PDA

View Full Version : matrix revlations NYC- Cosplay Event

dressdragn
10-24-2003, 05:26 PM
Hi,

Matrix cosplay and the new matrix movie on Sunday Nov.9th. Come down in your best trench coat, we'll go see the film, and then have a brife photoshoot. Ton's of fun, great way to meet other anime fans.

We will be meeting in Pen Station in front of the McDonalds in the LIRR area. Time and thearter location TBA closer to date.

I hope to see you there,

~Anna

dressdragn
11-02-2003, 06:03 PM
hi all,

would you prefer to see it early in the day (before noon) in the middle of the day (after noon) or late in the day (after 4pm)

~Anna

DerNash
11-02-2003, 11:25 PM
I will try to be there, it would be great to meet other anime fans in the city! I dug out my old trenchcoat, still looks great I think.

I'm good with any time of day, but I imagine since it is the opening weekend of the movie we might want to go earlier in the day to avoid crowds, so we all get good seats. I got into Once Upon a Time in Mexico late one time and had to sit all the way up front... Argh, it was horrible... Good seats = worth getting there early

dressdragn
11-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Hi All,

For all of those who are joining us this Sunday for the new Matrix movie, we'll be meeting at Penn Station btw. 12:15 and 12:30, we'll be leaving by 12:30 to go to the Loews 34th st theater, to see the 1:00 screening of Matrix Rev.

If your late, and you miss us, just look for us at the thearter.

~Anna