thread was so active XD Can't wait till anime North...what's this about torturing Kyou?? O_O dang it I knew I should have been momiji! XD

well anyways....remember to come by the artist alley to visit us! look for the red table cloth...we're lonely there

dj_neon
05-13-2004, 01:16 PM
Just a question: How is everyone doing the scarf-tie thing for the school uniform? I'm looking for the simplest solution to finishing up my Tohru costume. Have the skirt and the white blouse (I bought it instead of making it, it's just to easy that way), but the neck scarf thing is just to top it all off. Any suggestions?

for us we just made the tie and pinned it on, and it turned out okay :untrust:

Yuna-X2
05-13-2004, 02:53 PM
I'm just not sure how it should be cut out, or how I should sew it... cause I'm afraid it'll bunch funny around the neck.

Seed-chan
05-13-2004, 05:18 PM
Wow! I didn't knowthis thread was so active XD Can't wait till anime North...what's this about torturing Kyou?? O_O dang it I knew I should have been momiji! XD This thread is active for I am here! Mwahahaha! ...ok, maybe not. Heh. :dance:

well anyways....remember to come by the artist alley to visit us! look for the red table cloth...we're lonely there I'll be visiting *everyone* in the AA, so i'll keep an eye out for ya! :skidude2: (...skidude2? Where do they get these emoticon names?)

btw, is there more than one FB group or is it just me?

Seed-chan
05-13-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm just not sure how it should be cut out, or how I should sew it... cause I'm afraid it'll bunch funny around the neck.
My friend made hers a square peice of fabric, folded in half twice diagonally, tied a knot at one of the corners (namely the inside one) and then sewed it on. I thnk that worked... but my explanation was horrible --;

Kohana
05-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Hey people I just wanted to let you know I'll be dressing up as Hanajima on Friday hopefully it won't be blazing hot because my fabrics dont breathe and I'll be wearing a cloak over it all.

Yuna-X2
05-13-2004, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I'm glad I was too lazy to make the winter costume.... I swear, the skirt will be warm enough by it's self. :S It's freakin boiling here! 31 with humidity and stuff today!

YukiPhnx
05-13-2004, 10:29 PM
holy! no wonder it's so hot! i'm so afraid of getting a tan, but wearing long sleeves don't help much either............. dj_neon, i'll definitely come visit u guys

nyamiko_chan
05-13-2004, 11:22 PM
d00d..I'm wearing Momiji's winter uniform XD......I'll be hot ~.~;;; ah well..I'll bring lotsa water ^.^\\//

Amy the Yu
05-14-2004, 02:58 AM
Hey people I just wanted to let you know I'll be dressing up as Hanajima on Friday hopefully it won't be blazing hot because my fabrics dont breathe and I'll be wearing a cloak over it all.

Heh...seems like 2 Hana-chans won't be duplicates after all. I'll be doing Hana-chan on Saturday....or part of Saturday depending on when the hell the rest of the X-LAWS are planning to show up.

I wish that the weather didn't suddenly take a turn for super warm. I made all my costumes with last year's not to happy weather on mind. Well...at least the hotel'll have AC blasting on high for sure and the TCC most likely as well.

I think a lot of people here did winter uniform...like me...and we're all going to boil for whatever duration we're outside. Upside! We'll BOIL TOGETHER! XD omg...we're so gonna boil...There's something to dwell on now...

Kakei_Jubei
05-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Heh...seems like 2 Hana-chans won't be duplicates after all. I'll be doing Hana-chan on Saturday....or part of Saturday depending on when the hell the rest of the X-LAWS are planning to show up.

I wish that the weather didn't suddenly take a turn for super warm. I made all my costumes with last year's not to happy weather on mind. Well...at least the hotel'll have AC blasting on high for sure and the TCC most likely as well.

I think a lot of people here did winter uniform...like me...and we're all going to boil for whatever duration we're outside. Upside! We'll BOIL TOGETHER! XD omg...we're so gonna boil...There's something to dwell on now...
lol, well, if it is gunna be a hot day... then, there should be air conditioning... so, we wouldn't be a puddle of goo.... and fabric.... o___O

nyamiko_chan
05-16-2004, 12:54 AM
goo and fabric XD LMAO!!! I'll just hop over to the timmies near buy and get an iced cappuccino <3 I luv those :hyperness!!:

Kakei_Jubei
05-16-2004, 10:55 AM
goo and fabric XD LMAO!!! I'll just hop over to the timmies near buy and get an iced cappuccino <3 I luv those :hyperness!!:
.... did you say..... Ice... Capp...u....cci..no?.............. o_O
ME LOVE ICED CAPPUCCINOS!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ... o_o;;;;;;;; AH!! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR INTERRUPTING YOUR QUIETNESS!(is that a word??) I MUST BE PUNISHED FOR MY WRONG DOINGS!! *bows continuously* I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRRYYY!! SOORRRYYYYYY!!!!! *runs around in a circle* SORRY!!!!! AHH! I AM WASTING YOUR TIME READING! I AM SO SORRY! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY.......AH!! I AM WASTING EVEN MORE TIME! I AM SO SORRY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs into a wall* x___X
*ow.... >_<*

sorry....... T-T

dj_neon
05-16-2004, 11:04 AM
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AN'S THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! o_____o
how ready are you? hehe

dj_neon
05-16-2004, 11:06 AM

DUDE There's Time Horton's there???? YYYYYYEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Yuki and I will need coffee......we're addicts!!!!!!! :drink:

Kakei_Jubei
05-16-2004, 11:07 AM
how ready are you? hehe
hm.... :/ I think, that I am not even close.... o_O''' *throws leek at Dj_neon* MUAHAHA!! IT'S THE LEEK!!! :[ I mean... I'm sorry?!?

Seed-chan
05-16-2004, 11:10 AM
My Kagura costume is almost done... though I look wide in it... meh. My mom took the fabric on wednesday night while i was at night school and finished most of it for me.
-----------------------
Let's all go on a iced capp break! (Hm, Furuba cast at Timmy's... heh. :drink: )

dj_neon
05-16-2004, 01:57 PM
aaaahhh LEEK?!?!?! [ajf'jad'vjasdpkfj;askdjf i'll kick ur butttt!!!

I agree...hahaha raid tim horton!!

Kakei_Jubei
05-16-2004, 03:27 PM
aaaahhh LEEK?!?!?! [ajf'jad'vjasdpkfj;askdjf i'll kick ur butttt!!!

I agree...hahaha raid tim horton!!
:thumbsup: I'll just... be on my way..... to TIM's! *runs off the screen* *comes back with an ice cap* :drink: yumm.... I'm cool! :skidude2: :razz:

Amy the Yu
05-16-2004, 04:36 PM
how ready are you? hehe

Man...I hate shitty fabric. I had a nice sailor collar made then I realized that the front's too short. I'm too lazy to go out and buy some more decent fabric, so I'm massacre-ing a scarf that's made from a super shitty material to sew with.

Hana-chan's almost done though. Only collar and some good ironing left. I'm making Yuki an Ayame snake for him to tell ppl to skin and boil alive, so he doesn't feel that I'm favouring Kyo by making the kitty ears and tail for for him. Hopefully, I'll be able to start on my 3rd costume by Tuesday.

Yuna-X2
05-16-2004, 10:37 PM
*Throws in 2 cents* I hate Tim Hortons.

The fact I work there may be a contributing factor, but that's alright.

And the Ice Cap frozen part is really gross looking when you don't add the cream.

nyamiko_chan
05-17-2004, 09:44 AM
*Throws in 2 cents* I hate Tim Hortons.

The fact I work there may be a contributing factor, but that's alright.

And the Ice Cap frozen part is really gross looking when you don't add the cream.
LOL!! aww.. ^.^ well there's other places too, and it's like a 5 min walk to them *happiness* I'd prolly hate TImmies if I worked there =/ that's why I'd rather work at mcDonalds..I already hate it XD

Other news:: Finished most of Momiji top. I'm re-doing the sleeves -_-; and I still need to cut/sew shorts, cut sew Collar, cut/sew hat .... @.@

Seed-chan
05-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Four days (or so) to the con, and we still haven't figured out where we're gonna meet up yet. Hum...

Anyways, Kagura's almost done, I'm borrowing a pair of boots from yuki-chan/Kiichi-san, I got the cat, now all I need is the black pantyhose and to finish the skirt.

Kakei_Jubei
05-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Four days (or so) to the con, and we still haven't figured out where we're gonna meet up yet. Hum...
Well, we'll know who we are by our costumes! :bigtu: And some of us know each other! :rolleyes: But... I suggest that you should listen for a screaming Ritsu apologising continuously! And an over confident Ayame giving a confidence speech to the screaming Ritsu! :dance: Me and Wakaba have plan... and whenever I bump into someone, I'll be screaming "I'm sorry" and such... :devil: :sleep:

Seed-chan
05-17-2004, 06:13 PM
I'll be the fairly calm Kagura... in charge of the congo line! You can't miss me! And I expect you all to participate!

dj_neon
05-18-2004, 12:00 AM
LOL I'll be watching out for you guys XD I'll probably be walking around with a Yuki and i'll be complaining I haven't had my coffee...or look for a yuki and a kyou who looks like they haven't slept in awhile lol

missymonroe
05-18-2004, 12:05 AM
wait a minute, so how many kyo's will there be? Last I checked it was only one, and that's me. Who else? I must have missed somet. Oh, and the only way you'll find me is by getting my friends who introduced me to this to get me out of my hotel room with my fiance, cause he and i are in there most of this weekend. It'll be hard to see me. Ha ha!!

Kyo (missymonroe) *Missy G* {whate'er other names i have}

Wakaba
05-18-2004, 08:39 AM
LOL!! aww.. ^.^ well there's other places too, and it's like a 5 min walk to them *happiness* I'd prolly hate TImmies if I worked there =/ that's why I'd rather work at mcDonalds..I already hate it XD

Other news:: Finished most of Momiji top. I'm re-doing the sleeves -_-; and I still need to cut/sew shorts, cut sew Collar, cut/sew hat .... @.@

Like many anime characters, I think with my stomach so I can't resist asking, what other resturants or fast food places are there in the area?

As for my Ayame costume, I'm pretty well done. All I have to do is sew on the buttons and I'll be finished.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask, where at the con should we meet up? We talked about when but did we specify where yet? Sorry its been a few days since I've last been on here.

nyamiko_chan
05-18-2004, 10:39 AM
I'm not sure of a place and I think it's hat way with many people because it's a new place where AN is being held so not many people know the layout of the place =(

On the location page of animenorth.com they give a bit of a list of what restaurants are near the TCC and hotels ^.~\\//

Seed-chan
05-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Well, it's gonna be saturday right? Then how bout... at the Ren where all the photoshoots are happening at like... 1:30 or something?

dj_neon
05-18-2004, 09:37 PM
Man...I hate shitty fabric. I had a nice sailor collar made then I realized that the front's too short. I'm too lazy to go out and buy some more decent fabric, so I'm massacre-ing a scarf that's made from a super shitty material to sew with.

Hana-chan's almost done though. Only collar and some good ironing left. I'm making Yuki an Ayame snake for him to tell ppl to skin and boil alive, so he doesn't feel that I'm favouring Kyo by making the kitty ears and tail for for him. Hopefully, I'll be able to start on my 3rd costume by Tuesday.

Shitty fabrics are horrible for washing they turn even shittier XD
Wow which Kyou and Yuki are they for?? Other than the costumes we hve no props LOL can't wait to c u :P

dj_neon
05-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Well, it's gonna be saturday right? Then how bout... at the Ren where all the photoshoots are happening at like... 1:30 or something?

why not before the photoshoot..? or masquree registration? :cool: or did I just repeated a suggestion ? :untrust: <--this face is so kyou lol

YukiPhnx
05-18-2004, 11:57 PM
a photo shoot for all cosplay.com people has already been arranged for 1pm at the Ren. possibly in the lobby. y don't u guys all meet there?

nyamiko_chan
05-19-2004, 01:11 PM
:sobs: I couldn't get Momiji-chan finished

I messed up and didn't like the way it was turning out so I've left it for now -.-;; No Momiji for AN, but I'll have him done after AN of course

So if A photoshoot happens (or maybe we could plan one) He'll be there for it ^.^

Seed-chan
05-19-2004, 04:53 PM
why not before the photoshoot..? or masquree registration? :cool: or did I just repeated a suggestion ? :untrust: <--this face is so kyou lol
Eheheh... I'm trying to get the congo line before the 1PM photshoot... but maybe....

Oh, and for the masq. thing... I'm sooo confuzzled. :o

Nyamiko-san ---> Aw, it's ok that your Momiji costume didn't turned out the way you wanted it to... but ya better post pics when your done it!

Beatrix
05-19-2004, 10:09 PM
a photo shoot for all cosplay.com people has already been arranged for 1pm at the Ren. possibly in the lobby. y don't u guys all meet there?

Wow, I haven't been here in awhile! :o ... Job training and night school is taking away all my free time! Err, anyway, the lobby of the Ren. sounds like a good place to meet and we could have the photo shoot right after the cosplay.com one... How does that sound to everybody?

Beatrix
05-19-2004, 10:21 PM
:sobs: I couldn't get Momiji-chan finished

I messed up and didn't like the way it was turning out so I've left it for now -.-;; No Momiji for AN, but I'll have him done after AN of course

So if A photoshoot happens (or maybe we could plan one) He'll be there for it ^.^

Aww, no Momiji! We will definitetly have to have another photoshoot then...maybe at CNA or something. :)

Eheheh... I'm trying to get the conga line before the 1PM photshoot... but maybe....

*Is confused* There is going to be a congo line?? Hehehe, can Akito and Mr. Cheeky (Akito's bird whom you will all meet at AN :D ) be in it?

Oh, and for the masq. thing... I'm sooo confuzzled.

Lol, me too. Umm, Wakaba do you know what's going on for that?

Kakei_Jubei
05-19-2004, 10:43 PM
omg... o_O I have to change 2 times for the photoshoot! :mfg: I'm gunna be so.... confused... OH! Btw... is it ok if my newbie friend, who is cosplaying as Duo(it's a MALE cosplayer!! 0o0) tag along with us? He has no experience and knows nothing... of the dangers of fangirls and evil ppl... *points to Seed-chan* And the evil conga lines...... :D!

Wakaba
05-20-2004, 05:11 PM
Ayame snake for him to tell ppl to skin and boil alive

Nooooooo! Poor AYAME!!!

Lol, me too. Umm, Wakaba do you know what's going on for that?

Well the music for the skit is ready. I guess we will figure out the poses for the skit at the photoshoot or something. Does that sound alright? Oh so when is the photoshoot then? Is it still for two or after the big con shoot or what? Oh nyamiko, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to have Momiji ready for AN. That's too bad... but come for a visit at the photoshoot for sure.

Seed-chan
05-20-2004, 09:13 PM
I say our photoshoot be at about 1 and we plan out the masq. at that time. And then I say that you people join in my congo line (of doom!) at 2! The furuba cast doing the congo!!! XD

...hm, i'm a very bossy Kagura aren't I?

Kakei_Jubei
05-20-2004, 10:12 PM
I say our photoshoot be at about 1 and we plan out the masq. at that time. And then I say that you people join in my congo line (of doom!) at 2! The furuba cast doing the congo!!! XD

...hm, i'm a very bossy Kagura aren't I?
Well, Kagura becomes very bossy... at times... especially near someone.. *cough* KYO! *cough* er...Anyhoo, that works! lol!

Well the music for the skit is ready. I guess we will figure out the poses for the skit at the photoshoot or something. Does that sound alright? Oh so when is the photoshoot then? Is it still for two or after the big con shoot or what? Oh nyamiko, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to have Momiji ready for AN. That's too bad... but come for a visit at the photoshoot for sure.
Yeah.... *tears* no Momiji!!! T-T But, I have a great idea for a pose!! I'll be like..... um.... I'll be all like... AHH!! ish! :thumbsup: :walkoff: I'll be going now....

Yuna-X2
05-21-2004, 08:37 AM
So 1 PM at the Renaissance lobby? Sounds good. Chances are, I'll end up being lost, cause I'l always lucky like that.

And I'll just appologize now for my craptastic costume... It's not that great.

Kakei_Jubei
05-23-2004, 08:09 PM
HIYAS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I MET *almost* EBERYONE HERE!! :D :angel:

Ravnos
05-23-2004, 08:35 PM
you know what? i forgot about the whole photo shoot thing , sorry ^.^

Yuna-X2
05-23-2004, 08:46 PM
I would have to say that the time spent with the group was the highlight of my weekend! You all made my first con SO much fun! Hahaha, we need to make another group up for the next con! :P I'm all for it! :)

Kakei_Jubei
05-23-2004, 09:02 PM
I would have to say that the time spent with the group was the highlight of my weekend! You all made my first con SO much fun! Hahaha, we need to make another group up for the next con! :P I'm all for it! :)
Ya! But not a Naruto or Inuyasha group... WAY to many ppl have done it!

you know what? i forgot about the whole photo shoot thing , sorry ^.^
Sorry, but who were you cosplaying as?

Yuna-X2
05-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Ya! But not a Naruto or Inuyasha group... WAY to many ppl have done it!

Hahhah, we should just switch around characters for Fruits Basket. ^_^ I finally got to thinking about CNAnime, and I think I might go as Yumi from Chobits, or either Motoko or Naru from Love Hina. :P (Love me and my mainstream anime)

Ravnos
05-23-2004, 09:43 PM
i did a craptacular kou with BRIGHT ORANGE hair

Yuna-X2
05-23-2004, 09:44 PM
Were you the Kyou that I kinda dragged you into our group for a moment in the Renaissance to get a Kyou/Kagura picture? :P

Kakei_Jubei
05-23-2004, 11:29 PM
i did a craptacular kou with BRIGHT ORANGE hair
.... :drunk: bleah! too many kyo-kyos! Are you either(not to be racist or rude! T_T) asian or east asian(brown skin color)? Cause if so, I may have seem you... :untrust:

dj_neon
05-24-2004, 12:40 AM
the other kyou keeps running off! I wanted a picture with him/her @_@
I met some of uuuuuu I met the drop dead sexy akito!! :o and it was awsome to see so many of u on Sat :sunny: the group photo anyone?? I met Akito, Ayame, Rin, Hatori, Yuki (summer) I saw Haru at Tim Hortons... and the shadow of the other kyou, tohru and yuki.....

and ...sunday...i got beat up by 2 yuki's... O_O...but I didn't get any photo with tohru...not even one :bigcry: and the other kyou didn't back me uppppp!! he ran aaawwaayyy!!!! :angry:

Wakaba
05-24-2004, 07:58 AM
Hey everyone! I had tons of fun as Ayame! It was so great to meet everyone! Everyone is super nice! The photos are awesome. Yuna X-2, I saw your photos. I had no idea that there were so many of me... Ah I'm a photo hog! I love the photo of Aya's arm around Yuki and pointing at him doing the I'm with my brother pose. It was so much fun acting in character. The masq skit was fun too. The one thing I wasn't prepared for was all of the glomps Ayame received! I just wish I had a few more pics with Shigure...

Kakei_Jubei
05-24-2004, 10:55 AM
I met some of uuuuuu I met the drop dead sexy akito!! :o and it was awsome to see so many of u on Sat :sunny: the group photo anyone?? I met Akito, Ayame, Rin, Hatori, Yuki (summer) I saw Haru at Tim Hortons... and the shadow of the other kyou, tohru and yuki.....

and ...sunday...i got beat up by 2 yuki's... O_O...but I didn't get any photo with tohru...not even one :bigcry: and the other kyou didn't back me uppppp!! he ran aaawwaayyy!!!! :angry:
Really?! You saw a Rin! awww...... I should've went to Tim's with you guys! T-T

Hey everyone! I had tons of fun as Ayame! It was so great to meet everyone! Everyone is super nice! The photos are awesome. Yuna X-2, I saw your photos. I had no idea that there were so many of me... Ah I'm a photo hog! I love the photo of Aya's arm around Yuki and pointing at him doing the I'm with my brother pose. It was so much fun acting in character. The masq skit was fun too. The one thing I wasn't prepared for was all of the glomps Ayame received! I just wish I had a few more pics with Shigure...Yeah! It was awesome meeting you! And you are a good Ayame! ^-^ Btw.... what photos? :lost:

Seed-chan
05-24-2004, 11:45 AM
It was great meeting you guys as well!!! I had a blast! Though it saddened me that I only got one photo with a Kyou (Yuna X-2 you have it right?), and then there was our Kyou (*waves*).

Beatrix
05-24-2004, 02:10 PM
AN was a blast this year! Mr. Cheeky and I got to meet sooo many cool people. :toothy: I especially loved hanging out with all the FB people and participating in the masq with u all was so much fun! I must say Akito misses all his beatiful Yuki's....torturing them all weekend gave Akito great satisfaction.

I met some of uuuuuu I met the drop dead sexy akito!! and it was awsome to see so many of u on Sat the group photo anyone??

I'm flattered you found my Akito sexy! LOL, I enjoyed molesting your Yuki as well. :toothy: You and Yuki were super cute. The group photo was a little blurry but I'll post it in my gallery as soon as I can. For some reason, only Hatori could take pictures well. I guess he had the magic touch.

Ravnos
05-24-2004, 02:30 PM
I met some of uuuuuu I met the drop dead sexy akito!! and it was awsome to see

Which one i was there as kyou, but saw two othes i think as well as one in the artists alley , i kept running around constantly.

Amy the Yu
05-24-2004, 02:56 PM
I forgot a piece of my Tohru costume at home and ended up using scrap fabric and a ball point pen to make a "replacement". I won a "Hall Costume Award" though, so I guess it didn't look THAT bad.

I liked the Shigure, Yuki and Kyo from the Artists' Alley...they're so CUUUUTE!!!! If it wasn't for the fact that both of my costumes this weekend were skirts, I would have done a flying glomp on Shigure...so cute! XD