View Full Version : Aeryn Sun?

Spooky Brew
10-20-2003, 08:40 PM
I'm working on Aeryn from the show Farscape! I'm having a little trouble though about the vest and the Pulse Pistol Holster! Any help about this at all is really appreciated!

10-21-2003, 10:49 PM
Wow. She's quite the butterface. (Nice body, but... yeah, you get it ;])
You could always sew yourself a holster out of leather. It'll be a pain in the ass but it'll be just how you want it :D Make a pattern out of cheapo material or paper to get the shapes and fit right, and then replicate that. Or you could try and find a similar holster if you're not so talented and not so much a detail maniac. It looks like some sort of Han Solo ripoff to me :P Try looking around for that!

10-22-2003, 02:05 AM
I can't really offer any more advice other than what HowlinMadMurphy said, but I'd just like to pat you on the back for cosplaying Aeryn. You totally rock (go Farscape!) X)

10-22-2003, 02:21 AM
This is what I wear (issued) at work, not sure how much it relates to that picture, but I can show you a ton of tactical holsters.

Although, to buy they are a little pricey.

Hope I helped,

Edit: the holster is $60.50+ shipping.

10-22-2003, 02:58 AM
http://tatooine.fortunecity.com/swampthing/97/belt-holster.html Maybe this'll help :D

Spooky Brew
10-22-2003, 03:57 AM
Yeah! Those do help! Thank you! They most problem I'm having is that vest of hers! A prop company makes one, but they have horrible customer service, that and they don't show nice pics, afraid someone will style 'their design'. Gah! Thank you anyways!

Ah...yes...Farscape is love :heart: