PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a cosplay partner in Japan!

Junicorn
01-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi!

I moved to japan a few months ago, and I was wondering if anyone here knows of someone, or is themselves interested in having a cosplay partner. I have many ideas and would like to hear yours too. I live in Saitama, but I am pretty close to Tokyo. Please visit my page and see if I am someone you would like to cosplay with. I am happy to work with a group, or a cute girl so we can make sweet sweet pair costumes.

-Junicorn:geek:

gixxer
01-31-2011, 12:45 AM
Hi and welcome to Japan .. Really nice costumes u have there.. Why not come to WonFest this weekend and cosplay. Mingle around and im sure u will get a cosplay patner for ur next cosplay adventures .. :D

CelestialShadow
01-31-2011, 02:16 AM
Hi Junicorn, welcome to Japan. As Gixxer suggested a bunch of us from Cos.com are going to wonderfest feb 6th in Makuhari Messe, there is another thread with info about it if you are interested =)

I'd be happy to cosplay with you from time to time as my schedule allows it =) I live in Sumidaku tokyo which is right on the east outskirts of the city going towards saitama so Im not that far away.

I think the next big event coming up is wonderfest, then cure cosplay festival then summer comiket as far as I know. I will be going back to Seattle for april so I will miss out on cure cosplay fest BUT I will be attending summer comiket provided we dont have a mad heat wave again like last year ^^

RookBartly
01-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Welcome to Japan! I'm one of the many here on Cosplay.com that lives in Tokyo but over in the Fussa/Uchihama area. You cosplays look awesome!

I was planing on going to Wonderfest my self but couldn't get the time off work so I hope to see ya at a later event!

I don't know what people are planing (if any have plans yet) for Comiket and Cure. I myself am planing on doing Kurogane from 'Tsubasa: Resivior Chronicals' for the summer Comiket. As far as I know, there aren't any group plans yet. If you have anything you would like to do as a group, let me know! I'm always down for group stuff.

Rime-chan
02-16-2011, 02:27 AM
Welcome to Japan!

I'm in your exact situation. lol I've recently taken to wandering Harajuku by myself cause none of my new friends cosplay. I live in the Yokosuka area if you ever want to meet up. There are a few great festivals coming up, like the fertility festival in kawasaki or the cherry blossom festival in april.

Hope to meet you in the future. ^_^