PDA

View Full Version : Saw series

MaryWesker
02-23-2011, 08:24 PM
If anyone out there cosplays as Saw characters I'd love to hear from you!

LD-Shine
04-18-2011, 02:18 AM
I havent actually went to a convention yet, but I used to dress up as Peter Strahm all the time hahaha. Leather jacket, long sleeved black shirt, blue jeans, nice shoes. Id style my hair like his, carry a clicky pen wherever I went, and put a little patch of gauze on my throat.

I also put on lots of mascara because that man's eyelashes are out of this world.

MaryWesker
04-18-2011, 11:22 AM
That is fricking awesome! <3 Its too bad you aren't going to my next con! I haven't ever actually met any other Saw cosplayers. And I'll be the only one this year. >.<

LD-Shine
04-18-2011, 12:46 PM
That woulda been so fun! XD Who are you planning to go as?

And I admit that I like being one of a kind at a convention. (as long as Im recognized ha)

MaryWesker
04-18-2011, 12:56 PM
It would've! I want a little Saw group! I'm going as Amanda; in her outfit from the second movie. XD Nobody's gonna recognize me but it'll be fun. They'll recognize my other characters though.

Pigloo
04-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Oh wow, this hasn't been touched in almost a year, ahaha.

I'm currently working on Billy (the puppet), but I'm having a hard time finding his shoes. sjndsajn

SoCalRamen
04-24-2012, 08:17 PM
I have cosplayed as Hoffman a number of times-but I need to refine/fix my costume. Plus a 63 version of it.

JordanExcelsior
04-25-2012, 02:19 PM
I've been wanting to cosplay from Saw for years, ideally I'd like to get a group together but most people mock the idea. I'm also meeting Dr. Gordon himself (Cary Elwes) at an event in San Antonio that's this June.

Pigloo
04-27-2012, 12:49 AM
You're going to meet Cary Elwes? OH MAN YOU'RE SO LUCKY.

I'd like to put together a group too, but I don't know anyone hahaha. I tried to get my sister to be Amanda but she declined because she thinks cosplay is weird. '^'