PDA

View Full Version : Didjiman's Yaoi-Con '03 photos are up!

didjiman
10-22-2003, 04:06 AM
Well, 2/3 of it anyway. I have more on Saturday and Sunday on the next roll of slides, yet to be developed. This was a relaxaCon for me, so I didn't really go around taking too many photos. Hope you find them enjoyful.

Main Site:
http://www.imagecraft.com/photostudio

Direct Link:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/index.php

Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Thanks.

Karisu-sama
10-22-2003, 04:19 AM
I've got 46 pics in MY camera to add to his Sunday pics too, when they go up...

yukitoLeonheart
10-22-2003, 04:49 AM
Wow, that Seme guy looked really fun :). Man..........The people here look so happy, I can see that everyone had a blast.

positivespace
10-22-2003, 04:57 AM
Woohoo! More Boy Band Saiyuki goodness! =)

bi boy
10-22-2003, 03:31 PM
Woo hoo, a pic of me!

Arigatou~~~~!

Karisu-sama
10-23-2003, 04:16 AM
Some of the Sunday pics are up now!! (Mine) they will show in totally random order unless you select "sort by title" (which I recommend you do always anyway :p )

yukitoLeonheart
10-23-2003, 04:27 AM
Wait........... Who were the dominatrix from Friday, she was COOL! and on Sunday who are those cute kids beating up Neo?

avagoyle
10-23-2003, 04:41 AM
karisu-

is it alright if i post a link to these in my journal?

Karisu-sama
10-23-2003, 05:09 AM
karisu-

is it alright if i post a link to these in my journal?
Sure, go ahead! ^___^

YukitoLeonhart: I don't remember the Domina's stage name, and I don't usually tell people's real names unless they tell me it's OK, or I've seen them go by real name online somewhere.

The little boy in the orange shirt is someone else's kid, but the little girl in the blue sandals is my younger one. My older one is the dark-haired kid with the white & black "Saiyuki Boyband" jacket that she borrowed from her older "sister", Moo. She's the one trying to whack Neo with a rolled-up poster. :p

Cocoa
10-23-2003, 02:09 PM
...When did they start letting kids in? Last I checked, Yaoicon was 18+, which kind of bothers me, because I had a whole bunch of friends that went, but I couldn't, because I'm under 18.

Pictures look great, BTW ^^ That Hisoka with the curse mark....so cool.

didjiman
10-23-2003, 02:40 PM
...When did they start letting kids in? Last I checked, Yaoicon was 18+, which kind of bothers me, because I had a whole bunch of friends that went, but I couldn't, because I'm under 18.

Pictures look great, BTW ^^ That Hisoka with the curse mark....so cool.

It IS 18+ only. We got two rooms and put the kidz in one of them w/ PS2, DVDs, a laptop (with the hotel broadband Internet), manga etc. The PS2 didn't work out because the hotel TVs do not have the video input.

They stayed there most of the time, except to feed :-) On Sunday, after we checked out of the hotel, they stayed in the lobby floor where it is not officially convention space (they have "guards" on both ends, entrance to the convention space) and there's where the pictures were taken.

So yea, you will need to wait until later....

Karisu-sama
10-23-2003, 05:46 PM
...When did they start letting kids in?
Like Didjiman said: THEY DON'T.

Due to a lack of other available childcare, we got our kids a hotel room to stay & play in for the weekend. The lobbies were neutral hotel space, not official convention space. :)

positivespace
10-23-2003, 06:51 PM
Hey Karisu & Didjiman... is the general public allowed to post comments in your gallery if they sign up?

gmontem
10-23-2003, 07:03 PM
Yayness to Kmommy and Kdaddy! Now it's time for me to step forward, be brave, and ... view these pics at work. <.<

Karisu-sama
10-23-2003, 08:54 PM
Hey Karisu & Didjiman... is the general public allowed to post comments in your gallery if they sign up?
Yes! :D (I think Didjiman got that feature working last night...)

mochihead
10-23-2003, 10:13 PM
hee hee! Yes, the posting comments feature is up and running and there have been a few posts by the mysterious mochimonkey on some of the pics already!

*whistles innocently*

Karisu-sama
10-23-2003, 10:30 PM
It doesn't matter what comes, fresh goes better with life, and Kusanagi is fresh and full of life. . .
Oh, has Kusanagi been getting fresh with you again? :p ~____^

didjiman
10-24-2003, 05:53 AM
Woo hoo, a pic of me!

Arigatou~~~~!

So which one are you? PM me if you don't want to tell the whole world :-)

didjiman
10-24-2003, 05:59 AM
OK, it turns out that I basically didn't take pictures on Sunday. Well, a few, including the Sixth Street "furnitures hanging on the outside of building" which we have meant to take pictures of for a while. So for Sunday, it's mainly Karisu's photos.

There are a few more photos from Saturday. There is a great series of Yaoi action (but may be properly be called Yuri action since both members were crossplaying). Too bad the mixup with the softening filter messes them up a bit. Sorry.

For your browsing enjoyment, here are the URL again:
Main Site:
http://www.imagecraft.com/photostudio

Direct Link:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/index.php

Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Thanks.

bi boy
10-24-2003, 04:17 PM
So which one are you? PM me if you don't want to tell the whole world :-)

That's me in my avatar! =D

I was the Kamui at the bishounen auction.

I'm also desperately seeking video of the auction along with pictures.

And the staff party after, ee hehehehehe.......

Shin-1chi
10-24-2003, 05:15 PM
You and me both ... my friends forgot the press the f'n button! ><

And after I went through all that trouble to set them up with a nice spot to catch all the action. u_u;;

Next year for sure, I'll make sure someone who knows what they're doing is behind to camera.

kinbu
10-24-2003, 06:27 PM
God, I look so awful in all my photos from sunday. n_n;; Sleep deprivation is *fun*! Hehe, thanks for the photos, guys -- and also the ones from AniMagic!! (I was the Naruto char with the big furry thing on my back) Those turned out so nicely and it was so cool of you to set it up. X3 Yay!

Cocoa
10-24-2003, 06:47 PM
Like Didjiman said: THEY DON'T.

Due to a lack of other available childcare, we got our kids a hotel room to stay & play in for the weekend. The lobbies were neutral hotel space, not official convention space. :)

Ah, okay ^^ Less confused now...couldn't tell it was the lobbies there ^^;

And...*re-checks site* ...you have Ari in her shikifuku. I need to go drool, and possibly commit ritualistic suicide, because she makes _such_ a better Seishirou than I do (I wouldn't really...she's a friend, and I enjoy living ^^)