PDA

View Full Version : Amy Pond :D

DeidaraBang23
02-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Hello,

I want to do an Amy Pond cosplay for Chicago Tardis (convention) and Ren Fair. But I'm having issues deciding which costume to do. I want to do this ( http://blogimages.project76.tv/IDskY0_amy_pond.jpg ) one because it's easy and cheap but I found out that the sweater at american apparel no longer comes in that color. I can't find anything similar to it anywhere >.< So does anyone have any other suggestions?

Also, the wig. I have no clue which one to get. I don't want it to be too dark, but I also don't want it to be too light! urgh so difficult D: hahhaa

thanks in advance,
Riku:waaaah:

Faraday
02-05-2011, 02:11 AM
The AA Dolman hoodie sells out fast, don't worry, it'll be back in stock soon, just check back regularly or email the company regarding it.
I've also heard good things about New Look's Nicole and Linda wigs in fire red.

moonflower.
02-05-2011, 02:52 PM
The sweater is currently sold out, but it's been sold out 5 times before, and always comes back, so don't worry.

Her hair is straight and a bit longer in that episode, so I use the nicole wig for that costume, though it's a little too long. The linda is too wavy for that outfit. Fire red is perfect for the color.

the skirt is denim, the leggings are gray, the socks are black. She's wearing navy blue converse, and a brown headband. her A necklace is no longer sold and very expensive, but any a necklace should do in gold. she also has a gold watch.