PDA

View Full Version : Shield, Sword, and Boots.

p8ntballsniper8
02-14-2011, 09:15 PM
So I'm going to hopefully do a OoT Dark Link for Sakura-con in 2012. So far I've found some places that'll sell the shield and sword for about sixty-eighty bucks a piece, but I'm worried about the quality of these. I know the guy at fiberglassblades.com made some really awesome ones, but he's not taking commissions. Anyone know of a good website where I could get these without blowing the bank? I'd make them myself but I'm a college student in an apartment and I don't have the expertise or resources to make my own.

JabuJabule
02-26-2011, 02:27 AM
I personally think it's more fun to make them. They cost less, and they come out the way you want.

BreannaAiedail
02-26-2011, 05:29 PM
I considered buying them as well, but was depressed at the amount of money they cost. I ended up making mine with some help. I would suggest looking on ebay.com and seeing if someone is selling it for cheaper. I know someone who bought one a Master Sword from one of those sites (I can't remember which, but all the swords are pretty much the same) and they like it just fine. They've had it for a couple years, so it seems pretty durable.
Hope it helps!