PDA

View Full Version : Kagami Kawaiine

oniyuri
02-11-2011, 09:30 PM
http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Kagami_Kawaiine

I've been considering doing a Kagami cosplay and trolling everyone at my next con with awful abuse of the Japanese language and terrible singing<3

I was thinking of taping the "kawaai!!" and bunny and eye and other writings on her hair on pieces of paper to the wig, aha :) Does anyone think this would go over well/heard of anyone doing Kagami Kawaiine or any ANNOYLOID before?

benihime
02-11-2011, 09:37 PM
if you want to have people give you bad looks, go ahead ^_^

Honestly, I think people will think worse of you than "weaboos"

Actually, most people will probably think you are one and just doing your own "vocaloid" design...

so yeah you're just asking for it if you do this cosplay

FlatCake
02-19-2011, 11:42 PM
Like Benihime said,go ahead and do it,but expect some uh..weird looks and whatnot. xDD

If you do do this cosplay,hell,have fun with it!
Be all weaboo and etc. I'm sure you'll get lots of laughs out of it.

I believe most Vocaloid fans that have been in the fandom for a while know about Kagami Kawaiine.

Though,hold a sign..or something saying what you're doing just a JOKE. xD

shirokuro-chan
02-20-2011, 01:25 PM
I salute you, Miss. >w<
And I guess I agree with Flatcake, most vocaloid fans know Kagami. Also with the sign thing.
But I'd love to see that costume 0w0

Sakura Blizzard
02-20-2011, 05:01 PM
I never heard of an ANNOYINGLOID until now. I think it'll be fine as long as you don't stalk people and over do the annoying part of it.

Vocaloid fans may take it as funny ,but others maybe not. But yeah you should have fun I don't think it'll hurt to try. Sounds fun really.

You run around with a Miku plushie too maybe if you want that is. I'd bring a bunny plushie to go with the bunny on her hair.