PDA

View Full Version : good locations in Oklahoma?

SaviiMomo
02-12-2011, 07:40 PM
okso ya i live in Oklahoma and this place is basically nothing but flat hills and i have no idea where i should go to take photoshoots, anyone know any good places?? i dont need anything for specific cosplay, just curious on locations :3

benihime
02-12-2011, 11:38 PM
where in Oklahoma and where are you willing to drive?

Bricktown in OKC has some really nice locations.
there's some really nice locations in the wichita mountains
oklahoma city also has some gardens, and I think OSU has some japanese gardens?

SaviiMomo
02-13-2011, 06:51 PM
where in Oklahoma and where are you willing to drive?

Bricktown in OKC has some really nice locations.
there's some really nice locations in the wichita mountains
oklahoma city also has some gardens, and I think OSU has some japanese gardens?

well i live in Moore near OKC so i could go to bricktown easily, what are some good places there?

and im probably able to drive just about anywhere that doesnt take over two hours to drive to

OlydialPrincess
02-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Tulsa has some amazing places too! :) Woodward Park...Garden Center of Tulsa...Downtown is always an option....just really depends on the type of scene you are going for! You should join us in the Oklahoma Forum...we usually plan group photoshoots together....

benihime
02-13-2011, 09:29 PM
well i live in Moore near OKC so i could go to bricktown easily, what are some good places there?

and im probably able to drive just about anywhere that doesnt take over two hours to drive to

well i haven't been to bricktown in hmmm...4 years? so it's been awhile but I know they have all sorts of good places for photos. it really depends for what type of photos you want, or what tone you want to have to your photos

SaviiMomo
02-14-2011, 07:22 AM
well i haven't been to bricktown in hmmm...4 years? so it's been awhile but I know they have all sorts of good places for photos. it really depends for what type of photos you want, or what tone you want to have to your photos

oh alright :3 ill keep that in mind, thx for the help!