PDA

View Full Version : P4 Naoto Advice

Kawaii Pocky
01-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Sorry, I was too lazy to spell out Persona 4. But basically I was thinking of cosplaying Naoto and I found a pretty good costume from ebay and I was wondering what you guys thought of the costume. I think the outfit is the one she wears in the fall. Other then the jacket and hat being a bit light blue I thought the costume was pretty well made.

And also I was a little curious about whether I should full out bind my breasts, or if I should leave some definition of them. I looked at some official artwork and this one picture you can see a bit of definition of her breasts. I dunno...was just curious...but I suppose I can't really go between because I'd either have to fully bind or not because they're too big. lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cos00-Persona-4-Naoto-Shirogane-Anime-cosplay-costume-/290525087146?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a4a505aa

This is the costume I was looking at. ^_^

Kawaii Pocky
01-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Poo... I'm thinking of just getting one commissioned some where else and just telling the person to make it dark blue since I really liked the one from ebay but the blue is too light. I been losing weight so I'm not really sure how much my boobs will shrink by then because I think I was going to cosplay Naoto this April at a con so it won't really be a huge shrinkage by then. And I'm not really getting any response so I guess I'll just have to go with what I think I should do. lol

simplemindedsau
06-03-2011, 04:52 PM
well about the binding, I think if you're looking to do her when she feels like a man, you should definitely just bind all the way.

Kawaii Pocky
06-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Ah okay. It's actually kinda funny because she supposedly has the biggest boobs out of all the girls in their group. lol That ought to be fun... T_T

ShindoW_Kitsu
08-30-2011, 01:03 AM
If you haven't, I reccomend reading the binding topic in the crossplay forum. You don't want to cause damage/be uncomfortable during the day. :) If you know this, sorry about that!

Kawaii Pocky
08-30-2011, 11:44 AM
If you haven't, I reccomend reading the binding topic in the crossplay forum. You don't want to cause damage/be uncomfortable during the day. :) If you know this, sorry about that!

That's okay. Yes though, I already have a crossplay I need to get a compression shirt for. Thanks. lol