PDA

View Full Version : Need cosplayer for AN03 masq!

Chosuke
10-19-2003, 03:57 PM
I know this is a bit early, but only so whoever gets the position won't have to go crazy trying to finish the costume in time.

The character is a female.
We are looking for a woman <or man>
Who is:
In moderate shape,Willing to participate in Masq, and give con-time to pratice.And also willing to put time and money into a moderately difficult costume, that DOES bare some leg.

If you would like some more information please PM me for details, or ask away in this thread.
Since masquerade plans are secret we would prefer to answer privately.

And also, if there may be a second person interested after first character is taken.There is another female, but we are not as desperate for her as we are for the first.

thankyou for reading.

Takuma-san
10-19-2003, 09:33 PM
Mind if I point out the fact that if you don't have a time machine, you can't actually compete in AN03's masq? :D

Good luck with your search.

Kaijugal
10-19-2003, 10:23 PM
:bigcry: Hey! Round is a shape isn't it? :D LOL! Anyhow, good luck. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store. :) Cheers!

Chosuke
10-20-2003, 08:01 AM
Takuma-san: Err...Okay there.

Kaijugal: Round is the BEST shape xD but I think you're already taken..;-;.. believe me! If I could steal you for this I would!

Kia
10-20-2003, 09:10 AM
Cho, he means you put down "AN Masq 2003" Which was last year silly. :P

And yes, she means we need someone for Anime North 2004. Pardon her typo. ^_^

Chosuke
10-20-2003, 05:54 PM
I R still smrT.

Anyway, err..a.. AN04 is correct.

nyamiko_chan
10-25-2003, 10:45 AM
The character is a female.
We are looking for a woman <or man>
Who is:
In moderate shape,Willing to participate in Masq, and give con-time to pratice.And also willing to put time and money into a moderately difficult costume, that DOES bare some leg.

How round XD LOL
judging the difficulty is hard How hard would you say about?? *~*? And are there some pics on the net of this woman. Enough to make the costume..^^; ??

Just wondering. I guess I'm considering it ^^.