PDA

View Full Version : Ryou Bakura cosplay help???

Bakura_rox
02-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Hi everyone i am new to this site and i want to cosplay as Ryou Bakura (good bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!) but i have searched EVERYWHERE for the costume and only found thief Bakura.:waaaah: Can anyone give me a link on where to buy the shirt,overshirt,sweater,millenium ring, and wig??? All help is greatly appreciated! Thank you everyone!:toothy:

acostory
02-23-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm not too sure about where to buy the costume (I think most people make it themselves), but if you can't make it, you can commission someone to make it for you.

As for the Ring and the Wig:

Ring - http://www.uscos00.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=5590&productname=
Wig - http://www.epiccosplay.com/22-classic-white-straight-long-cosplay-wig.html

For the wig, you'd have to style it yourself or, again, commission some one to style it for you.

Hope that helps!

Bakura_rox
02-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Arigatou gozaimasu! I am going to save up for the ring but i will need a styled wig for Bakura. Thank you for the help!

Would anyone happen to know of anyone (or could you) find a link or be able to make me a good quality (acurate number of stripes ect. little details like that) Bakura shirt/overshirt/sweater? Thank you in advance! Arigatou gozaimasu!:rolleyes:

Feel free to PM me if you can help!

Michi
02-24-2011, 02:18 AM
I merged your new thread about the sweater into your old thread. No need to start a new one when you're still asking about the same costume. :)

khenemetset
02-24-2011, 12:27 PM
I'd find someone else to get the Ring from. That's a bit steep for something that, in my opinion, is not accurate or well made. But, just my opinion.

As to the costume are you talking about Battle City or Duelist Kingdom?

Bakura_rox
02-24-2011, 09:46 PM
I was thinking about duelist kingdom but i would really appreciate being able to get both.

<---------Duelist kingdom outfit for ppl who do not know!

khenemetset
02-25-2011, 01:44 AM
Well, the shirt he has underneath would probably be able to be found resale or even in the men's department at a store. With it being spring now (or close to it) you'd probably be able to find the color.

His sweater would probably have to be knitted if you wanted to be accurate I suppose. Or you could search resale for it as well and add the accents with other fabric.

The Battle City shirt I've seen done many ways from fabric painting to sewing the stripes together with varying degrees of success. I've got striped fabric but the stripes are smaller, but since there are times in the manga that it's smaller, it's just as accurate really.