PDA

View Full Version : Costume Progression/Help

Dracos
10-18-2003, 10:18 PM
Hello everyone! I thought it would be useful to have our own little costume forum.. So, adieu and enjoy :bigtu:

~Your friendly Neighborhood Sephiroth :skidude2:

Dracos
10-18-2003, 10:20 PM
So far, I've got the wig being made for my sephiroth costume, it should be done by the end of February.. I's still debating on if I should pay Limebarb.com to do the rest (I have the sword Muahaha!).. What do you guys thing?

MistressRinRin
10-18-2003, 10:30 PM
hey ^.^ any idea were i can get a good white or silver wig? lol...i need one XD

Farmboybob
10-19-2003, 08:18 AM
Well right now is the best time to look for them. I'd say if you want a nice cheap wig, you can go to any halloween store, spencers gifts, or party city if you have any near where you live. Even Walmart or Target might have something good.
For good, but kinda pricy wigs, go to http://www.ragdolly.net/ or go to google and type in wigs, you will get alot of results.

Hope that helped.

Dracos
10-19-2003, 08:26 AM
Or if you can dish out almost 40$ I think.. www.katiebair.com ..She is a GREAT!!! Custom wig maker. She does Inuyasha wigs alot.. soooo, Might wanna check into that also. Hope that helps.

~Your friendly Neighborhood Sephiroth

evaneko
10-19-2003, 11:58 AM
Another good place for nice wigs is amphigory.com - but when I ordered from them they were REAAAAAALLLLY slow about everything- but the wigs I got were great. ^-^
Also- check e-bay about once a week. I got a really pretty long white wig off there last year... but you gotta be careful cause there's a lotta really crapy wigs listed on there too :P
I've seen nice one's at places like spencers- but the longer ones usually look kinda nasty. A lot of the the shorter ones look really nice though ...

MistressRinRin
10-19-2003, 01:03 PM
thankies ^.^

urdthegoddess21
10-23-2003, 11:55 AM
Or if you can dish out almost 40$ I think.. www.katiebair.com ..She is a GREAT!!! Custom wig maker. She does Inuyasha wigs alot.. soooo, Might wanna check into that also. Hope that helps.

~Your friendly Neighborhood Sephiroth

is she good for urd wigs also?