PDA

View Full Version : Chuck (TV)

xfkirsten
01-28-2011, 04:22 AM
So in the couple of months I've totally fallen in love with the show Chuck.

I'm gonna put together a Sarah Walker "Orange Orange" outfit this year... easy enough to do! :D The sweatshirt is available for sale on NBC's site, and the rest should be relatively easy to buy/adapt. I can't tell if her shoes are the old "neon orange" or "flame" orange Chucks, though. You can get the flame ones custom made through Converse's website, and they look pretty close. Heck, you could probably get her exact shoes made custom - you customize EVERYTHING on the shoe. (Lace color is a bit too dark blue, but those are easy enough to replace) Buy the pants, put a transfer of the Orange Orange logo on a tank... all set! :D (The apron would be a bit trickier, but not TOO difficult with a bit of sewing)

Anyways, I'm sure people have cosplayed characters from the show before, so I wanna hear all about it! :D

Mirai Noah
01-28-2011, 02:13 PM
I love Chuck! I've done a not-so-accurate Wienerlicious version of Sarah before. One day I hope to make an accurate one and maybe the Orange Orange outfit too. :)

xfkirsten
06-05-2011, 03:35 AM
Good timing that this thread came back up... I actually am putting together my Orange Orange outfit for San Diego ComicCon this summer!

Got the Chucks and found the perfect tank top at Forever21 when they were trying to get rid of them... now to screen print the logo on! (I even made a vector file of it, if anyone wants it, I'm happy to share!) Find a pair of white skinny capris, and make the apron, and I'm all set! I'm really, really excited about this one. :D

PrinceScoobert
06-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Chuckkkkk. <3

I'm planning on doing Chuck for (hopefully) SDCC '12. I'll be NerdHerd!Chuck with an Orion belt computer and my little brother will be green BuyMore!Morgan. XD We watched this show from the very first showing to this season's finale, and it's so strange to see how this show fought through cancellations over the years.

Love for the Chuck and Chuck cosplayers!! :D

xfkirsten
06-16-2011, 03:30 AM
So I found a pair of white J-Brand capris on eBay for $40... and after looking around, I'm starting to think that might be the exact pair of pants she wears, which would be an AWESOME accident.

Anyways, I've got the apron mostly done - just gotta put a couple more stitches on it and put the designs on the front. Tank top logo up next... then all set! :D

I might actually finish this costume BEFORE the last minute... which would be a first for me! :p

There's a few other regulars from The Nerd Machine (http://www.thenerdmachine.com) (Zac Levi's website) that are cosplaying from Chuck at SDCC '11, too, so we're hoping to get a group photo...