PDA

View Full Version : AM2 Website

thetrueking
01-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Does anyone besides me feel that the AM2 website is really hard to navigate? It is a fact that they do not have all the information on all the pages yet, but the flashing windows make it really tough to get to where you want to go. I think some of the formatting and layout can definitely be improved to help attendees navigate and the registration page information can be made more prominent. Someone should write up a description of what a free attendee gets versus a paid one.

Maguma
01-23-2011, 11:01 AM
i can navigate it just fine. Doesn't seem to be hard

LelouchYamazaki
01-24-2011, 03:53 AM
It for the most part needs a little work, not really that hard to navigate.

Seems like they are still working on everything as I see some changes every few days, the differences seem somewhat small from paid and free.

Free attendees have access to everything except a few things, while passport holders have early access to exhibit hall each day, discounts, apparently special parties with GoH's, free tokens for matsuri event, and better seating for events.

ElCapitan
01-24-2011, 12:32 PM
There's definitely been some negative feedback on the site, and it's being worked on. If you've got any specific suggestions on how to improve things, user input is always welcome (either here or on the AM^2 forums themselves). There's a thread in the Feedback section of the boards over there.

sicdedman
01-24-2011, 06:01 PM
Navigation is really no problem for me on the site everything you need is right ontop and folds down into other Menu's from that Subject.

There is a Date and everything telling you where the AM2 is being held.

they just recently added the Passport Registration. (though the thing bout that is) on the right side it is asking for a Password. now is that the Password i use for the Am2 Forums or do i create a Whole new Password for my Passport? Because i would like to get a passport and everything but i'm just waiting right now. see how things go for work (kinda slow right now)

but yea, all Am2 now is to announce GOH and Music Guests, and such and all set i think!

LelouchYamazaki
01-25-2011, 04:07 AM
Navigation is really no problem for me on the site everything you need is right ontop and folds down into other Menu's from that Subject.

There is a Date and everything telling you where the AM2 is being held.

they just recently added the Passport Registration. (though the thing bout that is) on the right side it is asking for a Password. now is that the Password i use for the Am2 Forums or do i create a Whole new Password for my Passport? Because i would like to get a passport and everything but i'm just waiting right now. see how things go for work (kinda slow right now)

but yea, all Am2 now is to announce GOH and Music Guests, and such and all set i think!

Yea I heard AM2 staff just came back from Japan trying to finalize much of the events and guests they want, so im looking forward to the news hopefully soon.

I'm planning on getting a passport next paycheck even if just for the deals and the special privileges. It makes me laugh how people are saying this is their way of making people pay even thou its still free just those who pay get a lil more than the freebies.

The website will grow for sure as the con grows, I rather see them put more effort into having an awesome show over the site which is important to but the forums are what really matters.

Perspective
04-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Latest AM2 Commercial! Check it out and spread the word! Get your Passports today!: http://www.youtube.com/user/AM2Con#p/u/0/CRx6m-_hv1s

vbabe2
04-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Latest AM2 Commercial! Check it out and spread the word! Get your Passports today!: http://www.youtube.com/user/AM2Con#p/u/0/CRx6m-_hv1s

Eek. Thank you for the support (I'm the blond cosplayer in there) but I'm going to echo ElCapitan here. Dude. I appreciate that you're really into AMē, but please don't spam everyone.

^^;

But I notice this thread hasn't been (meaningfully) updated in a while. I think the website has drasticly improved recently. Or, as it fills out with meat it's working better for me and feels more like home.