PDA

View Full Version : Eurobeat King's Yaoi-con 2003 Pictures!!

Eurobeat King
10-20-2003, 01:55 AM
Hey everyone,

I've started to post pictures from this weekend's convention full of yaoi-goodness, so please check them out when you can here and post plenty o' comments:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=599&password=

It was good seeing a lot of familiar faces, meeting new people, and I got a lot of nice pictures. I haven't calculated the total # of shots, but a lot are from the photoshoots I took of cosplayers like Ashley Rice, Katnap007, Shonen Star, Sihaya, and more. (Thanks to all of you!) My apologies if I missed your costume(s), but even though it was one of the smaller cons of the year, it was still hectic. :thumbsup: But I hope you enjoy them as I post them throughout the week. Ciao~ :skidude2:

cactusmomma
10-20-2003, 05:37 AM
......oh my o.o

Squall
10-21-2003, 05:47 AM
I LOVE THIS CON!!! bwahahahahaha

katnap007
10-21-2003, 11:02 PM
Wow the pictures look increbible. ^_^ That yellowish tint makes everything so artistic.

Eurobeat King
10-22-2003, 05:51 PM
Katnap007: Thanks for the compliments, Kim! :) And thanks to you & Lianne for posing for all those pictures for each day of the con. I'll be posting the rest of the pictures tonight (Wednesday) and that'll include the wonderful FruitsBasket photoshoot pictures that we took. Please keep an eye out for them later tonight. :D

Once I'm done posting ALL the yaoicon pictures, I have to go through them and remove a few. Sadly, although Yaoicon is an 18-and-older convention, there are cosplayers & members here that are under 18, and so the pictures may be a little too offensive or risque for some people, so by request I had to remove a few. My apologies to my friends whom I took their pictures and had to remove them. Sihaya, please PM me if you wish to see the pictures that I took of you & Brooke as Hisoka & Tsuzuki. ;)

And also, please comment as much as you like but keep the comments CLEAN and RESPECTFUL.. Thanks! ciao~

Shin-1chi
10-22-2003, 08:26 PM
I LOVE THIS CON!!! bwahahahahaha

Wayne ... this was your first year right? We so gotta team up and put on a crazy ass show for '04's auction. You saw what happened ...

I does it for da ladiez. XD

katnap007
10-24-2003, 12:35 AM
Thanks for taking so many pictures of us, Al. ^_^
Wow you've got that camera kata thing down. XD

Eurobeat King
10-24-2003, 01:58 AM
Thanks, Kim. And thank you for posing for the pics. Very nice costumes you two have, so it's only fitting to get some good pics using different backgrounds the Parc55 Hotel had to offer. I'm glad you, Lianne, and Ashley were there to get a "preview" of what Lionel and I have in mind. I guess we were too busy with the saturday night masqy and bishy auction to practice the skit for Nekocon, as well as getting you two to record some lines on tape for our skit. Ah, well.. next time. ;) We decided to postpone it for early 2004, like Ohayocon or Katsucon, so you'll see it sooon.

Comment more on the pics! :D