PDA

View Full Version : where to find an urd wig?

urdthegoddess21
10-22-2003, 12:21 PM
ok everyone this will be my first costume. and i would like to go as Urd the goddess. i have the dress that i want but i cant seem to find a good wig. the last wig i seen cost 100.00. i almost had a heart attack. can someone help me out?

Hanyaan
10-22-2003, 05:29 PM
ok everyone this will be my first costume. and i would like to go as Urd the goddess. i have the dress that i want but i cant seem to find a good wig. the last wig i seen cost 100.00. i almost had a heart attack. can someone help me out?

See the FAQ. If you want to have a decent wig that won't suck, you have to pay a biggish price.

ZiggyB
10-22-2003, 06:44 PM
This thread has been moved to the "Wig" forum.

Ali
10-22-2003, 07:07 PM
For my friend's Urd costume, we're getting one from witchwigs.com... I can't remember the name of the wig, but it's the last one in Street Wear (I think) and comes in silver grey. It runs about $50, but there's no shipping fee and it's a pretty decent wig. (My friend has it in red already.)

lainey
10-22-2003, 11:24 PM
or try ebay ^_~

deschaos
10-23-2003, 04:42 PM
there's one in http://www.amphigory.com. click under hair, then wigs. if you want something that'll be a little longer than waist-lenght, then ( i forgot the wig's name) it should be fine. but iunno... it really depends on how tall you are. like, the wig would be pretty long on me.