PDA

View Full Version : Great Sailor Moon Wig

Pink Bunnie
10-22-2003, 02:28 AM
Was feeling sick and poking thru wig sites. Was going thru all the wigs on this site and randomly stumbled upon their "Moon Lady" wig. Its alreadie in pigtails and sausage curled the way I always envisioned hers to be. I don't think it has the odangos but I think it'd make a great base wig to start with.

Anyhow enjoy.
http://www.acewigs.com/shop/wigs/Lacey/1330.php#

Hitomi chan
10-24-2003, 01:00 AM
cool!! I like it, even without the odangos looks great!! i want one!!! though I don't like sailor moon XD

newmyu
10-27-2003, 10:17 PM
I bought one for an emergency Sailormoon wig for Halloween...the back isn't parted (which I didn't expect it to be) and the curls from the pigtails don't stay that way without a TON of hairspray and blowdrying... x.x;; *is hoping she gets another wig she ordered in time*

It would be good in a pinch, but I don't recommend it.

fireyoukai16
01-27-2004, 03:23 PM
im trying to find a good sailor moon wig, and i wanted to know if anyone has gotten one commissioned from Borderless Inspirations (http://www.borderless-inspirations.com/) If anyone has, can you tell me how good the wig is, if it has any flaws, etc..?

Thanks ^_~
~Fire

Spooky Brew
01-27-2004, 06:08 PM
My friend had one done by them, it's falling apart in the back. It lasted about a year, she's currently making one her own way ^_^

fireyoukai16
01-28-2004, 12:36 PM
My friend had one done by them, it's falling apart in the back. It lasted about a year, she's currently making one her own way ^_^
Okay thanks!! ^^ So the first couple of times wearing it, I should be fine right??

Kimiko
01-28-2004, 12:40 PM
I had a black lady and usagi wig done by boarderless. I love them both! They held up really well in fact.

For the most part, she's changed her wigs so the hair doesn't lose its shape, you do have to take care of it though. You can't just toss it and leave it after you take it off. You need to put it on a wig head etc etc.

fireyoukai16
01-28-2004, 12:55 PM
I had a black lady and usagi wig done by boarderless. I love them both! They held up really well in fact.

For the most part, she's changed her wigs so the hair doesn't lose its shape, you do have to take care of it though. You can't just toss it and leave it after you take it off. You need to put it on a wig head etc etc.
Thanks a bunch ^__^