PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Bacon knows your future.

Cadmium Polyphony
02-24-2011, 11:25 PM
For thousands of years, humankind has pondered the validity of prophecy; sifting through false and seemingly genuine prophets alike, a clear, unquestionable, factual affirmation of prophecy has never existed.

That all changed, on July 8, 1958.

On that, day, the World's Greatest Actor, Kevin Bacon, was brought into the world by the grace of all that is holy, and noble.

And I, In Cadmium, through my own personal, mystical means of divination, have managed to channel the power of the Great Kevin Bacon, in order to better direct all those who seek his wisdom throughout their life.

Are you uncertain about tomorrow? Is guidance the most lacking aspect of your life? Do you just need to know where your keys are? Please, ask your questions here, and trust that through me, Kevin Bacon will answer.

Seriously. Ask. The future is yours to know.

Because Kevin Bacon has foreseen it.

Dilandau213
02-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Ok, I'll ask a question.

I'm about to quit my current job this Saturday. Will it go ok?
I just applied for a job a few days ago, and the boss said I'm in one of the top two to get hired. Will I get the job? If so, when?

One more.

I have four cons I really want to go to and three of them I already paid for. Will my next job provide me off days although I'd be on probation still?

Volnixshin
02-25-2011, 12:00 AM
I know you are in it, so I suppose I'll ask. Do you use your powers to kick lots of ass, like your mutant powers, in the First Class film? Is Azazel all types of awesome in that movie?

Neko Minaue
02-25-2011, 02:12 AM
Okay then, will it be able to snow in my area that's 30 minutes away from San Jose?

Cadmium Polyphony
02-25-2011, 02:27 AM
Ok, I'll ask a question.

I'm about to quit my current job this Saturday. Will it go ok?

Mr. Bacon says:

Well, you know, that all depends on how you define okay. Will the resignation go through? Yes. Will you feel good about it? Superficially, yes. But it will haunt you. Just like Neve Campbell did to me on the set of Wild Things.

I just applied for a job a few days ago, and the boss said I'm in one of the top two to get hired. Will I get the job? If so, when?

When I was hired for the movie, The Big Picture, at first I was pretty happy about it. I thought "Great, this will bring back that spotlight I earned from Footloose. I love it." And then I started second guessing it, like you will, quitting this job. I thought about quitting, long and hard. And then we finished filming. Then I made Tremors.

One more.

I have four cons I really want to go to and three of them I already paid for. Will my next job provide me off days although I'd be on probation still?

This is a trick question. I recommend watching my film Flatliners to truly understand what I'm about to tell you.

No.

I know you are in it, so I suppose I'll ask. Do you use your powers to kick lots of ass, like your mutant powers, in the First Class film? Is Azazel all types of awesome in that movie?

Okay....I'm getting a reading...

I'm glad you asked that. Yes, it's true, I am in the new X-men film, and this is a huge opportunity for me, as an accomplished actor, to be in this film. And it is a film; this isn't just a comic book movie like so many others, this is a comic book film like Road to Perdition. The acting was heavy in this one, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Jason Flemyng was great as Azazel. When I saw him on the set I was like "Whoa, Nightcrawler's pop is a communist." And then Jason was all "Wow, I'm working with THE Kevin Bacon! I can't believe it." And I was all "Believe it, Jase," I call him Jase. "I'm Kevin Bacon, and you're working with me."

He's a good man. And I'm a great actor.

Okay then, will it be able to snow in my area that's 30 minutes away from San Jose?

I've done some movies in snow, and let me tell you, it wasn't really for me. I remember when we filmed Footloose, I was so hot on the dance floor people started complaining about the temperature. Then they suggested we film in Wisconsin, in January, and I was all "Baby, you do what you gotta do to cool off, because my dancing is only gonna get hotter."

Okay guys....I need to meditate. This was hard, channeling the greatness of Mr. Bacon.

fullbleed
02-25-2011, 09:09 AM
I just want to put something up here

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180935_10150101427956185_665576184_6305665_3748269 _n.jpg

I love Kevin Bacon, Footloose is literally like the story of my life.

Slayer Alex
02-25-2011, 09:14 AM
Randomly saw this the other day and I thought of you In Cadmium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gKD7-GGXFo

Kevin Bacon is now my hero for life

Volnixshin
02-25-2011, 10:28 AM
Kevin, you live in CT right? Is it true that you were at Big Y the other day?

penny_dreadful
02-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Mr. Bacon, I once had the opportunity to see you perform with your band, the Bacon Brothers, in my hometown. It was one of the greatest moments in my life. Can you tell me if my dreams of becoming a Bacon Brothers groupie will ever be realized?

Ichigo Knight
02-27-2011, 07:04 AM
We're having a massive heatwave in Australia, and I'm wondering when the weather start to cool down?

SecretSoliloquy
02-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Kevin Bacon, will IC im me soon?

Neko Minaue
02-28-2011, 01:43 AM
Mr. Kevin Bacon, will my dog ever stop pooing and peeing in the hallway to my bathroom?

Cadmium Polyphony
02-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Kevin, you live in CT right? Is it true that you were at Big Y the other day?

Okay, I'm going into my trance now...

Kevin says:

Once I missed a day of filming in my early days. The film was a really low-budget political flick that shall remain nameless. Long story short, I'll never make that mistake again.

Mr. Bacon, I once had the opportunity to see you perform with your band, the Bacon Brothers, in my hometown. It was one of the greatest moments in my life. Can you tell me if my dreams of becoming a Bacon Brothers groupie will ever be realized?

This is really easy, and you might be pleased to know that you've already passed the first prerequisite; being awesome. How do I know you're awesome? I'm Kevin Bacon. I know these things.

But there is a half-truth to the idea of groupies for us; simply put, we don't accept them.

But due to your awesomness, you're welcome to hang out with us anytime we're in town.

And bring a banjo.

We're having a massive heatwave in Australia, and I'm wondering when the weather start to cool down?

The heatwave should cool down....probably when it starts not being as hot. And it will be completely gone by your hemisphere's winter season.

Kevin Bacon, will IC im me soon?

You know, I have to admit; you have a slammin' body. And ass. I can see why IC is so enthralled by you.

Mr. Kevin Bacon, will my dog ever stop pooing and peeing in the hallway to my bathroom?

Not until you install the doggie toilets in the hallway, as the animal is clearly requesting.

sam vimes
02-28-2011, 04:16 PM
We duel at dusk, Kevin.

I'm coming for you.

Cadmium Polyphony
02-28-2011, 09:15 PM
We duel at dusk, Kevin.

I'm coming for you.

It's dusk here.

....Your move.

sam vimes
02-28-2011, 09:43 PM
It's dusk here.

....Your move.

You win this round, Bacon!:angry:

Cadmium Polyphony
02-28-2011, 09:56 PM
You win this round, Bacon!:angry:

*loses connection to Kevin Bacon*

SV.....it's....it's useless....Kevin Bacon ALWAYS wins...

penny_dreadful
02-28-2011, 11:13 PM
This is really easy, and you might be pleased to know that you've already passed the first prerequisite; being awesome. How do I know you're awesome? I'm Kevin Bacon. I know these things.

But there is a half-truth to the idea of groupies for us; simply put, we don't accept them.

But due to your awesomness, you're welcome to hang out with us anytime we're in town.

And bring a banjo.

Mr. Bacon, thank you for your well-measured response, and I assure you I am in the process of bidding on a banjo through renowned auction site "eBay.com" as I type. While I regret that we can never be fully joined in flesh and spirit, I admire your fidelity towards Emmy Award-winning actor Kyra Sedgwick, even though she won an Emmy and you were only nominated despite your possessing clearly superior acting skills.

If it's not too much trouble, I have another question. Some childhood friends of mine have been accused of murdering someone. As it happens, this someone did very terrible things to them when they were kids, and I don't like to say anyone deserves to die, but I can understand why my friends would have wanted revenge. I happen to also be the defense attorney representing them and I believe they should be acquitted, but they need an alibi, and the only person who can provide it is a local priest who used to look after them. My question is: will Robert de Niro agree to play the role of the priest in the film version of their story?

Cadmium Polyphony
03-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Mr. Bacon, thank you for your well-measured response, and I assure you I am in the process of bidding on a banjo through renowned auction site "eBay.com" as I type. While I regret that we can never be fully joined in flesh and spirit, I admire your fidelity towards Emmy Award-winning actor Kyra Sedgwick, even though she won an Emmy and you were only nominated despite your possessing clearly superior acting skills.

If it's not too much trouble, I have another question. Some childhood friends of mine have been accused of murdering someone. As it happens, this someone did very terrible things to them when they were kids, and I don't like to say anyone deserves to die, but I can understand why my friends would have wanted revenge. I happen to also be the defense attorney representing them and I believe they should be acquitted, but they need an alibi, and the only person who can provide it is a local priest who used to look after them. My question is: will Robert de Niro agree to play the role of the priest in the film version of their story?

http://i55.tinypic.com/rw55r4.jpg

I appreciate your approval, it really is satisfying to see a fan recognize my own ability.

As for your question about your friends, my best advice would be to watch my performance on Criminial Law. I play a rich playboy who was acquitted of murder.

I mean sure, my character actually was a murderer, and he ended up going on a killing spree, but that's neither here nor there, really.

Lastly, I would recommend against Mr. de Niro. I mean, why would anyone seek him, when a perfectly good Kevin Bacon is available to fill the role?

And as luck would have it, I'm Kevin Bacon.

DireKitty
03-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Okay... I wasn't sure where to ask this or anything, and I mean, i'm not certain I should even be divulging this, but here goes.

So the other day I was out walking my dog on some park land that used to have been an abandoned quarry. My dog of course being the noob she is, took off. So I ran after her, off the trail and into the woods. I end up seeing this strange rock-like formation jutting out of the ground, and I mean, it looked pretty weird. Almost like moonstone and granite combined. Anyways, I walk towards it and see a door outline and my dog is of course, peeing next to it. Suddenly this crazy homeless looking guy comes out and starts swearing at me and throwing rocks at me. I end up killing him. Not sure how, one rock to the head took him out... anyways i buried his body under some leaves (not like anyones looking for him ANYWAYS), but i do worry a dog will come by and take a leg or something and drag it back.... dogs are like that you know.
My question is, you think that dude killed the aliens in the ship? Maybe I should go back, it totally looked like a ship.

sam vimes
03-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Mr. Bacon, a recent experiment has rendered me invisible. Do I attempt to force myself upon a sleeping Elizabeth Shue?