PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Filling up Fast!

isaacada1
10-21-2003, 09:04 PM

Hello everyone,

We have almost met the base room block for the Hilton, Rooms are filling quickly. You will really want to reserve your room as soon
as possible at the Hilton.

The Hilton details are as follows:

17620 Pacific Highway South
Seattle, Washington 98188-4001
Tel:1-206-244-4800
Fax:1-206-248-4499
Toll-Free: 1-800-HIL-TONS

1. Rooms are $100 per night, starting Thursday night, going through
Sunday night.
2. The room limit is strictly up to 4 people per room, no exceptions.
3. Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) programming will be up and running as early as Thursday afternoon / evening. (So being there early for pre-reg pick-up will also net you the benefit of Sakura TV early).
4. Parking for each day has gone up to $6 per day, with in and out
privileges.
5. The online code for our group for reservations is: SAK

IMPORTANT!
To ensure that Sakura-Con receives credit for all reservations made at
the Sea-Tac Hilton, we ask for your assistance. If you have, or once
your have, reserved a room at the Sea-Tac Hilton for Sakura-Con 2004, please fill out this form found here
"http://www.sakuracon.org/index.php?l=accomodations/reservations.php"
with the name the room is reserved under. This list of names will be
double-checked with the Sea-Tac Hilton to assure that Sakura-Con
attendees are all accounted for.

If you have any other questions please contact the Hotel Liaison, Mark
Craypo at: hotel@sakuracon.org

For those that plan on and need to stay late on Sunday night, the
following applies:

The charges for late checkouts are $35 for noon to 3:pm and $55 from
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm, and full room rate after 5:pm checkout. This is also offered on a space available basis.

Eurobeat King
10-26-2003, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the info. :) I booked my room this weekend, at the Hilton for Sakuracon 2004 (April 23-25) so that's the first step in my return to Sakuracon, which I had lots of fun this year, and took a lot of great pictures. :bigtu:

I think you might want to change the online-reservation code here, since the website says "SAK" and when I made my reservation online using "SKR" they said "no rooms were available.." But when I put "SAK" like it said on the website, I was able to make a room for the Sakuracon rate. :)

isaacada1
10-27-2003, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the info. :) I booked my room this weekend, at the Hilton for Sakuracon 2004 (April 23-25) so that's the first step in my return to Sakuracon, which I had lots of fun this year, and took a lot of great pictures. :bigtu:

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself last year. It's always good to read these types of comments. And thanks for booking early. This helps organizers alot when planning.

I think you might want to change the online-reservation code here, since the website says "SAK" and when I made my reservation online using "SKR" they said "no rooms were available.." But when I put "SAK" like it said on the website, I was able to make a room for the Sakuracon rate. :)

Would you believe, this email was a direct cut and paste from our hotel liaison? Thanks for pointing this out! I changed the info above. Glad you were able to spot the problem.

I know the Hilton is filling up fast so if you want to stay at the main host hotel that hosts all the cosplay events, BOOK NOW!

Pincer
11-13-2003, 11:12 PM
Don't know how I did it, but snagged a room with a view of the pool and two king sized beds. **chuckle**

Now if I don't have to cancel due to stupid stuff happening again for 2004!! Grrrrrrrrr.

Karisu-sama
11-14-2003, 04:07 AM
Don't know how I did it, but snagged a room with a view of the pool and two king sized beds. **chuckle**

I got one of those too. Too bad I have to put my kids in it as well. :p

I still don't know if we're going... I'm contemplating the unthinkable here: flying (!) my family out of state for a con that isn't a Worldcon.....

elfinder
11-14-2003, 06:31 PM
OMG Karisu-sama you have to go!!!!!!! I shall be there with my Allen costume! So I'd love to take piccies of your awesome esca family group! Sakura Con is tons of fun and I think worth going too!

Pincer
11-15-2003, 11:28 PM
Karisu I'll probably be taking the floor with that room. **lmao** We're hoping a friend's wife is able to go with us. This will be their first con. And if another married couple goes with us, it's caravan time and those two are definitely getting their own room. **chuckle**

This will be my first home state con. Been going to the ones in Texas for the past 5 years.