PDA

View Full Version : Alucard Or Alexander Costume!

wmott22
10-19-2003, 11:12 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,

I was thinking of doing a Alucard from Hellsing costume and I was wondering if you guys thought that would be cool or what? Anyways I was also wondering if anyone else has done him before and if so if they could kinda help me with mine because I am new to this and so a little unskilled. Also I was thinking I might do Alexander Anderson also from Hellsing. The costume is simple and the knives are not a problem since I can make actual steel knives that look exactly like the ones he has with almost no problem, (I am have a forge, grinder, and a weilder and I am good at making knives. I sell them for a little extra money while I go to college through the high school.) Well anyways drop a reply with what you think and which one you vote for me to do first anyways talk with you guys and gals later. Thanks!

wmott22@hotmail.com

P.S. Whoops! That should be Alexander not Alecander :lost: Oh well you guys and gals know what I mean :p

Allia
10-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Which character do you think you can portray better? Which one do you like better? Which do you think you will have the most fun wearing and making? I say Alucard just because I'm obsessed. Hehee ^.^

wmott22
10-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Well I think I could protray the crazy knife priest a little better plus his costume would be a ton easier to do since this is my first costume that might be the way to go. Well thanks for replying Allia :) I think I am first going to do an Alexander costume and then after I get done with that and I know a little better what I am doing then I will try to do a Alucard costume. And when I am done I promise to post pictures of both :bigtu: :P Now if anyone can help me with getting some referance pictures of Alexander and also Alucard I would really like the help. I have .avi's of ep #3 that has some great shots of Alexander and his weapons and outfit but when ever I try and printscreen them all I get is a black screen so if anyone knows a better way please help! Thanks again Allia! Well I hope I get some help. Talk to you guys and gals later!

wmott22@hotmail.com

Chiri
10-23-2003, 03:47 PM
Alucard because he just plain kicks ass. ^___^ Sexah 500-year-old vampire! :p

Alexander
10-24-2003, 01:05 AM
Its all in who you feel like being, man both are nice ideas though.