PDA

View Full Version : Well, That Was... Weird

Brsis
01-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Steampunk Palin. I Wish I Was Making This Up (http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/01/20/steampunk-palin-comic/)

I also wish that, once my brain emerges from the confused fuzz of 'wait, what?', I didn't secretly kinda want a copy.

Two copies. One to keep and prove to future generations that it actually existed, and a second one to, er, turn into performance art.

What mindlessly bizarre things have crossed your (virtual or real life) paths recently, fellow cosplay.com forumites?

Flora88
01-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Vampirates! the book series. Wtf.

Axelai
01-25-2011, 01:45 PM
...what.

penny_dreadful
01-25-2011, 02:05 PM
Oooh, WEIRD STUFF! Unsurprisingly, I love weird stuff. I had seen the SteamPalin thing, and that's... well, weird. Devastating, and weird.

This is old news, but one of my favorite bits of weirdness is Why Paint Cats (http://www.whypaintcats.com/). I just have fits any time I read that book.

One of my friends used "vampirate" as a screen name for the longest time! I can't remember whether it was in any relation to the series or not.

Eurobeat King
01-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Someone will probably cosplay as SPP this year.. :thumbsup:

toshirua3846384
01-25-2011, 02:18 PM
Ahhh!!!....my eyes im blind ( > x <)

Yazoo_the_Kazoo
01-25-2011, 02:22 PM
This is old news, but one of my favorite bits of weirdness is Why Paint Cats (http://www.whypaintcats.com/). I just have fits any time I read that book.

I own that book! There's another one that goes with it entitled "Why Cats Paint" and it has pictures of a bunch of paintings done by cats.

My favorite weird thing is an album called "Crying Demons." Let me see if I can get a picture of the cover.
http://www.themusicologists.com/wp-content/uploads/crying-demons-album-cover.jpg

XD, I found it recently going through my dad's old record collection, and after a few google searches to find out what in heck it was, I found it on about six different "Worst Album Covers Ever" lists.

KiraCosplayHai
01-25-2011, 02:37 PM
*added to cosplay list*

but srlsly, thats freaky!

DaemonForce
01-25-2011, 02:37 PM
Wat? o_o

This is almost as random as Dean Fighter (http://deanfighters.ytmnd.com/).

Remember, the longer you're on the Internet, the worse it gets. o_O

The Hag
01-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Steampunk Palin. I Wish I Was Making This Up (http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/01/20/steampunk-palin-comic/)

I saw that and thought it was hilarious. And not as weird as a New York Times op-ed columnist superhero. (http://i.huffpost.com/gen/223759/COVER-MODO.jpg)

rubyspitfire
01-25-2011, 02:51 PM
since when does palin look like barbie or a chick from xmen?? nevermind, i don't want to know

gules
01-25-2011, 03:01 PM
I am simultaneously amused, frightened, intrigued, and ashamed. Here is my donation:

The Short Victorious War (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Short-Victorious-War/David-Weber/e/9780743435734/?itm=1&USRI=the+short+victorious+war)

Which isn't as awesome as the others here, but I find it amusing as a book title. Never read it, and since I'm not into war space sci-fi as a generality, I probably never will. But I feel that the title has told me all I need to know.

So how was the war? Short. And we won. Hooray!

Maybe this is just my librarian humor?

Lithium Flower
01-25-2011, 03:46 PM
By the same creators of Twilight: The Manga.

penny_dreadful
01-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Just found this via Claudio Sanchez's twitter feed: incredibly graphic safety video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMoolg1E0V4) (no, really, proceed with caution), complete with a song that sounds like it was written by a Portishead knockoff.

nannyogg
01-25-2011, 10:28 PM
Just found this via Claudio Sanchez's twitter feed: incredibly graphic safety video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMoolg1E0V4) (no, really, proceed with caution), complete with a song that sounds like it was written by a Portishead knockoff.

omg, I about lost my dinner... I couldn't watch after dude lost his toe...

DaemonForce
01-25-2011, 10:49 PM
The fingers and toe were okay. The ending was the only nightmare for me. I don't like being at home and the thought of returning to a bunch of kids makes me nauseous. x_X'

Flora88
01-25-2011, 10:51 PM
This, perhaps.

http://annaarcosdiary.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/manga-messiah2.jpg

Cadmium Polyphony
01-25-2011, 11:15 PM
I was just ranting to my gf about Steampunk Palin.

For a while I've been watching the steady decline of taste in the subgenre, gradually becoming more annoyed with it, then I saw the Palin thing and knew without a doubt; steampunk is shit.

I tried re-reading The Difference Engine to rekindle my fascination with the subgenre, but all it did was make me remember why I love Bruce Sterling and William Gibson.

Flora88
01-25-2011, 11:48 PM
I was just ranting to my gf about Steampunk Palin.

For a while I've been watching the steady decline of taste in the subgenre, gradually becoming more annoyed with it, then I saw the Palin thing and knew without a doubt; steampunk is shit.

I tried re-reading The Difference Engine to rekindle my fascination with the subgenre, but all it did was make me remember why I love Bruce Sterling and William Gibson.

Agreed. I jumped off that boat after the new trendy "Steampunk" books came out. You know. The ones with the guy with the gear on his hat for no damn reason and the woman with the tiny-ass, historically-innacurate, J-Rock tophat? I was like, "the fuck is this?" (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Buntline-Special/Mike-Resnick/e/9781616142490/?cds2Pid=30298)

And "Steamed?" (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Steamed/Katie-MacAlister/e/9781101184806/?itm=1&USRI=steamed+a+steampunk+romance) Really? Wtf.

I still like the aesthetic, but now I prefer Dieselpunk and Weird West. But who am I kidding? It's only a matter of time before those become overrun with mediocrity as well. In fact, the first link is emblazoned with "A Weird West Tale."

ERICTHEDIRECTOR
01-26-2011, 12:04 AM
wow, i have seen some weird things in my short 18 years of life, but that defintely takes the cake. 0_0

Cadmium Polyphony
01-26-2011, 12:11 AM
I still like the aesthetic, but now I prefer Dieselpunk and Weird West. But who am I kidding? It's only a matter of time before those become overrun with mediocrity as well. In fact, the first link is emblazoned with "A Weird West Tale."

Ditto.

And ditto.

I'mma just let you say everything from now on, since you always seem to say what I think.

Flora88
01-26-2011, 12:21 AM
Ditto.

And ditto.

I'mma just let you say everything from now on, since you always seem to say what I think.

Oh, don't do that. You should speak as frequently as possible. As long as it's not about oranges. ;)
I hate to say it, but I think people may have taken that and run with it. You're the parent of a cosplay.com meme! How do you feel about that?

Psycho_Kitty
01-26-2011, 12:41 AM
I think mine would have to be the book The Cat's House. Its actually cool but kinda freaky.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g315/animechicklover/cat_house.jpg

Neko Minaue
01-26-2011, 02:30 AM
I couldn't believe about SteamPunk Palin at first. Though if they could make Nailin' Palin, then they could also make this.

Cadmium Polyphony
01-26-2011, 02:57 AM
Oh, don't do that. You should speak as frequently as possible. As long as it's not about oranges. ;)
I hate to say it, but I think people may have taken that and run with it. You're the parent of a cosplay.com meme! How do you feel about that?

Lol funny you mention that too, I actually complained to my gf about it when it took off.

Thankfully, it doesn't seem anyone knows it was my fault besides you, and the three people skimming our replies. And the meme seems to have died out.

As you can see, I complain to my gf a lot. She does the same though to me, so it works out.

ashelia89
01-26-2011, 04:04 AM
Wow Steampunk Palin made me gag...and laugh...possibly the most confusing reaction I've ever had recently XD ,by the way if you want weird shit just watch some Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job lols ...that or David Liebe Hart will do.

Chaletica
01-26-2011, 04:47 AM
I've seen a bunch of weird things too. One of the weirdest have to be a 2008 election manga. xD Really. I'll find the pictures later, I think it's somewhere in my photobucket.

As for weird/funny things I've seen in real life:
- When on vacation in Spain, there two guys suddenly rushed out of a store, each carrying a big tray of sunglasses. They were running across the street, not minding the cars of anything. At first I was "WTF"? But then, I lol'd. xD
- Not mine, but my brother's(I feel all the cool stuff happens to him...): He once snuck out at 4 o'clock in the night with some friends. They saw some drunk guy sitting down talking to himself. He looked down, realizing that he has mismatched shoes, and saying "what the hell am I wearing?" in a drunk voice. Then, he took his cellphone up, and after pressing the buttons a bit, decided that "this fucking thing isn't working" and threw it far away. Later, he apparently broke into some house to get back his shoes.
- A man sitting with his pants down, in only his boxers. In public. O_o

Skuirely
01-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Steampunk Palin... Stalin?

The Hag
01-26-2011, 06:19 AM
@Flora88. I see your Manga Messiah and raise you an R. Crumb.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss227/the_hag/BookofGenesisbyRCrumbHC.jpg

penny_dreadful
01-26-2011, 07:25 AM
Oh, so that's where the oranges business came from! Learn something new every day.

I still enjoy steampunk (I don't care what anyone says, I liked Cherie Priest's Boneshaker and Dreadnought), but it has more or less reached its saturation point. It's very rare that I see anything new and exciting, but I still appreciate the aesthetic when it's well-executed. When something like SteamPalin rears its head, though, we can all rest assured the trend has run it course and must now die an ignoble death.

doxiequeen1
01-26-2011, 09:29 AM

Hey that series wasn't half bad....

Apsara
01-26-2011, 01:50 PM
I am simultaneously amused, frightened, intrigued, and ashamed. Here is my donation:

The Short Victorious War (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Short-Victorious-War/David-Weber/e/9780743435734/?itm=1&USRI=the+short+victorious+war)

Which isn't as awesome as the others here, but I find it amusing as a book title. Never read it, and since I'm not into war space sci-fi as a generality, I probably never will. But I feel that the title has told me all I need to know.

So how was the war? Short. And we won. Hooray!

Maybe this is just my librarian humor?Ah, David Weber. This is actually an ongoing series. 10 or more books now. So no, actually, it (the epic space opera that is Honor Harrington's life) is not short at all. >_< I gave up collecting the series after awhile. Repetitive story lines, same old politics, and Honor always single-handedly saves the day no matter how competent the rest of her officers are rapturously described to be.

Flora88
01-26-2011, 02:39 PM
@Flora88. I see your Manga Messiah and raise you an R. Crumb.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss227/the_hag/BookofGenesisbyRCrumbHC.jpg
I lol'd at that Cro-magnon Adam and Eve.

Flora88
01-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Hey that series wasn't half bad....

It may well have been. I just couldn't bring myself to read it based on the title alone. I suppose you could say I judged a book by its cover.

ashelia89
01-26-2011, 03:00 PM
I just watched the "all the single ladies" video by Beyonce ,and the thought of them looking like angry pigeons wouldn't stop being there...maybe I can make a video out of that XD *I guess that constitutes as weird LOL*

Brsis
01-26-2011, 03:17 PM
I still enjoy steampunk (I don't care what anyone says, I liked Cherie Priest's Boneshaker and Dreadnought), but it has more or less reached its saturation point. It's very rare that I see anything new and exciting, but I still appreciate the aesthetic when it's well-executed. When something like SteamPalin rears its head, though, we can all rest assured the trend has run it course and must now die an ignoble death.

There is so much good Steampunk. There is also ten times that in bad Steampunk. Like so many other genres (Hello, Goth) it starts off where EVERYONE is a trail-blazer, and then EVERYONE copies them, it becomes mainstream, the fashion industry/mass market paperback publishers/Hollywood picks up on it, and it descends into sludge. If you're lucky, that's when the real gems start to emerge and you get the incredibly good stuff.

I see some REALLY good stuff. I also see a hell of a lot of sludge.

And then Steampunk Palin, which completely and utterly fails to compute in any way, shape or form.

Weird thing from today: I met someone who still believed in bonsai kittens. Whut.

rubyspitfire
01-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Agreed. I jumped off that boat after the new trendy "Steampunk" books came out. You know. The ones with the guy with the gear on his hat for no damn reason and the woman with the tiny-ass, historically-innacurate, J-Rock tophat? I was like, "the fuck is this?" (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Buntline-Special/Mike-Resnick/e/9781616142490/?cds2Pid=30298)

i am by far not an expert on steampunk, but i've noticed a lot of redundancy in the fashion. i get that it's supposed to be old technology, but just how many chains gears and keys do you need to decorate yourself with? i was under the impression that while flashy, steampunk clothes were supposed to be as much about function as form... and i have seen a bunch of impractical outfits. it almost looks like people want to see just how much stuff they can attach before their clothes fall off or apart

goggles, yes. functional hat of some kind in the style you're emulating, yes. a necklace or broach including a few small skeleton keys, watch, vial, or other type of "old" doodad, yes. a carpet bag full of relevant props, yes. cuff links made from old typewriter keys, yes! a chain made from 30 random gears around your waist that catches on everything and enough leather wrapped around your forearms so you can barely move, not so much. the sad part is that people have a hard time realizing you can be intricate without being overdone, and the overdone ones get most of the attention

Flora88
01-26-2011, 05:08 PM
i am by far not an expert on steampunk, but i've noticed a lot of redundancy in the fashion. i get that it's supposed to be old technology, but just how many chains gears and keys do you need to decorate yourself with? i was under the impression that while flashy, steampunk clothes were supposed to be as much about function as form... and i have seen a bunch of impractical outfits. it almost looks like people want to see just how much stuff they can attach before their clothes fall off or apart

goggles, yes. functional hat of some kind in the style you're emulating, yes. a necklace or broach including a few small skeleton keys, watch, vial, or other type of "old" doodad, yes. a carpet bag full of relevant props, yes. cuff links made from old typewriter keys, yes! a chain made from 30 random gears around your waist that catches on everything and enough leather wrapped around your forearms so you can barely move, not so much. the sad part is that people have a hard time realizing you can be intricate without being overdone, and the overdone ones get most of the attention

Thank you! That's part of my beef with it. I'm probably just an old person at heart or something, but I much prefer functional steampunk with a character, or at least a role.

Steampunk, in many ways, is about people improvising for what they lack with technology they have: gears, steam, and so forth. You can't just throw a gear on a pair of gloves and call it steampunk. Well, I suppose you can, but there will be several other steampunkers out there giving you the stink eye and telling you that you're doing it wrong. "WHY are the gears on those gloves?" they would ask. "What purpose do they serve?"
And you'd have no idea because you just put them on there to look more "Steampunk."
Steampunk heroes and heroines have often thwarted Victorian values, including, most of the time, the highly "decorated" way of dressing. Most of the time, they've done so out of necessity. I mean, if you're journeying to the center of the Earth, you'd build gear that matches what you're up to, and you'd shed anything that isn't helpful. These people are adventurers! They're not necessarily trying to look cool, so much as they're trying to accomplish their goals.

If anything, it would be "stripped-down Victorian with added 'invention' elements." Of course, how much a steampunker decides to strip down the Victorian element is up to them and the purpose their character is fulfilling.

Sigh. I'll probably get flamed now. Oh well.

rubyspitfire
01-26-2011, 05:22 PM
I much prefer functional steampunk with a character, or at least a role.

i know that a lot of the genre is also up to interpretation, but sometimes i just have to say WOW and shake my head. i've been wanting to put an outfit together with a decidedly aviator/mechanic theme (although definitely overdone, seems to be the easiest) with leather corset, newsboy-type hat and bloomers instead of skirt. the things holding me back are money (i'm not good enough with a sewing machine yet to tackle this and i want a corset that will last a lifetime, hence leather) and the level of criticism i'll get at steam-themed cons. steampunk elitists are worse than lolita elitists

Flora88
01-26-2011, 05:36 PM
i know that a lot of the genre is also up to interpretation, but sometimes i just have to say WOW and shake my head. i've been wanting to put an outfit together with a decidedly aviator/mechanic theme (although definitely overdone, seems to be the easiest) with leather corset, newsboy-type hat and bloomers instead of skirt. the things holding me back are money (i'm not good enough with a sewing machine yet to tackle this and i want a corset that will last a lifetime, hence leather) and the level of criticism i'll get at steam-themed cons. steampunk elitists are worse than lolita elitists

You could totally do that. I mean, just keep it to aviation-related stuff, and no one should flame you.

But yeah, I don't get involved in steampunk at all. Thought about it, but decided against it. But, again, this is just my reasoning behind it all. It is not necessarily reflective of the entire steampunk community.

If I seemed rude, I'm sorry. :(

Shana05
01-26-2011, 06:11 PM
I'll admit it, salmiakki (salty licorice) is weird but I love it. I actually first tasted it at an anime con.

rubyspitfire
01-26-2011, 06:29 PM
If I seemed rude, I'm sorry. :(

i didn't think so at all ^_^ and those are valid reasons for not getting into that genre. i'm kind of the same way about lolita... that and my intense hatred of wearing frilly dresses. they look awesome on other people and i could probably wear one of a less cute and more victorian style, but uhm no

Viveeh
01-26-2011, 07:56 PM
I'll admit it, salmiakki (salty licorice) is weird but I love it. I actually first tasted it at an anime con.

I also love that stuff. Just had a friend send a bag to me from thousands of kilometers away, haha.

Cadmium Polyphony
01-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Oh, so that's where the oranges business came from! Learn something new every day.

The good thing about Priest is she doesnt consider herself genre-specific, outside of basic victorian speculative.

Incidentally, I have autographed copies of both Boneshaker and Dreadnought.

Kee kee.

Shana05
01-28-2011, 12:34 AM
I also love that stuff. Just had a friend send a bag to me from thousands of kilometers away, haha.

I bought some from a Finnish seller on eBay but I hate how long it takes to get here. I now found an candy store that carries Dutch salty licorice that ships from Delaware.

Apsara
01-28-2011, 12:57 AM
Incidentally, I have autographed copies of both Boneshaker and Dreadnought....damn. I live in the same city and state as her and I still can't manage that.

One of these days.

doxiequeen1
01-28-2011, 01:01 AM
It may well have been. I just couldn't bring myself to read it based on the title alone. I suppose you could say I judged a book by its cover.

Oh I judged it too, but it was the hilariousness of the title that attracted me.

Brsis
01-28-2011, 05:38 AM
Oh I judged it too, but it was the hilariousness of the title that attracted me.

Likewise. I was just like "Vampirates? That's either going to be fantastic, or so awful it'll be worth it."

Surprisingly, it was... well, averagely not bad. It's hanging out somewhere below HIVE but above The Wind Singer in my estimation.

Volnixshin
01-28-2011, 10:30 AM
Boneshaker was good. But sometimes it felt like a kids book They would repeat the same thing over and over, as if the reader some how couldn't pick up on the obvious.

Apsara
01-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Boneshaker was good. But sometimes it felt like a kids book They would repeat the same thing over and over, as if the reader some how couldn't pick up on the obvious.This is what happens when the market's saturated with sparkly vampires.

That was how I found out about Cherie Priest. A sales person at my local Barnes And Noble was raving about one of the Twilight books to me. When I said I didn't like the first one she asked a couple of more questions then suggested Boneshaker. I read the first two chapters as a brain bleach to Twilight. I ended up liking it enough to buy a hardcopy.

Maybe I'm the only one who finds it odd that Twilight and Boneshaker was next to each other.

Volnixshin
01-28-2011, 01:21 PM
No, I would never place them next to each other, Boneshaker has some quality to it

Brsis
01-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Maybe I'm the only one who finds it odd that Twilight and Boneshaker was next to each other.

Because bookshops are organised by genre and then author's surname and on displays, by size and the number of books you have in stock, not quality?

If they organised based on quality, we'd never have sold all those copies of The Time Traveller's Wife

penny_dreadful
01-28-2011, 03:25 PM
If they organised based on quality, we'd never have sold all those copies of The Time Traveller's Wife

Oooh, BURN (http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcz54bwqct1qea5bfo1_500.gif).

penny_dreadful
01-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Double post, because what the crap (http://plixi.com/p/73129692).

Clyde_2.0
01-28-2011, 11:30 PM
ZOMG!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_S5cXbXe-4)

Akemi Idane
01-29-2011, 02:28 AM
The good thing about Priest is she doesnt consider herself genre-specific, outside of basic victorian speculative.

Incidentally, I have autographed copies of both Boneshaker and Dreadnought.

Kee kee.
I am jealous of your being. I read Boneshaker for a book review last year and actually liked it a lot (I don't like books much. This was cool enough to work).
As for weird stuff...I knew Boxxy. She was kind of a small-time meme, but in the first video she's talking about her gaia accounts and stuff and I actually, like, knew her. It's small world after all...

Shana05
01-29-2011, 02:47 AM
Saw this article on AOL News: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. (http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/01/27/benjamin-walker-abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter?flv=1)

Cadmium Polyphony
01-29-2011, 02:49 AM
Saw this article on AOL News: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. (http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/01/27/benjamin-walker-abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter?flv=1)

I just caught a glimpse of the Queen Victoria: Demon Slayer book.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was cute, but personally I'm over that kind of shit now.

Brsis
01-29-2011, 05:32 AM
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was cute, but personally I'm over that kind of shit now.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is right there on my 'WTF' list. I mean, chipmunks. Chipmunks. The whole thing would have been a lot more entertaining if they could have at least done their research.

Cadmium Polyphony
01-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is right there on my 'WTF' list. I mean, chipmunks. Chipmunks. The whole thing would have been a lot more entertaining if they could have at least done their research.

Yeah, it, and the quasi-spoof genre along with it, is pretty schticky.

Apsara
01-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Because bookshops are organised by genre and then author's surname and on displays, by size and the number of books you have in stock, not quality?

If they organised based on quality, we'd never have sold all those copies of The Time Traveller's Wife*laughs* I guess I was used to the old Barnes and Noble system that had Young Adult books like Twilight in one section faaaar away from my regular Sci-Fi/Mystery aisles.

Clyde_2.0
02-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Was going thru some boxes in my garage today and found a couple books titled "Butt-Ugly Martians" which are apparently based off of a television show (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293725/)... I immediately regressed to the mentality of a 10-year old boy. ROFLMFAO

totorolover
02-04-2011, 12:59 AM
WTF . . . WHO . . . WHY. . . uhhgg what a waste of good comic book paper. . . i think im gonna puke now

stormily
02-04-2011, 04:40 AM
I bought this book, I haven't read it yet, but it's about a vampire who goes around murdering and raping people to get back at Jesus for romantically rejecting him. I believe it is called "Vampire Vow".

Brsis
02-04-2011, 05:20 AM
I bought this book, I haven't read it yet, but it's about a vampire who goes around murdering and raping people to get back at Jesus for romantically rejecting him. I believe it is called "Vampire Vow".

I think I need to own this book O.O

stormily
02-04-2011, 05:56 PM

Yeah, you can find some weird/awesome books by exploring goodreads.com.

Chaletica
02-06-2011, 06:13 AM
I found that weird manga around in my photobucket somewhere.
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/sneaselmeepit/?action=view&current=lalalalalala.jpg

hahaha, what the hell

spifferniffer
02-09-2011, 08:04 PM

Seconded 0.o

And whoever came up with Steampunk Palin? They gotta lay off the drugs XD

rubyspitfire
02-09-2011, 08:09 PM
I found that weird manga around in my photobucket somewhere.
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/sneaselmeepit/?action=view&current=lalalalalala.jpg

hahaha, what the hell

LOL you win

sam vimes
02-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Seconded 0.o

And whoever came up with Steampunk Palin? They gotta lay off the urge to pander to a stupid voter base who would spend their money on feces if Rush Limbaugh told them to.

Slightly fixed.

Brsis
02-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Don't forget! Fifteen pages of story, eight pages of pinups.