PDA

View Full Version : Which Grell (Black Butler) outfit should I get?

Hikoki17
01-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Okay, so I just started the second season of Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) and I'm a bit confused. Grell is dressed differently in season one than season two. I'm going to be cosplaying as him at FanimeCon in May and I don't know which one I should dress as. I'm also slightly confused because season two doesn't seem to continue off season one? Can someone please help me here Dx?

Dilandau213
01-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Okay, so I just started the second season of Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) and I'm a bit confused. Grell is dressed differently in season one than season two. I'm going to be cosplaying as him at FanimeCon in May and I don't know which one I should dress as. I'm also slightly confused because season two doesn't seem to continue off season one? Can someone please help me here Dx?

You should try the outfit you like the best. =)

And as for the season two question, it continues off season one. It's just confusing for the first few episodes.

Hikoki17
01-28-2011, 02:40 AM
Ohhh, okies thanks. I'm only on the 3rd episode of season two right now. Maybe they did it that way to introduce the characters again. Eh, I dunno.

Gypsyangelf4i
01-28-2011, 08:32 AM
I was right there with you. I think they finally get around to explaining what's going on about ep. 5 or so. I hatez that they do that. XD

Ink
01-28-2011, 09:46 AM
Season 1 ended so well that I usually just try to ignore season 2 completely :untrust: Can't say I liked it much.

But yes, on topic, go with the outfit you like best or feel most comfortable in making/buying/wearing.

Hikoki17
01-28-2011, 11:04 PM
I'm mainly watching season 2 just so I can have bragging rights and say I saw all of it, lol. Yeah I agree with you I liked where season 1 ended.

Gypsyangelf4i
01-29-2011, 07:42 AM
LOL I just wanted to know who this Claude and Alois were. I guess I can technically stop watching now.......oh wait, there's another episode with Grell in it. :p

Hikoki17
01-29-2011, 08:45 PM
xP Grell is my favorite, and then Undertaker, and then Sebbas-chan~!

jalynissuper!
02-27-2011, 11:07 PM
xP Grell is my favorite, and then Undertaker, and then Sebbas-chan~!

THIS. in that order! yay!