PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Rancher's AnimeNext 2003 report (Part 1)

chocoborancher
10-24-2003, 07:08 PM
The photos from AnimeNext have been posted (finally), Video Clips will be up in about one week. See for yourself at:
http://www.chocoborancher-anime.com/anime_next_2003.htm

Leave some feedback on the photos,

PatrickD
10-24-2003, 11:27 PM
Leave some feedback on the photos,

Heh... Contrary to popular belief, I'm not actually a FoxBox voice actor. ...nor am I Tiffany Grant. :skidude2:

ladysubaru25
10-25-2003, 12:12 AM
The photos from AnimeNext have been posted (finally), Video Clips will be up in about one week. See for yourself at:
http://www.chocoborancher-anime.com/anime_next_2003.htm

Holy dude... Chocoborancher!
I had *NO* idea you were at the con. I probably talked to you at the AnimeBoston table (I took flyers for everyone I was with. Ask Patrick. I'm trying to get them to go with me next Easter!) without knowing who you were. I know you from the Anime Mid Atlantic mailing list (handle= "jenidee") and PlushieCon... I got a badge from you last year, but was a dumbA$$ and forgot to pick it up, so I had to get it mailed to me. It's actually laying around here somewhere right now...

::looks halfheartedly at the immense mess cluttering her place::

Ah, screw it. I'll look for it later.

Leave some feedback on the photos

I most certainly will!
I don't even remember anyone taking that picture you have of my one friend and I... must have happened outside the cosplay, b/c I saw you got one of the same Tsukasa cosplayer that I have up in my gallery... and we met up right after the cosplay.

Wow. Surprise photos... Off the hook, man!
I need to get some sleep...

chocoborancher
10-25-2003, 12:14 AM
most of the photos also include the moderator. (that's how you got in those shots)

ladysubaru25
10-25-2003, 12:28 AM
most of the photos also include the moderator. (that's how you got in those shots)

The modrator? I'm not sure what (or who...) you mean. It was just the 2 of us in the shot.

Perhaps its the sleep deprivation killing my brain cells, but I'm just a bit confused.

Great site though! Can't wait for the videos!!

PatrickD
10-25-2003, 12:36 AM
The modrator? I'm not sure what (or who...) you mean. It was just the 2 of us in the shot.

I think he was replying to me. I was the moderator in some of his panel photos.
...and I knew that's why I was in the photos. I was just kidding since there were actually a few people at one panel who asked for my autograph. I guess they thought I was one of the FoxBox people. So I explained who I was (I'm no ninja turtle)...and signed my name anyway. :)